![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
![]() |
I adore him much. He is another Milan symbol, leader, professional model for younger players after Baresi era. Number 3 outfit remains the meaning of the great player named Paolo Maldini.
![]()
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar] Grand MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Guest
|
ashley
undefined
hey sup ps |
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Guest
|
hi
:kiss2: :r11: you want me
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Nowhere but here
Fave Players: Maldini, MVB, Ambro, Sheva
![]() |
Does anyone know how to buy this Maldini film DVD? Thansks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: In your mothers panties
Fave Players: Rooney and Gattuso
![]() |
That man is a true legend, he is a one off. A player like that comes once in a lifetime.
Unreplaceable |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: In your mothers panties
Fave Players: Rooney and Gattuso
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
Many clubs can boost great strikers and midfielders, but few or none can match Milans production of defensive legends. In recent history the Maldini, Costacurta, Baresi, Tasotti back 4 is probably the most famous. The current formation of Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu may also be remembered as one of the strongest. ![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: In your mothers panties
Fave Players: Rooney and Gattuso
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: In your mothers panties
Fave Players: Rooney and Gattuso
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
![]() |
Quote:
I bought it on eBay. 2 dvd's in a box, both fantastic to watch....really something you MUST have |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|