AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-2005, 09:01   #46

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Oddo would settle well in milan and cicinho will have some defensive problems in the beginning, so next year we will need oddo and cicinho coz cafu will retire. Right now, oddo would be more usefull.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 09:21   #47

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
cicinho not oddo
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 14:47   #48

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
When will Cafu retire? has he hinted at it?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 20:11   #49

sljiva_os

Registered User
 
sljiva_os's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Osijek, Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Shevchenko, Pippo
sljiva_os has disabled reputation
I heard about those rumoruous about oddo and cicinho, and I think it would be beter to sign oddo because he have a lot more experience in the serie A, and i think that cicinho is not good in playing defence.. but that is only my opinion.. i don't know maybe i'm wrong...
__________________
sljiva_os is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 21:07   #50

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Cafu isnt that great at defence either. Therefore, getting Cicinho wouldnt be a problem.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 21:34   #51

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I would be probably a minority here, but I personally prefer Oddo over Cicinho.
Agreed. Oddo is at the "peak age" IMO, plus he has the Serie A experience. that might count very little in the case of Kaka , but I think it does matter in this case. Cicinho's fun to watch but defensively is not that able, Oddo is better in that section plus he makes good runs too.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2005, 23:31   #52

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Cafu isnt that great at defence either. Therefore, getting Cicinho wouldnt be a problem.
its not that... its just that cicinho never defends, cafu does and when he does he can do it properly
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 01:04   #53

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Well, just look at Brazil then. Cicinho deputised for Cafu in the Confeds. I dont think Brazil were affected defensively.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 06:26   #54

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
its not that... its just that cicinho never defends, cafu does and when he does he can do it properly
I think this is one of the best points made in this thread so far. Cafu's defensive abilities are shockingly underrated at times. He can defend and he can do it reasonably well.

Personally, at this point I would choose Oddo over Cicinho, for similar reasons Sally provided, but I do believe there are some interesting alternatives around.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 06:55   #55

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
I am not sure why we are having these discussions, because I have a strong feeling that neither of them will come... Unfortunately!!
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 07:34   #56

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Yes, I also think that milan simply doesnt have or doesnt want to spend any more money this summer, and it looks like we really struggled to get those 24 mil for gila. So marzorati(if thats right) will be a backup, or simic, and that is not good. They will try to catch cicinho in january.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 20:13   #57

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevchenko-[7]
Well, just look at Brazil then. Cicinho deputised for Cafu in the Confeds. I dont think Brazil were affected defensively.
yeah but the confederations cup is not as big as other championships... it isnt supposed to be taken very seriously and besides brazil had a million other options, things went easy for cicinho, im pretty sure if oddo was there instead he wouldve done just as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev
I think this is one of the best points made in this thread so far. Cafu's defensive abilities are shockingly underrated at times. He can defend and he can do it reasonably well.
dont i get any reputation points for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev
Personally, at this point I would choose Oddo over Cicinho, for similar reasons Sally provided, but I do believe there are some interesting alternatives around.
u think we should buy oddo because u think hes cute?!?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 20:36   #58

egyptian

Registered User
 
egyptian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: cairo
Fave Players: kaka
egyptian is an unknown quantity at this point
but cafu is old now and is not too fit to be at the right side of one of the biggest teams in world ac milan
__________________
AHLY EGYPTIAN TEAM AND AC MILAN AND BARCELONA ONLY IN MY HEART
egyptian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 01:55   #59

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Sometimes age does not matter. Can you find a better right back than Cafu in the world right now???
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 04:28   #60

egyptian

Registered User
 
egyptian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: cairo
Fave Players: kaka
egyptian is an unknown quantity at this point
i think cafu is from the best but as a young player like cicinho or oddo will replace cafu now or later
__________________
AHLY EGYPTIAN TEAM AND AC MILAN AND BARCELONA ONLY IN MY HEART
egyptian is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.