AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-08-2006, 00:30   #586

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Today, is the day, which we will discover weather we are signing anyone... just wait and see
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 05:03   #587

ZvonimirVukic

Registered User
 
ZvonimirVukic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
ZvonimirVukic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Today, is the day, which we will discover weather we are signing anyone... just wait and see


I dont think so..i think that they will torture us untill 31 august...
too bad
but...who knows just wait ....
ZvonimirVukic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 05:51   #588

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
I guess, IF we quality, we will sign 2 players within the next week.
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 06:28   #589

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983


well, I think a lot of people would like that formation tbh

Everybody except silvio.....
El Fre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 03:51   #590

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
We should sue them all for torturing us all with all this transfer and court stuff

the latest news, relatively reliable of course:
1. Sourse close to Berlusconi has said that he has given Galliani 100mil to work with on mercato!!!!! huh....
2. Foggia, Simic, Vogle, Amoroso, Borriello will leave us....
3. we are going for Oddo, Buffon, Ronaldo(who is awailable )
4. Calderon: " we dont want money, we want something else..." That could mean Kaka' for next season, or whatever
5. We are also going for Eto'o who is Carlo's wish. He had a chat with Braida nad Galliani, but Barca is hard to negotiate.
6. Tevez is also an option.
7. Gallas is lost , Arsenal wil get him for A.Cole
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 04:12   #591

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
Buffon said again that he wants to stay with Juve but if the team wants to sell him he will accept this decision
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 04:55   #592

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
mrki....if they want Kaka next year or maybe if his contract expires....i don't think Silvio will have a go on a deal like that imo....that's insulting.

It's a different story if the deal was involving R10.....it's for the limited service of R9 for god's sake. I hope Berlu doesn't get too superstitious about it. He must think rational

anyway, about Eto'o and Buffon, i also read it on tuttomercatoweb
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic

Last edited by ARIO; 23-08-2006 at 04:58.
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 09:07   #593

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I don't really like Eto'o.. I mean he is fast but imo that's about it. He misses waaay too many chances for my liking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 09:22   #594

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I don't really like Eto'o.. I mean he is fast but imo that's about it. He misses waaay too many chances for my liking.
I sort of agree with you on Eto'o missing lots of chances but he also scores a lot as well - he's a 20, 20+ goals/season striker, who may be playing in Spain but has proven his worth in the CL, so I at least feel pretty confident in his suceeding at Milan in Italy.
Also, regarding his missing chances, we shouldn't forget that the guy is just 24 - same age as Gila .
His behaviour after the Espanyol game when he left the team just for being subbed is something I definitely dislike but at the same time, he doesn't have a history with these things and believe it was more of a one-time offense, soto speak. Soon, Iam sure he would change his opinion on the whoel situation .. the question is whether he would do it late enough for Barca to agree to sell him to us
All in all, Eto'o is one striker I wouldn't mind seeing Milan spend 30+ mil but I doubt Barca would let him go just like that.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 09:24   #595

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Not that we were ever linked with him, but at least it'll stop Inter getting their grubby little mits on him.

Joaquin has more or less sealed a £16 million (24 million Euros) move to Valencia.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 11:13   #596

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I don't really like Eto'o.. I mean he is fast but imo that's about it. He misses waaay too many chances for my liking.
How, he rules! He always scores good opertunities, plus he is better than any of our strikers...(not Inzaghi lol)

We should sign him but Barca wont let him go...
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 12:17   #597

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
I'm wondering if our beloved board has forgotten that we don't need only to replace Shevchenko... we need at least an attacking RB, a CB and, if the board still remembers the existence of unimportant matters (as they seem to give much more importance to signing a decadent primmadona only for marketing's sake) like squad depth and tathical / technical options, a new multifunctional midfielder.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 12:37   #598

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
yes, somethings is wrong in there. And by that I mean this - Carlo Ancelotti doesnt pick his own players, and that can only lead to NOTHING! tactics win in football, along with quality. and we are not doing it right now.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 13:05   #599

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
And alongside the need of a good display of tatical/technical options, they seem to have forgotten the crucial importance of squad depth, as if the painful lesson we received last season is not yet learned...
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 13:24   #600

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I don't really like Eto'o.. I mean he is fast but imo that's about it. He misses waaay too many chances for my liking.
wise words...Eto´o is a good CF, but this guy miss to many chances...
Of course Eto´o is better than any of our strikers
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.