AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-10-2007, 18:14   #46

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
yeah, because no one has hopes for this game really and no one expects this game to be the turn around- which is exactly why i think we might win in style. it might be the first milan game i miss in quite a few months.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 19:58   #47

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
According to the roller-coaster hypothesis (win followed by loss followed by win), Milan will win this game.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 01:32   #48

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
They had better win! Today is my 24th birthday, and I am just going to be pissed if my present from Milan is another disappointing result.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 03:25   #49

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
They had better win! Today is my 24th birthday, and I am just going to be pissed if my present from Milan is another disappointing result.
Think you'll be interested...

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...175#post464175
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 06:20   #50

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
Wont be able to watch the game due to a soccer game

Ill have my blackberry with me so I'll surf this page at half time
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 06:48   #51

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
I am going to miss the game also because I promised my girl lastweek that I will go shopping with her today as I thought that there wont be nither CL nor Seria A games tonight, I was suppose to go with her last wednesday but I didnot because I wanted to watch the match, this time I have no excuse , I am very frustrated . stupid me
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 08:41   #52

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
I am going to miss the game also because I promised my girl lastweek that I will go shopping with her today
Ah, the sacrifices one makes for love.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 09:01   #53

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
They had better win! Today is my 24th birthday, and I am just going to be pissed if my present from Milan is another disappointing result.
Happy Birthday
i'm sure that thay will win for you today

FORZA MILAN
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:32   #54

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
screw love and its all ingredients. anyone got anything on the official lineup jus yet?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:39   #55

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
What do I say at this point? That I hope we win? Surely I do!

That I think we will lose/draw? Well, I hope not, but based on the talent available, and the huge amount of games played by key players such as Kaka and Clarence, I cannot see how we will get a result that significantly helps us.

That being said, football is an unpredictable game, and anything can happen.

I think Carlo´s selections will be key in this game, and of course, their performance.

Will Gourcuff get a much needed run? Doubt it.
Will Pirlo get a rest? Puhlease! It seems we cant play without him, regardless of his form, which at present, is certainly way below his best.
Will we win? Lets see.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:52   #56

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
They had better win! Today is my 24th birthday, and I am just going to be pissed if my present from Milan is another disappointing result.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY devoted_dm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:53   #57

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
Is the match actually starting any minute now??
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:56   #58

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Not that I see check livescore.com
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:58   #59

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_MP3
Is the match actually starting any minute now??
30 more minutes.


Dayuum here's the lineup. Brocchi in and Gourcuff not.

Bonera - Nesta - Kaladze - Serginho

Rino - Pirlo - Brocchi

Kaka - Seedorf

Gila
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 12:59   #60

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Im quite sure Carlo will put Pirlo-Rino-Brocchi combination, instead Pirlo-Rino-Gourcuff which would work more fluently and combine better with Seedorf and Kaka', as WE NEED A WIN!

-------pirlo------
--rino---yoan---
---kaka'--seedorf----
-------gila--------

if we cant beat samdoria with this... really...

But we will see Brocchi who will run for 85 min and will do nothing untill Gourcuff comes on. Then Yoan will do nothing as he will step up in total chaos on the field and Carlo wil lsay he hasnt prooved himself.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.