AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-07-2008, 07:02   #46

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho, la presentazione ufficiale al Milan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLg-5fuqr5w&NR=1
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 07:03   #47

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho Sky presentazione Milan a San Siro 17 luglio 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBcq-O45eY0
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 07:17   #48

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Fuochi d'artificio allla presentazione di Dinho al Milan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqcoLS32vhQ
Vulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 08:10   #49

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
Mamma mia che boato
Che spettacolo
Davvero emozionante

WE WILL…WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!!!
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 08:55   #50

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I've read an interwiew in Gazzetta withDunga and he spoke about Pato being able to play as a pure striker. Im 100% sure that Pato can play at the same level as ROMARIO, as he is that tipe of a player, he has goals in his blood. Aldough he looks likew tipical second forward, Brasiliero laso said in here that Pato is capable of playing as a first striker, and I expect from him to do just that.

And I also agree with Karim, whoose posts I appriciate a lot, that up front we lack one more player. And that player could be Sheva, I have a feeling about that.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:02   #51

makkko

Registered User
 
makkko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: In AC Milan's World
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka,Sao Paolo,Nesta
makkko
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
And I also agree with Karim, whoose posts I appriciate a lot, that up front we lack one more player. And that player could be Sheva, I have a feeling about that.
my feeling is that it will be a new contract with Ronaldo once we make sure he is up and running again..
__________________
Why we love football.. simply because of the one and only ...ACMILAN

FORZA MILAN .........
makkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:03   #52

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the links Vulli!
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:04   #53

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
I also think the three brasilians can play together with Pato prima punta
And to play even more offensively they can play all 3 plus Boriello

I hope season tickets sold will be at least 50000 this year
This TRIO deserves a full stadium
per ogni partita
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:28   #54

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post
Thanks Jeff for the kind words

In terms of squad depth Inter is far better, the front line is not that impressive with Pippo and Pato only, hell Pato is not even a pure striker, but a deep laying forward or a second striker, whatever you call it he is not the kind of striker pippo or Gila or Ronaldo are. Paloschi is still too young to play for Milan.
So much will depend of how to play Pato-Kaka-Ronnie and Seedorf at the same time
I say that because as usual Milan focuses on quality, while I think Inter only cares about quantity. You have six forwards, and I only really consider two of those world class (Ibra [though I hate him] and Balotelli). Pato is a pure striker and has played up alone several times. He's not a second striker. Gila was awful, and I'm glad we got rid of him. Yes we have more depth than Inter by far.

Quote:

You might not score the mot goals, but will get some spectacular ones.
We will score the winning ones, and we will replicate that recent performance against Inter twice and now our squad has more depth. At least that's my hope.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:52   #55

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Anyways.... Dinho started his first training with Milan... and it may look like we'll get to see him in the first few friendly games before the Olympics (don't see why not)...

MILANELLO: MORNING TRAINING
7/18/2008

MILANELLO - Milan returned to train this morning starting from 9.30am at the Rossoneri's sports centre of Milanello. Ronaldinho was present and at 9.13am he made his entrance inside the Rossoneri's dressing room for his first training with his new team-mates.

(ACMilan.com)
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:56   #56

MadAli

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
MadAli is on a distinguished road
Hi
I really don't like Ronaldinho, he is a selfish player
While he is at Milan now, I hope he will do his best and play for the team and not to just make people admire his talents...
Forza Milan
MadAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 10:59   #57

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAli View Post
Hi
I really don't like Ronaldinho, he is a selfish player
While he is at Milan now, I hope he will do his best and play for the team and not to just make people admire his talents...
Forza Milan
He's anything but selfish. He took a pay cut to be at Milan... he could have been paid far more at Man City. He also gave up the 15% of the transfer fee he was entitled to (which is done by Spanish law)...
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 11:09   #58

MadAli

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
MadAli is on a distinguished road
I spoke about his playing way..
I don't have any doubt about his talents, but I think his is the kind of player who prefers playing as a "Show football player" than to be efficient and than playing with the whole team...
It is just an opinion and I hope Ronaldinho will change in AC Milan ...
He is one of our team NOW
MadAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 11:12   #59

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAli View Post
I spoke about his playing way..
I don't have any doubt about his talents, but I think his is the kind of player who prefers playing as a "Show football player" than to be efficient and than playing with the whole team...
It is just an opinion and I hope Ronaldinho will change in AC Milan ...
He is one of our team NOW
I can't agree with you on that one. He is a quality footballer that shows he has the skill. He can also work well with a team.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2008, 11:16   #60

MadAli

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
MadAli is on a distinguished road
I hope he will use his talents for the team and not to just make supporters clak hands...
The season will begin soon, we will see
friendly regards
MadAli is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.