AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-07-2006, 22:39   #46

Rosso6

Registered User
 
Rosso6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
Rosso6 is on a distinguished road
Sign Oddo, Ibrahimovic, and Ze Roberto
__________________
Milano Per Siempre
Rosso6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:53   #47

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
We need to sign.. Oddo, Tevez, Barzagli, CD&RB combo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 22:56   #48

Rudy11

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Rudy11 is on a distinguished road
Milan need the replacement for Shevchenko... Tevez & Ibrahimoivic are great players. Maybe those palyers not good as Sheva, but they still very young...

I think Ze Roberto is great for Milan... If he comes, Milan can play 3 players behind Gilardino or Inzaghi. With Seedorf, Kaka & Ze Roberto...
Rudy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 23:24   #49

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Why play Ze Roberto when we have Gourcuff/Foggia who can accomplish the same thing ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 23:42   #50

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Actually, I think we do need a CB as Maldini's fitness is quite questionable and Billy may be able to play vs bottom Serie A teams but in CL, I doubt it. Hope we do get a CB although I have a feeling we won't. One of Thuram, Canna, Gallas would have been great but they are all gone now.
LB - Sorin I think is a very good choice and I think Villarreal wnated to cash in on him. But I think we are well covered there - Sergio, Favalli, and even janku, Maldini, Kakha can play LB if needed.
MF - Ze Roberto is a player who can replace Seedorf and maybe even Pirlo and gattuso. He is a must IMO given that he is free. Maxi Rodriquez would be a great signing I think but I would consider him more of a luxury. Come to think of it, Appiah would be a very good alternative to defensive MF like Diarra. But that would mean either Ambro or more likely Vogel would have to go first.
Good point. I completely forgot about Favalli. I guess the management was one step ahead, as always (and especially involving free players ) I'm hoping that Janku comes good this year and holds down a starting place at left back. I have my doubts as to whether Sergio can give us the necessary consistency over a full season. I would prefer to see him come off the bench or start in our serie a "rest" games, i.e. pre or post major CL games....

As for Ze Roberto. I completely forgot about him as well. I guess the transfer rumours died down quite rapidly once the WC ended. But he would be the answer to our midfield problems. He will increase our quality, versatility, and squad depth. It'll be awesome if we could move Gattuso next to Pirlo in front of the back four (just like Italian NT) and put Ze Roberto next to Seedorf in midfield....

As for Appiah, I've always wondered why a player of his quality cannot find a top club to play for. His Juve days were quite good IMO. It was just that towards the end, he just couldnt get a game. He's too good for Turkish football, I can tell you that...
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 23:54   #51

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I want us to play that formation.. only with Kaka and Gourcuff instead of Seedorf/Ze Roberto.. and where Totti played.. play a withdrawn more creative striker(Tevez) behind our finisher Gila.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 00:13   #52

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
the whole calciopolli thing made you think you're a fortuneteller, ha?

Hi Zlat,

Don't mind to become an amateur fortuneteller like I did in the Discussion/moggiopoli page 136 which is nearly precise except the - points

Buffon may come as Dida will be sold immediately cause he's "too arogant" not willing to extend his contract which will expired in 2007. So, better get some money or just exchange Dida with Buffon + some cash to Juve

Honestly say, I personally think that the only striker that can be closely compared to $heva is only Henry...so sorry he already sticked to Arsenal for another season.We do need a good striker very badly cause we can't only depend on Gila, Pippo and Amoroso (who I think is only a "supporter" of Milan and not really a striker instead...no heartfeeling please..)

So, rather than guessing and act as a fortuneteller like you said..we'd better wait for Berlusconi and Braida for their quick and correct action to sign proper players we need to reinforcing our squad.

RB or LB is not too urgently needed if we have Buffon as GK.....we can wait till January mercato for these position.
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 01:27   #53

GavinMilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
GavinMilan is on a distinguished road
I think Buffon and Oddo are coming for sure.

As well as Veira and maybe Tevez
GavinMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 02:18   #54

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
apparently lotito and our reps were discussing Oddo yesterday, lotito wants a sale to get funds for Di vaio... Defender wise its hard, gallas was keen but went stroppy when france lost.... Canini is very good, when i saw him play he reminded me of a young cannavaro, but he is very young!. Barzagli is also good but Zamperini hates Milan... Bonera is always an option as he can play cb and rb..Pasquale is good as a lb, so much so that Juve were trying to get him last season!

Midfield i would like to see De Rossi, but i doubt that would happen now.. see how things go..

upfront i think one of the best options would be Suazo, he is competely different to Inzaghi and Gilardino... has pace and drive for goal... Torres would still be really cool, renember that sheva said he wasnt going anywhere... Milan just needs to bid and see.. altho Torres costs alot, we wouldnt have to worry about our Main strikers for a while...



Goalies


Buffon, Amelia,

Defenders

Canini, Pasquale, Bonera, Barzaghi, Oddo

Midfield

De Rossi (i doubt he would leave), Diarra,

Forwards

Crespo, Suazo (the next george weah), Torres (get him now for next season), Vucinic
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 02:38   #55

dictatornz

Registered User
 
dictatornz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: new zealand
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,nesta,stam
dictatornz
Havn't posted here for a while , but hav been keeping up with peoples oppinions in here ...ive got to say that with a few exceptions people have become more negative and less intelligent , maybe alot of these are "fair-weather" fans and are a consequence of milans success over the last few years. i miss the posts of haroon and inferno ........ but ne ways ..... transfers........ i agree with most of you about buffon and oddo being perfect .... though we need another centre-back, he hasnt been mentioned but i think DIEGO LUGANO would be perfect, from the games ive seen him play ive been very impressed. left back i think we are fine .... janku will be great this season. Midfield, i think we are fine with gourcuff and foggia coming in ... though ze roberto would add depth ... i dont think we need to spend money on the midfield ze for free or nothing. striker .... simply we need the replacement for shevchenko we were promised by the milan managment .... TEVEZ is the choice for me.
__________________
Machiavellian
dictatornz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 03:21   #56

GavinMilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
GavinMilan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictatornz
Havn't posted here for a while , but hav been keeping up with peoples oppinions in here ...ive got to say that with a few exceptions people have become more negative and less intelligent , maybe alot of these are "fair-weather" fans and are a consequence of milans success over the last few years. i miss the posts of haroon and inferno ........ but ne ways ..... transfers........ i agree with most of you about buffon and oddo being perfect .... though we need another centre-back, he hasnt been mentioned but i think DIEGO LUGANO would be perfect, from the games ive seen him play ive been very impressed. left back i think we are fine .... janku will be great this season. Midfield, i think we are fine with gourcuff and foggia coming in ... though ze roberto would add depth ... i dont think we need to spend money on the midfield ze for free or nothing. striker .... simply we need the replacement for shevchenko we were promised by the milan managment .... TEVEZ is the choice for me.

Negative and intelligence???? Come on, it is everyone's right to be upset and disappoint over the past few months. And I am actually glad to see people expressing their opinions more freely here than just hold it in and just agree with what most people are saying. This forum is made for all Milan fans or other club fans to share their opinions.
GavinMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 03:32   #57

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
essentials are the full backs and a striker.

if we're stretched for the other positions we shouldn't just look to add players for the sake of it. Ze Roberto, Buffon and Gallas should be actively pursued but if we failed to get any of them then it wouldn't be a huge loss.

The defense needs sorting out big time though. A mixture of experience and youth should be brought in.

The other really important thing is that we spend some $$$ on a striker, as much from a marketing standpoint as a team one. Milan's reputation is in tatters, people mock our old defense, the calciopoli, we lost our iconic striker. We need a sign of intent, big money striker should do that. We need people going "oh ****, milan signed Tevez/Torres." or someone equivalent.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 03:33   #58

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinMilan
Negative and intelligence???? Come on, it is everyone's right
Same old story~~~
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 04:54   #59

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
IMO realistic sigings :

Goalkeeper :
-Probably Buffon , but I think there is a good chance of us sticking with Dida.
If we buy him I think the sum will be around 20-30mil €.

Defenders :
-RB : I think since Lazio now needs money , they will eventually let go of Oddo.( if we would pay 5-6mil € ) But it's very well possible we don't get a RB , since Berlu is planning on letting Brocchi play RB.

-CB : Barzagli seems very realistic now , Palermo is out of CL and we're in it , I guess 5-6mil € will also be enough.

-LB : A good LB is hard to find , but I think we're fine as it is on LB.
(Janku , Serginho , Maldini )Maybe we could buy a LB from a small club and let him gain experience , so he will be a great LB for us on long term.

Midfielders
-I think we will get Ze Roberto , he's desperatly looking for a good club and if he doesn't want a starting spot in the squad , he can come.
He's free and not bad at all.

-Diarra would be a great siging , I don't know what his asking price is exactly , but Lyon knowing , that won't be low.

-Mascherano , some story as Diarra , but also very expensive.

-De Rossi , maybe he has become realistic now , since we're back in CL.
We could throw in Amoroso , in the deal.

Forwards
-Tevez is a great option , maybe even realistic .
His desire is big to leave Corinthians , if Milan show interest and enough cash , I think there is a chance of him coming.But we'll probably have to spend 40mil €.Maybe we could involve Amoroso in this deal?

-Torres is staying at Atletico Madrid , I think.He would be a great siging but I think he's not fond of leaving Spain.

-Crespo , we could snap him pretty "cheap" , but my idea would be to replace Amoroso with him , but I don't think he's going to like that.
ThrusT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 05:38   #60

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Here is where I want us to reinforce:
GK: Buffon - definitely numero uno, exchanging with dida then...
DF: Gallas - he played really well in the world cup, and as a CB, I think we can lure him away from U.K since he is desperate to play CB
DF: Miguel - he is good at attacking as well as defending, next RB, dare to try him?
F : Zlatan - he can play upfront alongside Gila as well as playing behind strikers, get him before interna'sick'nale does

FORZA MILAN !!! 2 teams we 're gonna beat this season BARCA & CHELSEA

edysupriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.