AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-08-2006, 13:10   #46

Nirvana FC

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Săo Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
Nirvana FC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by auditek
I am sure of that. Berlusconi loves milan. He will make us a good surpise and I will not be shocked if instead of ronnie or torres, he will bring adriano from inter since he does nt have any more space at moratti's heaven. (inter)
I guess he loves his money more than anything in the world.
Nirvana FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 15:00   #47

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Corriere dello Sport

Trezeguet: 40 goals for Juve
The plan is to keep him for immediate promotion and let him beat the 70-year-old Serie B scorers’ record
Milan are closer to Torres
Totti returns, but Roma stage a brawl in Valencia

Looks like Corriere dello Sport allways write down on their pappers good news for us .. but are they true ? - I hope yes
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 15:27   #48

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana FC
I guess he loves his money more than anything in the world.
how much can you love? especially after your worth 12 billion
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 15:52   #49

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRE-NO-LI
Adriano? No, thanks, we need a creative forward, not a mindless panzer.


I agree, I don't like Adriano either but what does Panzer mean? If we're talking about tanks I think he is more like a Tiger, good for attack but with many faults. We need a T-34, someone great all around. And Ronaldo is a Maus, the heaviest tank of WWII.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 16:09   #50

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
I guess Nedved is a Stuka then, dives a lot but still pretty dangerous

a few years ago Adriano wouldve been a great buy but now his price is high and his hunger is low, even at the world cup he didnt seem all that interested. Tevez would be cheaper and still has the hunger to succeed, if it was my money he'd be my first choice as Gila needs a creative worker to play alongside him
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:12   #51

Billy1969

BANNED!
 
Billy1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Boban, Gattuso, Maldini
Billy1969 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim


I agree, I don't like Adriano either but what does Panzer mean? If we're talking about tanks I think he is more like a Tiger, good for attack but with many faults. We need a T-34, someone great all around. And Ronaldo is a Maus, the heaviest tank of WWII.
Wasn't that the Jagdtiger? The anti-tank version of the King Tiger, only 58 were built
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:28   #52

Chris

Registered User
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
Chris is on a distinguished road
Nah the Maus was a colossus. BIG is a small word :p
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:36   #53

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
This is turning into a WWII tanks discussion Billy, you are partially correct. The Jagdtiger was actually the heaviest used in numbers, the Maus was more of a prototype and I'm not sure if it ever saw combat. All I know is that it weighed 188 tons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
I guess Nedved is a Stuka then, dives a lot but still pretty dangerous

Good one mate. We need to start a Footballer-WWII Vehicles and Planes similarites thread.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:57   #54

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lked
Looks like Corriere dello Sport allways write down on their pappers good news for us ..
Maybe because Berlusconi owns it?

arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 23:23   #55

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
I'm really starting to give up on us signing any striker. All the players we have been linked to have either been signed or aren't leaving their current team. I just read an article on channel4 saying Ronaldo won't be leaving Real and he's very much part of their plans. As for Adriano, he's still the number 1 striker at Inter and if anybody is to leave the crowded attack, It'll probably be Martins who has been linked to the Spurs. So unless we make a shock signing, I say we send some scouts to Brazil and find us the next Sheva

Last edited by Tony Soprano; 14-08-2006 at 23:26.
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 23:27   #56

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim


I agree, I don't like Adriano either but what does Panzer mean? If we're talking about tanks I think he is more like a Tiger, good for attack but with many faults. We need a T-34, someone great all around. And Ronaldo is a Maus, the heaviest tank of WWII.

Hehehehehe, yes, you're right, Adriano is really more like one of those monstrous Panzer VI- Tiger II that stucked on Kurk's winter mud, being ripped all apart by the mighty Red Army artillery!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 23:28   #57

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Tony: we'll get Torres, man, I'm confident.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 00:52   #58

otoniel

Registered User
 
otoniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
otoniel is on a distinguished road
why torres??? why??
otoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 04:56   #59

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
cuz hes classs may be
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 05:24   #60

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I think you're being kind likening Ronaldo to a tank, i think he's more like the Titanic ... probably moves at the same speed as that oceanic leviathan too

I am of course joking, before i'm bombarded with comments about being disrespectful.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.