AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2006, 02:34   #46

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYL
We have loose Sheva cause of Ancellotti, we risq to loose KAKA. The squad doesn't play well. It's just my opinion. I'm fan since 1994 and I'm not ok with Ancelloti. I think Lippi is the best coach. The Italia squad is "campioni del Mondo". They win against French squad and German squad and with players who don't know where they are played few month after...Simply the best. No?
Seriously, seriously; awful argument. The idea that "we have loOse sheva cause of AncelLotti" is unwarranted.

The squad doesn't play well? @@"

arr nvm I'll save my time. I give you the liberty to talk.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 02:52   #47

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Seriously, seriously; awful argument. The idea that "we have loOse sheva cause of AncelLotti" is unwarranted.

The squad doesn't play well? @@"

arr nvm I'll save my time. I give you the liberty to talk.
Fianellement je descide de répondre en français. Je suis fan de ce club. Je ne veux que son bien. Actuélement l'équipe ne joue pas très bien. Qui croit réellement que nous sommes aujourd'hui les meilleurs au monde. Il nous manque un attaquant qui score et deux bons latéraux. Pour le coach je pense que Ancellotti a une part de responsabilité dans le départ de Sheva. Sur ce point qui peut prétendre que nous sommes meilleur sans lui qu'avec lui???
PYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 03:01   #48

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
please keep discussion in English PYL
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 03:58   #49

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
French is also a language!!!
PYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 08:02   #50

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Well obviously, there are thousands of languages in the world, but if we all spoke different languages we'd never understand each other.

This is an English speaking forum, not a French speaking one. The rules are to speak in English throughout the forums, with the exception in MilanMania International.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:00   #51

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
PYL, not sure if I understand your post above, but for me, Carlo remains one of the most successfull coaches we have had since Capello and Sacci. (Before your time as a Milan fan...not trying to belittle you, but, you did say you were a fan since 94.

There is no threat of losing Kaka...he wont leave, but that is just my opinion...if the scandal hasnt made him leave, then playing in a system (occasionaly) wont make him leave either.

Lippi is a good coach...there is no question about that...but if you think Carlo is defensive, check out Lippi.

And on language: No prejudice here...I happen to love the sound of the french language, but as Dev (aka ACMILAN1983) has pointed out, this is an english forum, so please, use English.

General question: Are there any French language Milan forums? Just curious.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:47   #52

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYL
Fianellement je descide de répondre en français. Je suis fan de ce club. Je ne veux que son bien. Actuélement l'équipe ne joue pas très bien. Qui croit réellement que nous sommes aujourd'hui les meilleurs au monde. Il nous manque un attaquant qui score et deux bons latéraux. Pour le coach je pense que Ancellotti a une part de responsabilité dans le départ de Sheva. Sur ce point qui peut prétendre que nous sommes meilleur sans lui qu'avec lui???

I'm not going to go to freetranslation.com to check whta you say. Do you want me to type in CHinese?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 10:28   #53

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I'm not going to go to freetranslation.com to check whta you say. Do you want me to type in CHinese?
Great response JEFF...
PYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 11:36   #54

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Coach Ancelotti gave an interview on the Milan Channel: ‘The way the papers describe Milan’s environment, just doesn’t correspond to reality. Right now there is a great harmony within the team, there’s respect and it is strange that the newspapers present these things differently. I want to correct what has been said and let the fans know that there is harmony and unity.’

Ancelotti continued: ‘The most important thing is that we continue to work as we have been. Utilizing the turnover has helped everyone to feel involved. I am feeling great and am not upset about what the papers have said. I want the fans to know what is actually happening. I will speak with the team, reminding them to be more careful about what they say, especially right now when people are looking to make a big deal out of nothing.’
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 13:42   #55

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Coach Ancelotti gave an interview on the Milan Channel: ‘The way the papers describe Milan’s environment, just doesn’t correspond to reality. Right now there is a great harmony within the team, there’s respect and it is strange that the newspapers present these things differently. I want to correct what has been said and let the fans know that there is harmony and unity.’

Ancelotti continued: ‘The most important thing is that we continue to work as we have been. Utilizing the turnover has helped everyone to feel involved. I am feeling great and am not upset about what the papers have said. I want the fans to know what is actually happening. I will speak with the team, reminding them to be more careful about what they say, especially right now when people are looking to make a big deal out of nothing.’
That's a very very good news... I Just waiting and see...
I don't want war with you JEFF.We are all 2 Milan Fan. Good night.
PYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 15:51   #56

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Just a note, to back up what I said earlier about our success with Carlo, from acmilan.com:

Quote:
The second gameday of the Champions League concluded yesterday and it’s time to take a look at where the Rossoneri stand amongst their European competitors. Current title holders Barcelona were held at Werder Breman, a team that certainly didn’t seem that tough when they played Chelsea. A look closer to home, reveals that Milan have taken more points than the other two Italian teams put together. Inter remain stuck at zero after two games, ( )while Roma succumbed to Valencia after their 4-0 victory against Shakhtar.

However, you really don’t have to look at the other teams to understand that Milan are still number one in Italy and perhaps also in Europe. In fact, no other European side have the same continuously flawless record as Milan have had in the last four years. Since Ancelotti’s arrival, Milan have always reached at least the last eight in Europe and they are the only ones on the continent that have managed to do this.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 18:11   #57

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Since Ancelotti’s arrival, Milan have always reached at least the last eight in Europe and they are the only ones on the continent that have managed to do this
I want to say how can anyone possibly argue with this....but then I'm sure someone will.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 07:53   #58

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by midori
I want to say how can anyone possibly argue with this....but then I'm sure someone will.
Yup..I am sue they will find something...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 09:46   #59

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow they reach the last 8, still they have only won the cup once... face it carlo is not what we need.. like i said before hes panicking for the lack of silverware he has bought us...
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 10:24   #60

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
Wow they reach the last 8, still they have only won the cup once... face it carlo is not what we need.. like i said before hes panicking for the lack of silverware he has bought us...
What other team has shown this consistency? What other team has won the Cup more than once since 2003?

Certainly not Barca, Arsenal, Real (LOL!), etc.

2003- Winners
2004- Quarter-finals
2005- Final
2006- Semi-finals

You ask any manager in Europe and they would cream their pants over that record.

All Hail Milan!

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 29-09-2006 at 10:29.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.