![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
help rezag i can't get on the site when iam at home and when iam somewhere else the site shows up but than won't let me in right now iam on my cell phone i will email you my ip so you can help me thanks
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
It might be your IP, sorry about that, but please send me the email.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I think you both (debs & rez) should check the members list when you have a moment, there are 2 new members with over 4 billion posts each
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanx, seen it before but still thats a strange one
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
![]() |
Quote:
please advise, I could email you my ip, but I don't think I have your addy... thnks in advance |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Please email me the IP to rezagca : AT : gmail : DOT : com
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
![]() |
woohooo...thanks rez...you rock!
i might just stay at work til 5 today....nahhh |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
No problem
![]() Friday til 5? no way ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
oh, thats what cousing all those problems for me lately. Needed to find another forum so I was properly updated with new about milan. The extra problem is, my IP is dynamic... what to do in that case?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
peters, please email me the current IP anyway, I will see what I can do, if needed I can unban blocks or masks
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I have trouble opening the site too. If I shut down my DSL modem over the night ( to change my ip ) then I can open this site. IT doesnt tell me that I banned or anything, just tells me that it cant open the page. Help?
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Can you please email me your current IP address, not sure why it should be like that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Rez, i've had trouble getting onto the forums at certain parts of the day and i know 1 or 2 other people who have had the same difficulty or in 1 case they can't get onto the site at all.
I wish i could give you more info, though i guess it's an IP address problem ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Besides emailing me an IP the best way, if possible, is to do a traceroute to the site and see if its reaches destination, if not where does it start giving something like:
* * * instead of something like 50ms 60ms 55ms |
|
|
|