AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2005, 09:48   #46

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
i don't think so. juve are super over confident now. i think they will lose to parma.
I think the same way... IMO cagliari is great rival too... although Livorno is the superior of all.

Io odio la juve quindi amo il calcio.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:50   #47

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
What scudetto? The one we just handed to Juve? We had our chance, and blew it. Capello and Juve wont give us another. That is waaaay too much to ask for. (Go ahead and ask for it though...u never know...)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:02   #48

Gipson

Registered User
 
Gipson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Whole Milan
Gipson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
I think the same way... IMO cagliari is great rival too... although Livorno is the superior of all.

Io odio la juve quindi amo il calcio.
Juve will win Lo Scudetto!!!
Parma is strong...but in home games not away, Livorno conceded 12 goals in the last 2 matches , Cagliari is also too weak!
__________________
Three Times Serie A Prediction League Champion-2004-07Three Times AC Milan Prediction League Champion-2003-05,2006/07Champions League 2004/05 Prediction League Champion
Gipson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:18   #49

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Well, I refuse to give up until I see Juve given the trophy. Until that point I continue to believe and fight on. If we don't then we may as well start wearing blue and black!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 14:27   #50

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
What scudetto? The one we just handed to Juve? We had our chance, and blew it. Capello and Juve wont give us another. That is waaaay too much to ask for. (Go ahead and ask for it though...u never know...)
and that is the difference between a Milan fan who is a fan because Milan keeps winning, and a fan that is a Milan fan because Milan makes them dream, hope and enjoy the great pleasures that come from supporting a team as great as ours, when we pull out of the ashes like a Phoenix.

Support Milan through thick and thin.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 14:51   #51

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipson
Juve will win Lo Scudetto!!!
Parma is strong...but in home games not away, Livorno conceded 12 goals in the last 2 matches , Cagliari is also too weak!
Gilardino plots Juve shock Monday 9 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Gilardino has warned Juventus that Parma intend to upset the League leaders on Sunday.

The Bianconeri are just three games away from lifting the title after moving three points clear of Milan on Sunday.

But Gilardino insists his Tardini outfit aren’t going to the Delle Alpi resigned to losing the Week 36 game.

"We will give our all with the aim of causing them some problems," the striker told TG5. "After all, we still need points to ensure survival. We are not going there for a walk in the park."

The Italian international is hoping to keep his side in Serie A before he leaves Parma in the summer.

"I want to join a side that is capable of winning major honours and play in front of 70,000 people," he replied when asked about his future.

"If I did join a big club then I would fight with great determination in an effort to grab a starting shirt.

"That already happened here at Parma when I had two phenomenal players such as Adriano and Adrian Mutu ahead of me."

Gilardino has been linked with the likes of Milan and Inter but a foreign switch could also be on the cards.

"If I had to move abroad then I would prefer to speak Spanish rather than English," he added.

The forward is also believed to be of interest to Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 14:58   #52

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Well in my opinion its not pessimistic or 'non-believing' to wonder about...that in order to win (without playoffs) Juve have to lose TWO (or tie one...) because I don't even wanna think about playing two games in mid June
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 21:54   #53

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Three more games after the defeat to Juve:

15/5
Lecce - Milan
Juve - Parma

This is going to be tough. Lecce have the firepower to hurt Milan but also have a sieve like defence. Milan can probably win this game. Parma have the potential to beat Juve with Gilardino on fire. This is the week where it could turn around for Milan and the race ties up again.
------------



20/5
Milan - Palermo

22/5Livorno - Juve

And this is the week when Milan fall 3 points behind again Palermo are good enough to take advantage of a 2nd team Milan (which will be playing the CL finals in 5 days). Clearly they will be resting their big names. Livorono coach Donadoni made Milan a promise - that they would beat Juve. Let's hope the old Milan boy does us proud.

-------

29/5
Udinese - Milan
Juve - Cagliari

By now Milan fans are either jubilant or beyond consolation - either they won the CL or lost it to Liverpool. Either way, the results of the previous weeks will determine what side faces Udinese. Juventus, in all probability, will defeat a Cagliari side that really has nothing to play for.

----------
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 23:06   #54

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
Livorono coach Donadoni made Milan a promise - that they would beat Juve. Let's hope the old Milan boy does us proud.
Livorno is also the team that helped out Juve by buying Mutu and keeping him on ice until Juve could offload one of their non-EU players.
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:57   #55

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Dang. Posted the wrong thing at the wrong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79

Now regarding the remaining matches :

Day 36:
Juventus - Parma
Lecce - Milan

I think Milan should be able to win against Lecce, and perhaps Juve would probably be winners over Parma. Having said that, although Parma is battling relegation underestimating them would be a BIG, HUGE, MAGNANIMOUS mistake.

Day 37:
Livorno - Juventus
Milan - Palermo

Livorno have conceded 12 goals in 2 games but they did pull off certain surprises.. Palermo IMO is quite tough to beat but seeing that the game will be at San Siro probably 3 points to Milan

Day 38:
Juventus - Cagliari
Udinese - Milan

IMO this is the only tie that Milanistas should worry about ... Depending on the 4th place battle between Udinese and Sampdoria Udinese could very well cause an upset for Milan ... just a prediction. But Milan has enough agility and grit to withstand those
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 02:48   #56

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
But to honest, it is hard to believe that Juve will throw it away now. We did the worst possible thing, and that was to lose the Juve match. A draw would have made a world of difference. But that is history now!
Remember Juve just need 7 points in the last 3 games to win Lo Scudetto.. I will keep my fingers crossed, everything is possible in football - but...
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:03   #57

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
and that is the difference between a Milan fan who is a fan because Milan keeps winning, and a fan that is a Milan fan because Milan makes them dream, hope and enjoy the great pleasures that come from supporting a team as great as ours, when we pull out of the ashes like a Phoenix.

Support Milan through thick and thin.
Yes Nadir...thanks for making me realise how poor a fan I am by not blinding myself to the the current state of affairs, which is that IMO, we have little or no chance of retaining our scudetto.

I am a terrible fan who only hops on the Milan bandwagon when the going is good, and I am absent from these forums, burn my many Milan jerseys, and erase the 100+ pics I have of various Milan players whenever we slip up, lose a match, or concede the title chase to another club.

Yes, I am a terrible fan, a bandwaggonist extraordinaire who cares little or nothing for this club.....

What some of us here fail to realise is that blind worship of anything, for some of us, doesnt work. I fail to see how my pragmatic outlook makes me less of a fan than others who blindly ignore the obvious....

I was here bemoaning Zaccerphony and Bierfool when we let Depor hold us to a draw and eliminate us at the group stage of the UCL...I was here when we nearly finished outside of a UCL place....and I have not left.

While I usually rate your posts highly Nadir, I found this latest a poor attempt to criticise some one for having an opinion different from yours. Who are you really? George Dubya Bush? Or are you Saddam posting from your cell in Bhagdad?

Does it make me any less of a fan by having a view of our scudetto chances which differs from your "hope springs eternal" viewpoint?

I think not.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:13   #58

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan

What some of us here fail to realise is that blind worship of anything, for some of us, doesnt work. I fail to see how my pragmatic outlook makes me less of a fan than others who blindly ignore the obvious....
Blind worship is without reason, and we are using our reasons to make an argument.
There's a difference
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:43   #59

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Yes Nadir...thanks for making me realise how poor a fan I am by not blinding myself to the the current state of affairs, which is that IMO, we have little or no chance of retaining our scudetto.

I am a terrible fan who only hops on the Milan bandwagon when the going is good, and I am absent from these forums, burn my many Milan jerseys, and erase the 100+ pics I have of various Milan players whenever we slip up, lose a match, or concede the title chase to another club.

Yes, I am a terrible fan, a bandwaggonist extraordinaire who cares little or nothing for this club.....

What some of us here fail to realise is that blind worship of anything, for some of us, doesnt work. I fail to see how my pragmatic outlook makes me less of a fan than others who blindly ignore the obvious....

I was here bemoaning Zaccerphony and Bierfool when we let Depor hold us to a draw and eliminate us at the group stage of the UCL...I was here when we nearly finished outside of a UCL place....and I have not left.

While I usually rate your posts highly Nadir, I found this latest a poor attempt to criticise some one for having an opinion different from yours. Who are you really? George Dubya Bush? Or are you Saddam posting from your cell in Bhagdad?

Does it make me any less of a fan by having a view of our scudetto chances which differs from your "hope springs eternal" viewpoint?

I think not.
Well I'm certain Nadir doesnt think you are any less devout Milan fan than many of us. If anything I would say in a respectfully manner to you is "Oh ye of little faith". I know you are Milanisti true and through and through. Just keep the faith is what we humbly ask of you. I know the scale is stacked up against us but if feels better to have you hope with us, no matter how slight the chance.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:52   #60

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Hey Kui...do you know why its taking me so long to type my posts? All my fingers and toes are crossed, in the hope that Juve does drop some points in their last three games.

My heart hopes, and hopes eternally, but my mind...ah my pragmatic mind, tells me otherwise...

But never think for a moment that I dont wish with you....I do wish for us to retain our title....and I wish it with all my might.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.