AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09   #46

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Maybe they were there for sale of Kaka's brother.

BE real, Kaka came out and made a statement about he is staying, what more do you want.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:10   #47

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Maybe they were there for sale of Kaka's brother.

BE real, Kaka came out and made a statement about he is staying, what more do you want.

Everyone keeps saying this. I don't think Kaka' is the one wanting to go. I think Berlusconi and Galliani want to sell him.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:40   #48

goose

Registered User
 
goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
goose is on a distinguished road
Oh boy...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jun02l.html

I don't know what's going on with Maldini, but obviously he's still hurt from the events of the 24th and he wants to stick it to the team.

Painful to read this, even more painful if his words prove to be true.
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:45   #49

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
It is kind of hard to make up someone's presence in Madrid though isn't it?

Maybe not for the Spanish press. And this was not AS who reported it.
Possibly, but somehow I'd doubt Galliani decided to go with Bosco Leite to Real to make the deal. Since when do clubs visit others to sell their stars?

I very much feel there's a lot of hot air behind this story. If there's any truth to it, Berlu and Galliani make me sick to my stomach, but I'd rather wait and hear more data on it than simply rumours.

Edit - Forgot to add, didn't the press make up rumours fairly recently about Carlo meeting Perez? I'm pretty sure Carlo said himself that it wasn't physically possible for him to meet Perez as was suggested.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-06-2009 at 10:49.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:07   #50

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Hasan this will make you breath better

When la Gazzetta dello Sport contacted Galliani by telephone to see if he is in Spain for a summit at Santiago Bernabeu, he replied


" I am in Romagna near the sea."



GALLIANI: "IO SONO AL MARE IN ROMAGNA"
02.06.2009 18:36 di Milannews Redazione articolo letto 925 volte

"Spagna? Sono al mare in Romagna": cosě Adriano Galliani, contattato telefonicamente dalla Gazzetta dello Sport, spiazza totalmente le notizie provenienti dalla Spagna di un summit al Santiago Bernabeu con Bosco Leite per vendere Ricardo Kakŕ al Real Madrid. Resta da vedere ora se almeno il padre di Kakŕ č realmente a Madrid oppure č stata una bolla di sapone totalmente inventata dalla stampa spagnola.
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:11   #51

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Possibly, but somehow I'd doubt Galliani decided to go with Bosco Leite to Real to make the deal. Since when do clubs visit others to sell their stars?

I very much feel there's a lot of hot air behind this story. If there's any truth to it, Berlu and Galliani make me sick to my stomach, but I'd rather wait and hear more data on it than simply rumours.
These people who would make you 'sick to your stomach' are the same people who has given you the massive success in the team you support for 23years winning the CL six times, winning countless trophies including Scudetti and Super Cups by patiently creating a super team that goes down in football history to be the strongest team that the game has ever seen.

Arrigo Sachi built a team that was out of this world. Who found him? Who gave an unexperienced man the chance and time to make this happen? Who blessed you with players of world class, and not one player and entire team of them?

And who is the reason this happened? Which people created this success? Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani. The same person you are now 'sick to your stomach about'.

You are ungrateful. And you are not humble, which is the most precious thing we have in AC Milan. A true Milan fan wouldn't say one word of what you are saying here on this forum.

If you want to be a Milan fan. Fine. If you want to be a true Milan fan show respect and humility to those who are giving you the moments and memories and finally stop your complaints and attacks against something that is more beautiful than you will ever know.

Be a man, Dev.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:14   #52

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Hasan, it seems as though the Spanish press have made up this Galliani in Madrid rumour after all

Bosco Leite is there apparently, but he's an agent, no point in saying more. What's annoyed me more is Diogo Kotscho has apparently started talking about negotiations. This idiot always crawls out from whatever rock he's under everytime Kaka's rumoured to move away and says something about Kaka leaving.

Edit - Rico, read carefully what I've said. Only if these rumours were true would I be disgusted with Galliani and Berlu, but I've said I don't believe them and Galliani seems to have confirmed that. More importantly, I have always respected their work in the past and to some degree I still do respect their work now, I think we have more potential in the squad than often given credit.

Now you're calling me ungrateful because I would deplore any negotiations taking place behind Kaka's back when he's made it publicly clear he wants to stay at Milan? You can say I'm not humble, but that suggests you know me as a person, which you don't. You ought to think through what you accuse others of before making such comments.

Worst of all you question whether I'm a true Milan fan? Firstly, you have no right to judge me as a fan, just as I don't have any right to judge others on here as fans. Secondly, if I challenge the club's, directors, coaches, players or fans behaviour, it's because I want to see this club at the very top. Just because I don't follow you're ideology of loving anything and everything to do with the club and accepting everything as things are doesn't mean I'm any less of a supporter of this club.

In responding to your quite honestly distasteful and rude post, I think I've given you much more respect than you deserve. Quite honestly, if you have issues with reading my posts, then feel free to block me.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-06-2009 at 12:31.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:16   #53

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I must say this is a new low for the Spanish press...
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:18   #54

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.

You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:25   #55

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.

You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Take it easy man, Dev is one of the most sensible people on here.

You can attack me before you do him. I am far more prone to the odd outburst. I still maintain that Silvio Berlusconi is an unscrupulous, slimy politician. Sheesh, what's the big deal if I say that. Relax Rico. Stop being such a boy scout.

You must admit that management has let us down in the last couple of years, so some of us are/have grown to be cynical.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:33   #56

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Dev may be intelligent. So? He's still placing massive attacks on a club that I love. So I have strong feelings in it. Feelings that are so strong that I need to react.

I don't think it's intelligent, cynical nor sensible to use offensive language and attack a team that is pure and loving. It's a family. Something bigger than other teams. It's precious. And it's not precious nor beautiful to do what Dev does in front of everybody who júst nods along silently, accepting that he's the smart king of football all full of wisdom who writes in a way that surrenders the notion that he is an expert of some sort where his opinion matters more than the others on the forum.

There you go.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:35   #57

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.

You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Yes, I actually edited out that part after a little thought, but how about looking at who I'm speaking about first. Diogo Kotscho, who is apparently one of Kaka's assistants has repeatedly fueled rumours and speculation about Kaka leaving Milan over the years. He first said it about Kaka going to Real, then Kaka going either Real, Chelsea and more recently Man City and now again Kaka going to Real. He never says anything more to the press other than these remarks and quite honestly it sickens me to see people giving the press baseless rumours to spew rubbish.

Oh, and yes I was a moderator, but I have stopped moderating for a while now. If you take issues with my post, be my guest in complaining to a mod or admin.

You're saying I'm making "massive attacks" on the club you love. Where exactly are these attacks? Is it that I'd be disgusted with actions that I feel are underhanded, despite the fact I say I don't believe these actions never took place? I haven't been particularly offensive about anyone here other than Diogo Kotscho, whose actions I take offense to as explained above.

You know what else? I would say you've not only insulted me in this thread but by saying others just nod along silently and accept I'm some sort of "smart king of football" is quite insulting towards others, many of whom I know don't share the same opinions as me.

Now you're also insinuating I'm arrogant by saying I post in a many where I feel my opinion is greater than others. Honestly, if you don't like my posts, again I suggest you block me.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-06-2009 at 12:44.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:36   #58

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Dev may be intelligent. So? He's still placing massive attacks on a club that I love. So I have strong feelings in it. Feelings that are so strong that I need to react.

I don't think it's intelligent, cynical nor sensible to use offensive language and attack a team that is pure and loving. It's a family. Something bigger than other teams. It's precious. And it's not precious nor beautiful to do what Dev does in front of everybody who júst nods along silently, accepting that he's the smart king of football all full of wisdom who writes in a way that surrenders the notion that he is an expert of some sort where his opinion matters more than the others on the forum.

There you go.


Regardless of everything Rico, I will give you this--I have never come across a poster like you on all the forums I visit. You are unique, my friend.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:44   #59

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Edit - Rico, read carefully what I've said. Only if these rumours were true would I be disgusted with Galliani and Berlu, but I've said I don't believe them and Galliani seems to have confirmed that. More importantly, I have always respected their work in the past and to some degree I still do respect their work now, I think we have more potential in the squad than often given credit.

Now you're calling me ungrateful because I would deplore any negotiations taking place behind Kaka's back when he's made it publicly clear he wants to stay at Milan? You can say I'm not humble, but that suggests you know me as a person, which you don't. You ought to think through what you accuse others of before making such comments.

Worst of all you question whether I'm a true Milan fan? Firstly, you have no right to judge me as a fan, just as I don't have any right to judge others on here as fans. Secondly, if I challenge the club's, directors, coaches, players or fans behaviour, it's because I want to see this club at the very top. Just because I don't follow you're ideology of loving anything and everything to do with the club and accepting everything as things are doesn't mean I'm any less of a supporter of this club.

In responding to your quite honestly distasteful and rude post, I think I've given you much more respect than you deserve. Quite honestly, if you have issues with reading my posts, then feel free to block me.
I say you are not humble because the words you write on this forum is not humble. The words we can read in your posts are negative feelings. It's anger. Anger against something you claim to love.

True Milan fans don't attack what IS Milan. I don't think you realise for one second how important and beautiful Milan is. If you did you wouldn't write a letter of what you do.

And if my reactions against your words of anger towards Milan are rude and distasteful. Boy... It's the truth. And it cuts deep doesn't it.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:49   #60

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
There have been no credible declarations or signs from anywhere about Kaka's transfer. Though the management's ability to spring an unfortunate surprise cannot be rules out. The Spanish press is pathetic. On one hand Kaka and on the other Ronaldo.

Basically they're going to unsettle both and try to get atleast one. Madrid are desperate and Perez wants his tenure to start with something good. They're idiots though, that squad has problems Kaka's arrival cannot solve.

@ Rick

I don't know you man (or woman) but please control yourself and not hurl abuse at Dev. He's a very composed poster and whether you agree with his opinions or not, please refrain from that kind of behaviour. Thanks.

I don't know why I said that ^^ . I apologise if I sounded like a mod (really don't know why it came out like that).
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Last edited by boring; 02-06-2009 at 12:53.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.