AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want Cannavaro to come to Milan and why?
Yes, we need him to come to Milan 26 47.27%
No, we don't need him in Milan 21 38.18%
I don't know 8 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2007, 03:52   #46

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
first of all let's start by saying no more over 30 players.
secondly he is juventino by heart and let him return to juve.
Saying that you dont wont any over 30 players in a point that I can understand, but calling Canna a juventino just because he played for juve for only 2 years,well I have to say that I disagree, l he played also for Inter and Parma, so probably like what Tony29 said before he has more loyalty to Parma or Napoli(I heard him on Real Madrid Tv talking about Napoli and how does he feels happy when Napoli win knowing that he said this in an Interview after joinning them, so its almost likely true),and to be honest I dont mind getting a Juventino in our squad so long as he is useful. Infact players nowadays are loyal to money more than any thing else.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:11   #47

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Cannavaro started his career in Napoli and was born in Neapel. I don't think we need to discuss his allegiance further than that.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:29   #48

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Too old...
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 19:31   #49

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
Saying that you dont wont any over 30 players in a point that I can understand, but calling Canna a juventino just because he played for juve for only 2 years,well I have to say that I disagree, l he played also for Inter and Parma, so probably like what Tony29 said before he has more loyalty to Parma or Napoli(I heard him on Real Madrid Tv talking about Napoli and how does he feels happy when Napoli win knowing that he said this in an Interview after joinning them, so its almost likely true),and to be honest I dont mind getting a Juventino in our squad so long as he is useful. Infact players nowadays are loyal to money more than any thing else.
basicall what i m saying is let him go back to juve since the rumours of him going back is strong.
once maldini is fit we have kaladze and nesta for the centre back and not to forget bonera. where should we fit him if he comes.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:24   #50

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baresi
ODDO-----------NESTA----------CANNA--------KALADZE
Oddo---Nesta---Maldini----Janku
is much better combination OR should I say a CL winning combination
Actually I would love to see him back in Italy but not in ACM, in Juve
Its makes Serie-A exciting
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.