![]() |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
Tony29, look what Debs wrote
![]() Quote:
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
Rezag is the man to contact!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
![]() |
I can`t donate 16$...But i can 10$...If that can help..I will can donate. Just tell me how and where to send..Because i do not have a credit card!
__________________
Alexandre`Pato GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
I will try to help financially in the summer when I get a job,
so far I can offer technical help - have experience as a webmaster... also, I know a very good free hosting service, I am using it myself, the admin of it happens to be a cool dude, so the specs are negotiable according to the needs of the project... check it out good-host.com
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
The ads we have at the bottom of the forums, is that anything to do with Microsoft AdCenter?
The hosting company i'm with are offering me a free £50 Microsoft AdCenter voucher, just wondering if that would be of any use to us?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thats a relatively new program by Microsoft, you can use that to buy advertising. The one we are using is Adbrite.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I don't think so. We can use it to advertise MM on other sites, maybe if its possible to buy ads on inter-fans maybe?
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
or sell them Milan souvenirs like a photo of the CL trophy
![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
ok .. i'll decline the offer then
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|