AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-11-2010, 02:54   #46

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Milan vs Inter

1991/92
Inter-Milan 1:1 Klinsmann - Van Basten
Milan-Inter 1:0 Massaro


1992/93
Milan-Inter 1:1 Lentini - De Agostini
Inter-Milan 1:1 Berti - Gullit
Milan-Inter 0:0 (Coppa Italia)
Inter-Milan 0:3 Papin (2), Gullit (Coppa Italia)


1993/94
Inter-Milan 1:2 Bergkamp - Panucci, Pappin
Milan-Inter 2:1 Bergomi(owngoal), Massaro - Schillaci


1994/95
Milan-Inter 1:1 Maldini - Fontolan
Inter-Milan 3:1 Seno, Jonk, Rossi (owngoal) - Stroppa
Milan-Inter 1:2 Lentini - Orlandini,Bergomi (Coppa Italia)
Inter-Milan 2:1 Sosa,Orlandini - Donadoni (Coppa Italia)


1995/96
Inter-Milan 1:1 Paganin - Savicevic
Milan-Inter 0:1 Branca


1996/97
Milan-Inter 1:1 Baggio - Djorkaeff
Inter-Milan 3:1 Djorkaeff,Zamorano,Ganz - Baggio


1997/98
Inter-Milan 2:2 Simeone,Ronaldo - Weah,Cruz
Milan-Inter 0:3 Simeone (2), Ronaldo
Milan-Inter 5:0 Albertini,Ganz,Savicevic,Collonese(owngoal),Nilsen (Coppa Italia)
Inter-Milan 1:0 Branca (Coppa Italia)


1998/99
Milan-Inter 2:2 Weah,Albertini - Ronaldo,Moriero
Inter-Milan 2:2 N'Gotty(owngoal),Zanetti - Leonardo (2)


1999/00
Inter-Milan 1:2 Ronaldo - Shevchenko,Weah
Milan-Inter 1:2 Shevchenko - Zamorano,Di Biaggo
Milan-Inter 2:3 Shevchenko(2) - Vieri,Mutu,Seedorf (Coppa Italia)
Inter-Milan 1:1 Baggio - Shevchenko (Coppa Italia)


2000/01
Milan-Inter 2:2 Boban,Bierhoff - Sukur,Di Biaggo
Inter-Milan 0:6 Comandini(2),Shevchenko(2),Giunti,Serginho


2001/02
Inter-Milan 2:4 Ventola,Kallon - Shevchenko (2), Contra, Inzaghi
Milan-Inter 0:1 Vieri


2002/03
Milan-Inter 1:0 Serginho
Inter-Milan 0:1 Inzaghi
Milan-Inter 0:0 (Champions League)
Inter-Milan 1:1 Martins - Shevchenko (champions League)


2003/04
Inter-Milan 1:3 Martins - Inzaghi,Kaka,Shevchenko
Milan-Inter 3:2 Tomasson,Kaka,Seedorf - Stankovic,C.Zanetti


2004/05
Milan-Inter 0:0
Inter-Milan 0:1 Kaka
Inter-Milan 0:2 Stam,Shevchenko (champions League)
Milan-Inter 3:0 --------------- (champions League)


2005/06
Milan-Inter 2:3 Shevchenko,Stam - Adriano(2),Martins
Inter-Milan 0:1 Kaladze



Matches played :42
Milan won : 16
Inter won : 11
Draws : 15

Goals scored :
Milan :65
Inter :48


Matches played in serie A : 30
Milan won :12
Inter won :7
Draws: 11


Biggest win for Milan : Inter-Milan 0:6 (serie A, season 2000/01)
Biggest win for Inter : Inter-Milan 3:0 (serie A, season 1997/98)

Best scorers in Inter-Milan matches in last 15 years :

Shevchenko (Milan) 14 goals
Ronaldo (Inter) 4 goals

Original poster - Tony29 in 2006 on MM
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 13-11-2010 at 02:57.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 04:03   #47

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post
Well, in fact this is a home match
Technically, this is still an away match as approx 75% of the seating will belong to Merda ticket holders.

But on the bright side, if we win this one, then theres no worry for us on the return leg. I'd much rather having our fans cheering on us when we win the Scudetto



And Zeekay, you got the stats wrong. Best win for them was the 4-0 demolishing of us last season :P
__________________
1 minute of silence to all our upcoming opponents, may you all meet your makers:

Robinho Ibrahimovic Pato
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:16   #48

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Technically, this is still an away match as approx 75% of the seating will belong to Merda ticket holders.

But on the bright side, if we win this one, then theres no worry for us on the return leg. I'd much rather having our fans cheering on us when we win the Scudetto



And Zeekay, you got the stats wrong. Best win for them was the 4-0 demolishing of us last season :P
Why do they have more tickets? i don't understand?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:41   #49

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Why do they have more tickets? i don't understand?
Because it's an home game for them tomorrow ... The following derby, it will be Milan-Inter, we will be at home. For the league, it's like if we had two different stadiums actually.

The only way to have 50-50 would be to have a Milan-Inter final in San Siro in CL or Italian Cup (but the final of the Italian Cup takes place in Roma) ...

See you on Monday guys !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 13:44   #50

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Inter's threat from wide areas could be difficult for us to handle if they play 4-2-3-1. With two very solid CMs, they usually cover a lot of ground in midfield. In this respect I'd like to see us using Ambro and Flamini with Pirlo (if fit, as he'll battle directly with Sneijder), both of whom have been very solid of late and can offer a lot in this sort of match. I want to see Seedorf in the trequartista role again as of late he's in decent form and therefore could be extremely useful with some smart runs.

I honestly don't think Inter are in the best shape, but we must be careful as Juve weren't either a couple of weeks ago. Benitez will try to press us, but if we can dominate in midfield, then I think the match is for the taking if our strikers take their chances.

I'd play...

----------------Abbiati-------------------
Abate------Nesta----Thiago------Antonini
--------Flamini----Pirlo-----Ambro--------
-----------------Seedorf-----------------
-----------Robinho------Ibra-------------
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 13:52   #51

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Because it's an home game for them tomorrow ... The following derby, it will be Milan-Inter, we will be at home. For the league, it's like if we had two different stadiums actually.

The only way to have 50-50 would be to have a Milan-Inter final in San Siro in CL or Italian Cup (but the final of the Italian Cup takes place in Roma) ...

See you on Monday guys !!
Aficio said we're home.. I was confused....

Obv if it's their home match they have 75% tickets..

See you Monday
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 13:54   #52

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Inter's threat from wide areas could be difficult for us to handle if they play 4-2-3-1. With two very solid CMs, they usually cover a lot of ground in midfield. In this respect I'd like to see us using Ambro and Flamini with Pirlo (if fit, as he'll battle directly with Sneijder), both of whom have been very solid of late and can offer a lot in this sort of match. I want to see Seedorf in the trequartista role again as of late he's in decent form and therefore could be extremely useful with some smart runs.

I honestly don't think Inter are in the best shape, but we must be careful as Juve weren't either a couple of weeks ago. Benitez will try to press us, but if we can dominate in midfield, then I think the match is for the taking if our strikers take their chances.

I'd play...

----------------Abbiati-------------------
Abate------Nesta----Thiago------Antonini
--------Flamini----Pirlo-----Ambro--------
-----------------Seedorf-----------------
-----------Robinho------Ibra-------------

I agree with this lineup..

If we are winning in 2nd half I would like to see Gattuso or Boateng come in for Seedorf.... and us playing a flat 4-4-2 with 3 Defensive midfielders working hard (Flamini, Ambro, Boateng) ideally... also Gattuso will be an animal in a game like this.. I think he'll start....
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 13:56   #53

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
And Zeekay, you got the stats wrong. Best win for them was the 4-0 demolishing of us last season :P
As I mentioned, this was posted back in 2006 by Tony29. The details contain the record from 1991-2006. so yeah 3-0 was their biggest victory in that period
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 15:56   #54

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Did you guys see Gila's goal... It was the first time I have seen the Parma Gilardino since he left Parma. Hope he keeps it up and good luck to him.

Does anyone know what our probable formations are? Judging from Allegri's conference it seems like we will go with Ibra/R80 in front... let's hope for a great R80. Anyone know what midfield will we see? I reckon Gattuso and Ambro would start..the other two positions will be between Pirlo/Seedorf and Flamini/Prince.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 17:53   #55

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Aficio said we're home.. I was confused....

Obv if it's their home match they have 75% tickets..

See you Monday

Haha, I tried to tease Geo a bit, because we'll play in San Siro anyway.

IMO, the most important is to be friend with the ground. 3 years ago, I didn't expect us win MU 3-0 (1-0 or 2-1), but after seeing the rain, I know everything could happen. And we drawed Real thanks to the slippery ground.

About fans, well, this is a derby so no team could have much domination.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 19:54   #56

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Galliani's comments are really pissing me off, I mean really....we win the derby and we will win the scudetto?

This kind of talk I cannot countenance...... expect a crushing defeat...especially if the ref allows Inter to get away w/ overly aggressive tactics.

SMH......
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 20:52   #57

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
With Juve and Roma draw we should use this advantage. Im nervous.

If we play with heart/Mind we will win 100% If they get into our head with a early goal Im nervous we will lose 3-0.

I hope to see R70 do well. I hope Ibra makes a great goal or 2 and he celebrates so the inter fans get annoyed.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 22:25   #58

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I do think, with or without Pirlo Milan should use same midfield like against Palermo: Boateng-Ambrosini-Flamini even Gattuso is coming from suspension. Playing Gattuso means we will have player who can only defend OR go forward. In addition when Gattuso go forward he lacks of random movements like Flamini or Boateng has. Gattuso is only better at tactical awareness. With Boateng and Flamini besides Ambrosini, we have mobile midfielders who can go attacking and then come back to help defending quickly. Both are good at moving forward randomly. Boateng still made wrong passes last game but generally he played well.

I also think that we should give another chance to Abate since he has performing well until now. Antonini with Boateng and Abate with Flamini will help not only on defensive tasks but also offensive ones. With these players plus Ambrosini we have a solid defense and midfield who can play as unit.

My formation is:

--------------------Abbiati----------------------

Abate-----Nesta---------------Silva------Antonini

-------Flamini------Ambrosini (C)--------Boateng------

-----------------Seedorf (Pirlo)--------------------

----------Ibrahimovic---------Ronaldinho----------

I choose Robinho instead of Ronaldinho but from Allegri's inteview it seems that Ronaldinho will play from first minute (I hope not though ). Other note is that this should be last chance for Abbiati. If he still keeps making mistakes, he should benched and Amelia should take the GK spot!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 02:30   #59

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
If ACM wants to win, this is the winning formula in the midfield

Gattuso Flamini Ambrosini
Pirlo Prince
Ibrahimovic

ACM should start doing thing in the Italian-way, not by putting 3-4 forwards. Ronaldinho & Robinho should stay away since Pato is injured
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 03:31   #60

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I do think, with or without Pirlo Milan should use same midfield like against Palermo: Boateng-Ambrosini-Flamini even Gattuso is coming from suspension. Playing Gattuso means we will have player who can only defend OR go forward. In addition when Gattuso go forward he lacks of random movements like Flamini or Boateng has. Gattuso is only better at tactical awareness. With Boateng and Flamini besides Ambrosini, we have mobile midfielders who can go attacking and then come back to help defending quickly. Both are good at moving forward randomly. Boateng still made wrong passes last game but generally he played well.

I also think that we should give another chance to Abate since he has performing well until now. Antonini with Boateng and Abate with Flamini will help not only on defensive tasks but also offensive ones. With these players plus Ambrosini we have a solid defense and midfield who can play as unit.

My formation is:

--------------------Abbiati----------------------

Abate-----Nesta---------------Silva------Antonini

-------Flamini------Ambrosini (C)--------Boateng------

-----------------Seedorf (Pirlo)--------------------

----------Ibrahimovic---------Ronaldinho----------

I choose Robinho instead of Ronaldinho but from Allegri's inteview it seems that Ronaldinho will play from first minute (I hope not though ). Other note is that this should be last chance for Abbiati. If he still keeps making mistakes, he should benched and Amelia should take the GK spot!
Not sure I'd want Boateng to start this one tbh. His lack of tactical discipline and recent form with giving away the ball could be very negative for us in this match. If we don't start Pirlo in DM, then I say go with Ambro, Rino and Flamini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
Galliani's comments are really pissing me off, I mean really....we win the derby and we will win the scudetto?

This kind of talk I cannot countenance...... expect a crushing defeat...especially if the ref allows Inter to get away w/ overly aggressive tactics.

SMH......
I think Galliani said it as a joke, without any seriousness. At least that's what I read.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.