![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Got to agree with Gio. Even though it was horrible that he went to Chelsea, it's football now, and no matter what, when they come back they just ain't the same. I prefer to just have the image of him in the stands with the fans, and also the knowledge that we won the CL and they didn't.
And I don't want him to come to Chicago either! (we have a huge Ukrainian population here) |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | ||||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I guess we desperately need him. Sheva you are more than welcome to return |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
I don't agree with Gio.
As I remember, he left BEFORE Calciopoli and it's not fair to accuse him, this wasn't the reason he left. I would welcome him back, he belongs here and I'm sure he'll be useful, he is still good enough.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I dont think calciopolli has anything to do with it. I think its the story he made up about his kids learning english and his wife been bored of Milan.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Nowhere but here
Fave Players: Maldini, MVB, Ambro, Sheva
![]() |
Quote:
Ehr, just one pix to add http://static.vip.hr/portal/slike/18..._chelsea_v.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I point out i respect all the posters who'd love him return.
In some ways, i feel controversial feelings as well. Sheva is Milan legend, and only God knows how many times i sang his name with hope and proudness. I was there when he lifted his Golden Ball. I think we all cheered his goals and were at the point that we would have easily left Maldini's capitaincy in his hands. But all of a sudden, the news breaks up: Sheva to Chelsea. I remember that was a very sad day, and i clearly remember the rumours about the scandal were breaking up in those same days. Everyone copes with such events in different ways: for me it's like when a guy finds his girlfriend at bed with another guy. Sheva betrayed us and i won't forget that. He wasn't simply a Milan player. He was going to become a symbol and a legend. What i found simply disgusting was when he kissed Chelsea's jersey at the second match. This is the trademark of a mercenary. If he comes back i will never consider him the same as he was. Therefore i prefer to remember him as he was during the last year.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I pray for the new Weah to come here.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Eto'o would play even better in Milan than he is doing in Barca now, he would develop tacticaly more. He is the best possible solution for Milan, Carlo knows it and that is why he mentions him a lot.
Sheva is something that belongs in the past, he was our captain and a legend as well. Now he is nothing!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Get Over Sheva , We are doing really good without him. he left us when we needed him the most. now all the players in world dreaming to having #7 at milan.
Sheva is 31 in september and i really wish to see a 25 years old striker who is hungry to achieve something instead of seeing an old player trying to earn his place back in the formation, if we get no option for a striker i would stick to ronaldo - gila - pipo . Even Oli and the boring borrello |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Etoo would be an exellent option 4 us, he stills 25 and can help us alot, but i dont think we will be able to get him, simply Barca wont let him come.
what we can do know is to dream he would come ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Talks are under a way between MIlan and Chelsea about Sheva, I want a new striker someone who is younger.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
![]() |
Milan need striker how is under 27 etto is best option...
No more 30+ strikers pls
__________________
... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ... Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006 |
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
![]() |
Take him. Well hey, hes not in prime form, some can argue he betrayed Milan, but you gota remember what he did for us! He's decided so many matches with his goals! And plus he's the much cheaper option (?) between Eto'o and Shevchenko, so we can save the 10-15m and use it towards signing ronaldinho and or those 2 defs we wanted.. Uhm who were they.. I think Juan and Mexes? :S
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand! Träumen Sie Mannschaft: Attack:Henry Mid1:R10,K22 Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol GK:Casillas |
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
take him back!
We need a fourth strikers after R9, pippo and gila ![]()
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: In a trash can
Fave Players: Oddo
![]() |
i doubt sheva will be coming back to milan, if chelsea's activey in the transfer market has something to go by
![]()
__________________
Inter the best comedy since 1906 |
|
|
|