AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2006, 14:39   #46

ljuba1

Registered User
 
ljuba1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Dejan "IL GENIO" Savicevic
ljuba1 is on a distinguished road
Anybody knows who is going to broadcast this game to USA and Canada?
I looked at all soccer channels, Setanta, Fox Soccer Channel, Gol TV, and nobody has it. Even ESPN Deportes who had 1st game does not have it.
We want to see this game and big upset. Why? How?
Dejan "IL GENIO" Savicevic is rooting for Red Star Belgrade.
Zigic will score at least one goal.
Djokic will get one too in extra time.
ljuba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 14:41   #47

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I doubt it, it might be on PP Stream which is a program you need to download. I'll give you a link if I find out for sure
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:02   #48

ljuba1

Registered User
 
ljuba1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Dejan "IL GENIO" Savicevic
ljuba1 is on a distinguished road
Thank you Vadim.
ljuba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:11   #49

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I posted this earlier in this thread but maybe it would be a good idea to post it again:

The game will also be on Shanghai Sports - can be found on any of the P2P programs like PPStream, TVAnts, SopCast, etc - from 20.00 pm (BST), 21.00pm (CET), and 15.00pm (EST)
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:19   #50

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljuba1
Anybody knows who is going to broadcast this game to USA and Canada?
I looked at all soccer channels, Setanta, Fox Soccer Channel, Gol TV, and nobody has it. Even ESPN Deportes who had 1st game does not have it.
We want to see this game and big upset. Why? How?
Dejan "IL GENIO" Savicevic is rooting for Red Star Belgrade.
Zigic will score at least one goal.
Djokic will get one too in extra time.
hey, speaking of Savicevic, do you know if he recovered well from the motorcycle accident in Podgorica?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:27   #51

NELLEREDSTAR

Registered User
 
NELLEREDSTAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: SRBIJA - Bačka Palanka
Fave Players: (Savićević)-(Shevchenko)-(Dule Savic)
NELLEREDSTAR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
You don't need to give me links to study. I won the geography competition at my school and competed in the State finals. And our primary education system may not be the best, but no one can compare to our oniversities. Enough people graduate high school and go on to colleges and universities to be successful.
You get me wrong! I don't say for you that you were stupid, and I don't give you link because of that, I was saying that some of the bigest and majors countrys in the world have that bad education! And I was what to say that Ukraine is as much big as France or Germany but it isn't that mature like them, and because of that many people don't now where it is!
Sorry if I insult you, but my English is not so good and i say some thinks that I wasn't meant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljuba1
Anybody knows who is going to broadcast this game to USA and Canada?
I give few links in my post last night thay work anywhare in the world!
I advise you to look at them!

Last edited by NELLEREDSTAR; 21-08-2006 at 16:34.
NELLEREDSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:30   #52

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Hey folks, a couple reminders, OK?

We don't mind fans from other teams coming here to discuss upcoming games in a polite manner. Read that as POLITE MANNER. Cursing and carrying on like a fool will result in an instant ban.

MM people, I see Vadim has been very busy cleaning up this topic, and it hasn't been visiting posters or fans of other teams he's been cleanign up after al lthe time. Please, don't turn these forums into some sort of low-life battleground. If someebody posts in some obnoxious way, let Vadim know and he'll delete the crap. Then what he did was PM me to ban this one Red Star fan. You DO NOT need to lower yourselves to their standards and curse and throw insults in return. We're better than that.

And one last warning about the politically linked comments. Your generalities are insulting. If you don't like America and Americans...well, you're going to have to deal with the fact that an American runs this forum. there's a reason why we insist on NO POLITICS--no one can be nice aobut it in any way. So knock it off!

Now....get back to discussing the game! Vadim is earning overtime in this topic alone!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:31   #53

NELLEREDSTAR

Registered User
 
NELLEREDSTAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: SRBIJA - Bačka Palanka
Fave Players: (Savićević)-(Shevchenko)-(Dule Savic)
NELLEREDSTAR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
hey, speaking of Savicevic, do you know if he recovered well from the motorcycle accident in Podgorica?
Yes he was recovered and it hasn't been in Podgorica, it was been in Belgrade!
NELLEREDSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:41   #54

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I posted this earlier in this thread but maybe it would be a good idea to post it again:

The game will also be on Shanghai Sports - can be found on any of the P2P programs like PPStream, TVAnts, SopCast, etc - from 20.00 pm (BST), 21.00pm (CET), and 15.00pm (EST)
Thanks Zlat...so this will work using the program you helped me with then right? Or is pplive something different?

Sorry, but as time goes on, I think I am becoming more and more technologically challenged!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 16:54   #55

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Thanks Zlat...so this will work using the program you helped me with then right? Or is pplive something different?

Sorry, but as time goes on, I think I am becoming more and more technologically challenged!
Yeah, if Shanghai is on PPLive at that moment, there shouldn't be a problem.
Just in case, however, I have all PPLive, PPStream, TVAnts, and SopCast installed.
You could try downloading the .exe files from their official websites.
Or just go to www.asiaplate.com - you need to register first (very simple and fast) - and there you will find DL links for pretty much all P2P programs like PPStream, PPlive, SOpcast, etc, etc. There is a nice list of all upcoming games for the day, on what channel and on what P2P program they will be shown, and there are links too.
As long as you have the installed that particular program (PPLive, etc), just click on the link and - unless there is some problem - the game should start loading.
Hope this helps
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 17:02   #56

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Zlat!!! As usual, very helpfull!

Bless!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 17:12   #57

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELLEREDSTAR
You get me wrong! I don't say for you that you were stupid, and I don't give you link because of that, I was saying that some of the bigest and majors countrys in the world have that bad education! And I was what to say that Ukraine is as much big as France or Germany but it isn't that mature like them, and because of that many people don't now where it is!
Sorry if I insult you, but my English is not so good and i say some thinks that I wasn't meant!
No problem, let's just drop it.


And everyone, do what Debs said, or else!
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 20:43   #58

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
*looking @ net connection*

*looking at the thread*



Unfortunately, I can't watch it. So I just have to let the guys do their best Beat RS at their place. I know you can do it. Go for it.
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 21:38   #59

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
I guess score line will be 1-0; 2-1 or 1-1 all in favour of Milan, we will score 1 goal at the very least and Inzaghi is the man.
minhduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 00:43   #60

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
I wanna ask someone member from serbia, will Pink+ broadcast the game (we in Bulgaria are able to watch this programm)?
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.