AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2006, 06:00   #46

kaka's girl

Registered User
 
kaka's girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Hanoi
Fave Players: Kaka',Gila,Pirlo,Rino,Nesta(and the rest of Milan)
kaka's girl is on a distinguished road
4 choices :Kaka' , Gila , Nesta and Gattuso
kaka's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 06:19   #47

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Nesta or Rino...

I just met Rino... he is a nice guy, much shorter than he looks
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 06:43   #48

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
I just met Rino... he is a nice guy, much shorter than he looks
Where did you met him .. i mean you live in Switzerland don't you

Last edited by lked; 13-08-2006 at 06:45.
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 06:51   #49

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Nesta or Rino...

I just met Rino... he is a nice guy, much shorter than he looks

He is I think 5ft 6 inches tall, am I rite???

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 06:54   #50

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Paolo is quitting in 2007 when he is 39 we mean after that

I know he said that, but he wont quit becoz the fans wont let him to do so and he can play for next 3 years eaisly

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 08:30   #51

kaka's girl

Registered User
 
kaka's girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Hanoi
Fave Players: Kaka',Gila,Pirlo,Rino,Nesta(and the rest of Milan)
kaka's girl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Nesta or Rino...

I just met Rino... he is a nice guy, much shorter than he looks
WHat a lucky person (sorry u r a male or female?) I wish I could go to San Siro (but I don't have enough money )
kaka's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 07:23   #52

milanisti2503

Registered User
 
milanisti2503's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: pakuwon
Fave Players: my self,and all milan players
milanisti2503 is on a distinguished road
I think i will close this thread,it's getting bored now
milanisti2503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 03:24   #53

Malkawi

Registered User
 
Malkawi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Jordan
Fave Players: Albertini__Gattuso__Maldini
Malkawi is an unknown quantity at this point
Gattuso, no doubt......... and he's going to be the best coach in the future.

his comments about trapattoni made me believe that...
Malkawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 03:57   #54

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
I just don't want another defender to be captain. I say Inzaghi should also be included in the short-list of candidates. I think people see him as a Milan player and not a ex-Juve guy anymore. So, I say it's between: Gennaro, Pippo, and Seedorf. Also, where did you meet Gennaro and how was he Josh-Sheva?
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 08:02   #55

Milany

Registered User
 
Milany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
Milany is on a distinguished road
i think it will be rino since he was a captin when maldini nor sheva was on the pitch.

but imo these are the 2nd best choice(by random order):-

1) Rino: his heart is with milan what do you want more (emotional)

2) Seedorf: exp, plus he is always in great shape (club groupie lol)

3) Kaka: to let other clubs know that hes not for sale plus hes realy talented and i see him waering the armband in the future so why not know.

4) Nesta: the best possible choice. he was a captin in lazio also he is exp and just amazing.

5) C. Maldini : he is gona be our captin and thats for sure lol


but in conlusion MALDINI is the one and only captin i see him wearing the armband even if he leaves i will be seeing him as our captin.

NO ONE THE THIS FRIGGEN WORLD CAN REPLACE MALDINI
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka
Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player.

The Legend Of Kaka Begins.

Get Well Nesta
Milany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 09:43   #56

crazymilangirl

Registered User
 
crazymilangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: norway
Fave Players: KAKA, PIRLO, PIPPO, MALDINI,
crazymilangirl is on a distinguished road
i would definitly pick gattuso...you gusy seen him on the pitch..he cares alot about his fellowplayers...and i think he would fit the role perfectly...of course i woudl love to say inzaghi or kaka or nesta but i don't believe in them as capitano as much as i believe in gattuso...so forza gattuso the nex captain
__________________
ACMILAN FOR LIFE
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 12:40   #57

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i still regard Inzaghi as an ex-Juve player... and i believe i might be the only one...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 03:16   #58

'M'

Registered User
 
'M''s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Sheva, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Zidane, Beckham
'M' is on a distinguished road
Rino !! That's for sure, IMO.

But I wouldn't be against the fact of having Pirlo as a captain either !

And neither would I be opposed to see Ambrosini take the amrband, if he really is to play more and in a more important role this season, as Coach Carlo said during the summer.

And in fact, Nesta would do great as well, as far as I'm concerned.

As for Kaką, I'm not conviced he'd do well as a captain. Let's see in some years, in what way he grows, cause for now, he might be one of the key players in Milan, he doesn't seem to have a captain's personality...

Anyway, as you all could see, I see many possibilities... Even though my preference goes to Gattuso !!


Greetz,




M
__________________
Forza Milan !!

Forza Sheva !!

Sheva, we miss you !

But anyway, with or without you, Milan is still top of the world !
Godspeed, Andriy, but don't hope for no Champion's League, for that will be ours to win for the next years !
'M' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 09:57   #59

leedoggie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
leedoggie is on a distinguished road
i tink tat pirlo will be the captain becoz his performance in germany earnrd him the captain band!!he can play in the heart of MILAN wit confidence and skill!!
leedoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:24   #60

Gaspo8

Registered User
 
Gaspo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo
Gaspo8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baresi
I would go with one of these guys in order of preference: Seedorf, Kaladze, Nesta, and Gattuso. I would definitely say no to Gila or Kaka as it would be disrespectful to the older players. Seedorf has my vote as he's always healthy and plays regularly. He's always a leader on the pitch and should be our next captain.

Nice, I think Seedorf is the most over looked player on the roster, you are correct in that he's always healthy, plays a lot of games and typically performs well. Now that he's wearing the No. 10 shirt he'd be a good fit. I would bump Nesta up to second on my list.

Someone before mentioned if it were Kaka and he felt the pressure we'd have not creativity and I agree, so I would tend not to choose Kaka or Pirlo for that reason... the best players aren't always the best leaders.
Gaspo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.