AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 13:29   #46

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
As e-Milan says, any highlights would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 14:46   #47

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Prego...

http://milantifosidanmark.dk/MTDforu...9&postcount=87
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 14:53   #48

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra
good work Capo...thnx
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 14:54   #49

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
How about the formation (first and second half plus subtitutes if there were)? Are the formations the same with the one you posted before the game, amico?

Äh, thank you very much for the highlights' link by the way.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 15:58   #50

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
How about the formation (first and second half plus subtitutes if there were)? Are the formations the same with the one you posted before the game, amico?

Äh, thank you very much for the highlights' link by the way.
Prego

And yes, the two formations we used today, were the same as those I posted before the match. The only substitution we made, was when Digao replaced Nesta in the 70th minute.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 16:20   #51

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra
Thanks, very nice
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 16:23   #52

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
i was glad to see Gourcuff play full 90 mins
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 16:31   #53

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
was it Gourcuff that gave that ball wide to Bonera for the 2nd goal? That was the key pass on that play which opened everything up.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 17:09   #54

Kaku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Fave Players: Shev,Paolo,Gourcuff,Kaka
Kaku is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the vids mate

and I'm pretty sure it was Gourcuff who made that pin-point pass to Bonera, I'm expecting him to start against Napoli if Kaká is not fit enough, wish there was a site where I could download the whole game so I could watch it later....

And by the way...what does "Prego" means? :P
Kaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 17:10   #55

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
first one, again!, right through middle with whole goal open! The second one was way better, thats what i expect of gila, clinical finishing. I hope to see pato and gila against napoli, no mistake this time coz we want to win that one!

btw, how about some text match report/description and player rundown from someone that was wathing the whole game? Can be short
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 17:37   #56

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Aldough I dont feel like doing this now, I owe it to you guys...

I saw 60 minutes of the game, missed first 30 or so...

Everything was normal as you all know so I'll just point few details that are "new":

From what I saw from Ronaldo, he was just standing on the pitch and looking pretty dried out and FAT, or to be polite - unfit.

The game itself was pretty caotic as UAE were rarring to go for a win, but this team is simply 3rd class team.

What more... Oddo, Maldini, Kaladze, Nesta, Serginho played as usual. Pirlo and Rino tried not to get injured, Seedorf also. Once again Favalli and Brocchi prooved they can play for Milan and Emerson dissapointed me as he was HORRIBLY SLOW. I cant believe his game went off that way ( another missed mercato move by Galliani ? ).

Kaka is not injured as he played 45 minutes and did ok, as usual. Took care of the tackles. Our young forward was also ok.

3 main points:

1. Bonera-played great as a RB. Good in defence and also good at going forward with ok passes and crossing. Looking better then Oddo I have to admit! Maybe its time to play Daniele at the RB...

2. Yoan - very good game by him. Played agressively, with quite some tempo and speed, had good passes and vision of the game. Our main fantasista today. Nice improvement from what I saw today at least.

3. Gila. SCORED! One goals was on an empty net and one was a good finist on the near post. But he laso missed 2 100% chances... Same old Gila. I dont expect much from him against Napoli.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 18:12   #57

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki

3. Gila. SCORED! One goals was on an empty net and one was a good finist on the near post. But he laso missed 2 100% chances... Same old Gila. I dont expect much from him against Napoli.
With the utmost respect ti you mrki,I think you are being unfair to Gila, on other games you guys blame gila for not moving well or at all,
you dont even talk for missed chances as he cant create chances at all.. however in this game he moved really well, coped with the other players really good(just looked the action where Yoan made an assist to gila) and scored two


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
One goals was on an empty net
Cmon mrki, dosnt this line describe every single goal that Pippo scored..but no, his born striker.....Gila is the same, he is supposed to score goals like this, his not brought here to create!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
But he also missed 2 100% chances
Considering your stats that he had 4 100 % chances from which he scored 2 goals means he was 50% effective!!!! That is good by any standard,and I`m sure you pray to god that Gila was that effective in every game.

I know that this is the most meaningless game ever, but he did good and he should be praised for that...
Myself i dont like the way his underperformed for us over the years but when he plays good dont come here and say the net was open, he missed 3 chances,his goals werent important. He is still our player, dont forget this.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 18:21   #58

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaku
wish there was a site where I could download the whole game so I could watch it later....
Same with me here as I can only watch live streaming. Dont forget to ask the same question right after the match in Milan vs Napoli thread or in Milan vs Napoli highlights thread.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 19:11   #59

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Kastriot, I hate to be a wet towel, but it was against UAE... (no disrespect to them)
jtelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 20:45   #60

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtelly
Kastriot, I hate to be a wet towel, but it was against UAE... (no disrespect to them)
That is kind of my point, we were playing against UAE an he was trying a lot, and the others Kaka,Pirlo, Seedorf, Ronaldo were modeling on the pitch. I know that has to do with the extend competition in the team with Pato and Ronaldo starting to play, but Gila was trying and regardless of anything fans should applaud to that.

I`m well aware who we played against...My post was dedicated more in general not especially to this game...I had this opinion for some time now.

for instance ; Dida is having a nightmare season with us, but when he has a good game people find a way to acknowledge it, and thats not the case with Gila.And I know this has to do with the fact that dida was instrumental in most of our recent successes,and Gila hasnt done anything special yet,however lets be more supportive to the guy at least when his doing smth positive.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 08-01-2008 at 20:50.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.