![]() |
|
|
#46 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
woah.. well I hope everyone is happy now with our coach downgrade!
Leonardo? lol... now I am seriously scared for our next season. you got so caught up in sacking Ancelotti that noone gives a damn about what happens after. nice post regarding family values Jeff
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Wonder how much will Berlu spend for Leo this summer? I just hope that he won't demand Leo to play Shvea.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
![]() |
I thaught we got Sheva on a loan deal?
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
BTW, Ancelotti is officially the new Chelsea manager.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Now, if there is a God, pls make is official news that Kaladze and Seedorf are officaill Chelsea players too
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Don't know why some here thinks Carlo will lead the Blues to CL winner. As I have a strong feeling he will bring Seedorf over and the thought of Seedorf playing in the EPL is making me laugh.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
It's very, very interesting to see Carlo in Chelsea. I can't wait to see how he will do in Britain.
With his skills I think he could teach some of their stars a lesson in humility. Drogba is a striking example of a fantastic player who is presenting himself in a bad way. Lampard could be taken a notch down as well. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
We cant say much about Leo. But we know Cappello and Sacchi were created the same way Leonardo is being created now.
Maybe the man is truly capable. We cant say if he is an upgrtade or downgrade. Its not serious to talk about someone you know **** about ( talking about his coaching abilities). We know he reads players well, well see abut the setup plan in serie a. But I doubt Leonardo is a naive man who will play 4-2-4 football as people think just coz he is brazilian... Good luck Leonardo! And thanx Carlo for 2 CL trophys, for the rest I have no need to be gretefull.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
I have a strong feeling that next year we will get crushed by your enemy #1 Carlo's Chelsea in the Champions League. Any team in the world would be happy to sign Ancelotti! He got signed to another top club IN ONE DAY after he was made available with 2 top clubs showing interest! He is a top coach, and hopefully this stupid mistake we made won't come back to haunt us next season.
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
In yesterdy game against Viole we can see what is game on result,smart game in Ancelotti style he is best in that type of football pshilogy..and that is what is Chelski looking for!!
We play against Chlese friendy game in USA..lol..
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
I dunno, I have a good feeling about Leonardo.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
To be honest, I don't think we won b/c Carlo outcoached Prandelli. I think it had more to do with they were attacking and we found space. If we were the one that needed the win for direct CL, I think the game would have been much different.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Leo is the only one who can bring back the real R80.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
Not the only one. But yeah, he would probably reach into him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
The module will be very close to what we have. Surely there is a basis, the 4-3-1-2 that is our identity for a long time. I want to make the most of the talent of my players. "On the market:" The base is there and will be the same, then we can think about a few pieces. The names will be over time. "Finally the Brazilian Kaką:" Six months ago there was an offer and you know, now there are no bids. Only expressions of interest from top European clubs. "
From press conference by Leonardo..
__________________
..FLAMINI a Defensive Monster.. |
|
|
|