![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
it also says that you must have Windows Media Player 9/10 and that's fine i have version 10
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
If all is all aright, you shouldhave a help window pop up on top of PPMate ... close the help window and the channel list is on the right, you need to click one of those before anything appears. I haven't changed any settings at all, just make sure you have WMP 10 - just in case - and that's pretty much all I can think of right now.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
If Borriello won't even get a chance tomorrow, I will say that his season is over. Hopefully Ancelotti will start him. You know, besides Kalac and Fiori, the two players who have yet to start one game are Kaladze
and Borriello.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
that didn't help but it doesn't matter thanks for trying to help zlat
maybe another streaming program would show the game
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
Other than that, I am really not sure what could be the problem. When it was the link, the corrupted .exe wouldn't install at all. But in your case that doesn't seem to be the problem Anyways, Shandong Sports on TVAnts is also supposed to show the game ![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Hey Zlat....can you tell me if you can watch Setanta Sport on MaxTV, because yesterday and today I haven't been able to connect to it. It just doesn't start. Thanx!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
TVAnts works fine i'll go with that thanks again zlat
these stream programs sure give a headache ![]()
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I am pretty sure that it will be available on PPLIVE&PPSTREAM. As I just checked some Chinese websites, many local stations will broadcast Milan-Ascoli game.
I wouldn't worry about that. Let's just wait until then and find some direct link. ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Please keep us updates on Milan streams for tomorrow. It would be helpful if direct links are posted rather than giving the channel names because my computer doesnt read Chinese font and all i get is ??????? Im going to be having the Roma-Inter game on TV. Imagine how life would be easier if you had Serie A on TV, eh zlat?
![]() BTW, since you live in Boston..im almost 100% sure that they have RAI International there. I mean, they even have it in Kuwait, India, Morocco, Indonesia and countries you wouldn't expect! RAI Intl. has complete coverage of Serie A and all Italy NT's games. For me in Canada, I get RAI Intl. through cable (videotron) and through a dish that shows TV channels all around the world. And I know for a fact that Gol TV have Serie A coverage as well. |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
![]() |
Yeh Hitman Gol TV will show the game but only after the Roma-Inter match. So I guess we ,living in Canada, will just have to resist the urge to see the result beforehand. Well for me it depends on the result of Roma-Inter game. If its a draw I'd wait for the Milan for sure before checking score.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
![]() yeah, you are right - rai intl and goltv provide wide coverage here in the US but with these midweek games and Inter-Roma beingat the same time, no Milan-Ascoli for me, at least not live ... but that's where the beauty of streams comes in ![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
This game should be an easy win for us, but shouldn't be taken lightly.
I want Gourcuff to start as I think he has earned the opportunity and this is a good test for him. Borriello interests me a lot in this match, as Carlo said he should play, which means that we'll see if he's prepared to play for us competitively. In all honesty, there is no reason for us not to win this match, and tonight I expect us to have +1 point. I have to say that I will probably miss this match, as Inter-Roma is an interesting prospect. Hoping for a draw in that match! FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
probabile: dida-cafu-maldini-simic-favalli-pirlo-brocchi(gattuso)-gourcuff-kaka'-pippo-boriello. So its the same as against AEK. but with the adittion of Pirlo as creative force. Pirlo-Kaka'-Gourcuff-Cafu should be our main power today in the middle.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
![]() |
Don't get why ambro's not starting this one he needs his games under his belt
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|