AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 17:07   #46

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
where did yo uread it?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 17:12   #47

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I just found it. http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/mar6v.html
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 17:32   #48

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
“I have a lot of energy left. One must be consistent, but at the same time only an idiot doesn’t change his mind,” smiled Maldini.

“In these last few months my knees are no longer hurting very much. The club and fans are pushing me to play for another year.

“I have to admit, three months ago I was in a much worse condition and had to stay out for five months following surgery. Now I feel better and am even playing in a role I hadn’t tried for quite a while.”



---------------------------


Having Maldini for another year will mean that the same old era will continue next year. I want Maldini to stay for his experience and everything, but if that means that we will only be signing 2-3 players in the summer then no. I'd like to see a whole bunch of players coming in and Maldini staying to pass on the experience. And also, that could mean that Maldini did not play his last game in Europe..and next year the final will be in Rome, what a beautiful way for an Immortal to end his career, in the Eternal City winning the CL.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:28   #49

jmacpherson

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2006
jmacpherson is on a distinguished road
According to SkySports and Channel4 he is considering another season. He feels that his knees are much better after the operation and he is feeling good and enjoying his football.

Also mentioned that the fans and club are pushing him to stay another season, so maybe.

I don't think he can play 90min in serie-a and then 90min in europe and then another 90min in serie-a again. But maybe if he played CB where he would do less running.

Then again I could be wrong, Maldini was still charging up and down that left-side late in the Arsenal game.
jmacpherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:41   #50

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Maldini staying for an extra year is up to him as far as I'm concerned. If he leaves we have a hole in the squad that's difficult to fill, but it has to happen sooner or later. If he stays we can rely on him in important matches, as he's shown that he's up to the task. However, the main advantage is that he'll pass on his experience and attitude to the following generation (I expect signings irrespective of if he stays).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:06   #51

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
He is a leader

Even if he will only play few matches in CL he is important for the team
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:00   #52

jcastagn

Registered User
 
jcastagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
jcastagn is on a distinguished road
Welcome back Captain (hopefully)! Bring in Zapata now and let Bonera and Zapata learn from the best of all time!
jcastagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:02   #53

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I want Maldini to stay for his experience and everything, but if that means that we will only be signing 2-3 players in the summer then no.
Agreed. Maldini can stay for one more year but we must also rejuvenate the back line. I think it's time to say thank you and good bye to Cafu, Serginho, Favalli, and Simic
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:10   #54

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Farewell??
No not like this. It will a the mistake of the century. Why should he retire? He was the BEST player of ACM against Arsenal. 1 more year, at least. Paolo has still got what it takes to play at the highest level. Paolo Should retire with either CL or Scudetto, not empty handed.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:28   #55

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
How about starting a petition "1 more year Paolo" on http://www.thepetition.com ?
Mr. Rezag, Zlatanov, Jim_UK, Kaka1899 or some other member, please do it I was thinking to start it by my self, but then I thought it would be better if some one starts it from Europe or America side. Please do it soon. Paolo should not leave like this. We will miss him badly
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:17   #56

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
If you make a petition you should send it to someone who can show it to Paolo himself.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:53   #57

toelmaldini

Registered User
 
toelmaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
toelmaldini is on a distinguished road
cmon't paolo....sempre milan, sempre maldini..........

__________________
toelmaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:52   #58

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico
If you make a petition you should send it to someone who can show it to Paolo himself.
Yes. Its easy. The petition could be send to Paolo through htt://www.acmilan.com , so no problems there, but we have to start it. Come on guys, don't you wanna see Maldini lifting CL in Rome next season?
I just wonder where is Zlatanov these days? He would be pretty good choice to start it. Also Jim_Uk & ACMilan1899 could do it easily (I think so).

So plz any one of these gentleman, start it as soon as possible. at least we should try once, being a fan to take out our frustration.
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 11-03-2008 at 10:59.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 13:35   #59

Anna Italia

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Anna Italia is on a distinguished road
Talking about our great PAOLO MALDINI it means a lot. What else can we say about his exemplary role moldel??? Maldini is Milan and the meaning for "loyalty."

Who Else Can Be a HISTORY MAN with 1,000 Performances than the Great Milan Captain Paolo Maldini?
__________________
Anna Italia
Italian Soccer Serie A
A Blog for Italian Soccer Fans to Voice YOUR opinions
Anna Italia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 14:40   #60

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Paolo is one of those few players who is already a legend while still playing. One of the very few. This is one of the possible definitions of what a real legend is.
His name goes over the football pitch. It embodies an idea of greatness, loyalty, fair play and courage.

Too bad we haven't a Plutach anymore: Paolo would have been perfect to fit into the "Lives".
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.