AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

View Poll Results: who would be the best player in the Premiership this season?
Christiano ronaldo (Man.Utd) 22 59.46%
didier drogba (Chelsea) 9 24.32%
cesc fabregas (Arsenal) 4 10.81%
Ryan Giggs (Man.Utd) 0 0%
Paul Scholes (Man.Utd) 0 0%
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 12:06   #46

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
For an Arsenal fan your memory isnt the best, its barely 6 months since 'honest' Drogba and Lehmann had possibly the worst fight in football history (though Luis Fabianos is a decent shout too)

Saying Drogba is more skilled than Ronaldo is a joke and though he has improved this season (as has Ronaldo) Drogba last year was at least as bad for diving and moaning as Ronaldo ever was!
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron

Last edited by Stezagud; 11-05-2007 at 12:08.
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:37   #47

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
The EPL 11 of 2006-2007 in the eyes of the best pundit of MM

---------cech (chelsea) -----------
-- jagielka (sheff utd) --- carvalho (chelsea) --- vidic (man utd) --- m.taylor (pompy) --
-- ronaldo (man utd) --- essien (chelsea) --- lampard (C) (chelsea) --- pedrson (blackburn) --

-----------------------tevez (west ham) --- drogba (chelsea) ----------------

subs
-van der sar (man utd)
-terry (chelsea)
-gerrard (liverpool)
-rosicky (arsenal)
-macarthy (blackburn)
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:03   #48

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
pedrson (blackburn) --
you really like Pedersen and all the peders do you ?
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:30   #49

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
you really like Pedersen and all the peders do you ?
I like that player simply the best left winger of EPL. But I don't like the thing u mentioned later & its as ssimple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:45   #50

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
I like that player simply the best left winger of EPL.
And cost blackburn a place in the Final
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:24   #51

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
And cost blackburn a place in the Final
ya, just like Roberto Baggio in WC 94, couldn't finish the job but carried his team all the way
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 13:30   #52

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
ya, just like Roberto Baggio in WC 94, couldn't finish the job but carried his team all the way
Difference between an open header and a penalty

Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 22:59   #53

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
Difference between an open header and a penalty

Consider the difference b/w a new young talent and one whose considered 2 the best Italian forward of all time
Plus consider the difference b/w the WC and the FA cup
Also think abt the time they both had to pick the rite spot
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 04:40   #54

Smithy_24

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ballack, Lampard, Kaka, Henry
Smithy_24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
For an Arsenal fan your memory isnt the best, its barely 6 months since 'honest' Drogba and Lehmann had possibly the worst fight in football history (though Luis Fabianos is a decent shout too)

Saying Drogba is more skilled than Ronaldo is a joke and though he has improved this season (as has Ronaldo) Drogba last year was at least as bad for diving and moaning as Ronaldo ever was!
I don't have cable so I don't get to watch many EPL games, so I obviously missed that incident and I didn't hear anything about it. So I've been corrected to an extent there, thanks.

I perhaps was incorrect to compare a striker to a winger, but anyway, Ronaldo is by far the worse diver of the two (since most players today are dishonest and dive *shakes fist*), one of the worst I've seen and only gets worse in big matches, particular international ones.

But I don't want to start a fight, my comments weren't intended to be aggressive or anything like that, so I'm sorry if they were.
Smithy_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 05:28   #55

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy_24
I don't have cable so I don't get to watch many EPL games, so I obviously missed that incident and I didn't hear anything about it. So I've been corrected to an extent there, thanks.

I perhaps was incorrect to compare a striker to a winger, but anyway, Ronaldo is by far the worse diver of the two (since most players today are dishonest and dive *shakes fist*), one of the worst I've seen and only gets worse in big matches, particular international ones.

But I don't want to start a fight, my comments weren't intended to be aggressive or anything like that, so I'm sorry if they were.

I agree with you that they are both bad, but i think they're both as bad as each other and if you throw in Robben aswell you get a front 3 that will probably all fall over if the defender sneezes
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2007, 06:40   #56

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy_24
But I don't want to start a fight, my comments weren't intended to be aggressive or anything like that, so I'm sorry if they were.
Forget Steza he has always been bitter since his team got doubled by Arsenal, always has seen Ronaldo as an angel that never dives, probably thought Ronaldo was the better player than Kaka in both legs, lol!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 11:43   #57

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Todays game pretty much summed up their seasons, they gave the PFA award to the wrong player.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 11:56   #58

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
It was a good game today .. but probably desereved to go to penalties however chelsea did sensationally well to change that ...

Desereved winners - chelsea .. not putting there head down and keeping there concentration
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.