AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 04:44   #46

Milan_Kaka

Registered User
 
Milan_Kaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
Milan_Kaka is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcG7FJWcxM

Damn he is strong!
Milan_Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:03   #47

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Senderos was a bumbling giant, so yes, your theory is of course correct. Onyewu came free, so no loss there. There is still a chance that this man is a late bloomer and could prove to be good. If not, so what?

Thing is, the our purchases for our defense can't stop here, no matter what MGT. thinks of Onyewu.
Thing is, we have a fair amount to lose with Onyewu. He came for free but he's taken what could be considered a valuable spot in the squad that should have been used for someone better. Financially we also have to still pay his wages, and in the recent years our biggest problem has been our spending on wages for weak players.

I agree that we must continue working on the defence, but based on Galliani's recent comments we're done.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:17   #48

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Has Galliani counted his teeth and balls yet?
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:47   #49

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
interesting signing, never seen him play before
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:43   #50

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
interesting signing, never seen him play before
There is plenty to watch of him on youtube. i have a video link earlier in this thread, and there are many videos showing his international form. That is why Milan picked him up after all....
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:45   #51

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Thing is, we have a fair amount to lose with Onyewu. He came for free but he's taken what could be considered a valuable spot in the squad that should have been used for someone better. Financially we also have to still pay his wages, and in the recent years our biggest problem has been our spending on wages for weak players.

I agree that we must continue working on the defence, but based on Galliani's recent comments we're done.
Mate, do you think our technical director is in brazil just to watch Pato tie the knot? No, Milan are a cruel business....

We will be scouting many potential defenders such as Santos...

Question is, do we really need anopther LB/RB, or a CB? Remember, we still have Antonini. I know people write him off, but he wasn't given much of a chance last season. When he did play, he performed well....

Personally, I want someone who has played in Europe, but not in something like the medicore Belgium league...
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:48   #52

swordfish

Registered User
 
swordfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2009
Location: Zagreb,Croatia
Fave Players: maldini,beckenbauer,baresi,breitner
swordfish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Mate, do you think our technical director is in brazil just to watch Pato tie the knot? No, Milan are a cruel business....

We will be scouting many potential defenders such as Santos...

Question is, do we really need anopther LB/RB, or a CB? Remember, we still have Antonini. I know people write him off, but he wasn't given much of a chance last season. When he did play, he performed well....

Personally, I want someone who has played in Europe, but not in something like the medicore Belgium league...
the answer to your question is yes.we really need another LB/RB our backs are old and rusty
__________________


--u obrani zgusnuto, u napadu leprsavo--
swordfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:48   #53

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Mate, do you think our technical director is in brazil just to watch Pato tie the knot? No, Milan are a cruel business....

We will be scouting many potential defenders such as Santos...

Question is, do we really need anopther LB/RB, or a CB? Remember, we still have Antonini. I know people write him off, but he wasn't given much of a chance last season. When he did play, he performed well....

Personally, I want someone who has played in Europe, but not in something like the medicore Belgium league...
I've followed Milan long enough to never listen to Galliani's gibberish. So yes, I do expect more signings.

I doubt Andre Santos will come, especially as it looks most likely Fabiano will come.

I think we need one fullback and one CB. I've explained my reasons in the Summer Mercato thread. Regarding Antonini, he's ok as a backup and can do well, but defensively is very suspect and doesn't seem good enough for a regular spot.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:41   #54

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I'm biased here. I am elated he's come to Milan. I hope we can afford to give him a chance to prove himself. I'll be honest this is a gamble for Milan, he needs some work on positioning. No one better than Maldini to do that. If anything we can get from Maldini after retirement is to be one on one with Gooch. The reward potential will be boundless.
Those of you who have no idea who he is... HE IS A MONSTER! I'd like to see Matterazzi try to smack talk the gooch!
Really great guy, handsome, going to steal the hearts out of many girls in Italy! That may be the downside t him coming to Milan. He's gonna win the hearts of the girlz.

FORZA GOOCH.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 19:46   #55

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I've followed Milan long enough to never listen to Galliani's gibberish. So yes, I do expect more signings.

I doubt Andre Santos will come, especially as it looks most likely Fabiano will come.

I think we need one fullback and one CB. I've explained my reasons in the Summer Mercato thread. Regarding Antonini, he's ok as a backup and can do well, but defensively is very suspect and doesn't seem good enough for a regular spot.
Personally, I wouldn't care less if Milan gets Fabiano or not. Every season, we seem to adequately bolster attack, but NEVER substantially reinforce defence. People who deny this haven't been watching Milan long enough....

A LB (more in need, bcs Flamini and Bonera can play in RB) and a CB is all that is needed for Milan now....

A keeper and a CF would truly be a bonus. COunt Onyewu as just depth, though I could be wrong by season's end... Either he will be forced to play due to lack of players, or he will truly take the next step. The latter is what I hope will happen....
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 20:08   #56

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
There is plenty to watch of him on youtube. i have a video link earlier in this thread, and there are many videos showing his international form. That is why Milan picked him up after all....
thanks for the tip but i don't like to judge people from youtube clips
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 00:05   #57

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
thanks for the tip but i don't like to judge people from youtube clips
Yeah, usually videos dedicated to certain players make them look better than they really are. Same can be said for Senderos clips.....

Two things can be said about this player though: 1. He is strong 2. He is good in the air....
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:36   #58

totti_jonaid

Registered User
 
totti_jonaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
totti_jonaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Question is, do we really need anopther LB/RB, or a CB? Remember, we still have Antonini. I know people write him off, but he wasn't given much of a chance last season. When he did play, he performed well....
As far as I know Antonini is now co owned by Parma, so he will spend this season with them. As for buying a new defender we already bought one before Onyewu his name is Marcus Paixao Diniz a 21 year old Brazilian.

I wonder if we really need Oddo any more. With kaladze, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Onyewu, and Diniz as CB, Bonera can serve as a subtitute to Zambrotta.

Welcome to Milan Onyewu! Wish you the best luck!
totti_jonaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:15   #59

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Luca Antonini was our player last season, and is our player this season!
Luca AntonELLI was parma's player last season, but was co-owned by us. next season he will be 100% Parma player!!!

when do people realise these are 2 different players.
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:19   #60

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
Yeah, usually videos dedicated to certain players make them look better than they really are. Same can be said for Senderos clips.....

Two things can be said about this player though: 1. He is strong 2. He is good in the air....
I started to not watch them after I found one for my local teams central defender who was really crap and he actually looked good in it Even more funny is that it was HE who had posted it himself
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.