AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-2007, 07:37   #586

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I was just about to poast this! Grazie Rui !! We cant loose this one now...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 09:02   #587

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think we're preparing for the match much more thoroughly this time rather than 2005.Thankfully most of the players don't have to worry about being kicked around in the weekend match ahead of the final this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Dev, I cant believe you didnt just ignore that post
I can't ignore a request like that now can I
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 10:55   #588

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I just pray that God gives luck to us this time round.[/quote]


Nothing to do with luck its Destiny... Milan want it more they will go get it for the full time of the match... Not like the first half...

4-1 its our destiny........


Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you are true Milan fans please stop saying your nervous, scared and etc..... Liverpool should be the only ones with fear....

Come on Guys...
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 12:14   #589

rome1977

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
rome1977 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
No! There is absolutly NO LUCK factor included in the things Benitez and Liverpool did in the past few years in CL. Luck has nothing to do with this... Please stop saying that. Liverpool is a super strong team with brilliant coach and everything they did is a result of hard work and tactical brilliance of Benitez. Some people say Milan is the luckiest team in the worldbecouseof the late goals by Pippo and so on...but I always say that those things happen if you provoce them!

We will need to be on our full strenght to beat this Liverpool, and this filans has nothing to do with the last one. Midfield will be the key and I saw that Pirlo-Gattuso-Ambro are working on special program to prepare for the match! Same goas to Seedorf and Maldini I think. We can do it, but only if we play wisely and untill the last second...
good post, and thank you for the respect you have for Liverpool.

It will be a fascinating game between two very good teams.
rome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 17:24   #590

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
Mrki and rome1977, thank you for staying cool.

As we draw nearer to Wednesday, I would like to take this time to share some special quotes made by my drunken friend Natalie (from Calgary) this long weekend:

"That whole Inter team is filled with women. Who tackles in a fight? You use your fists, like a man. If that was Milan vs Valencia, we would choke a b*tch and then crip walk to the halfway line to fix our hair."

"Massimo Oddo probably smells like...I don't know, POT."

"I have only two thoughts about the Big Cup....One, Milan should win it. And two, if they do....they should fill it with BEER!"

Good times.

Last edited by curry chicken; 19-05-2007 at 17:26.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 19:12   #591

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Some of the banners the Liverpool supporters have created and are going to show during the match:

'do you want a 3 goal headstart this year too?'

'Do you want a 4-0 start this time??'

I just dont know what to say.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 19:32   #592

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
Some of the banners the Liverpool supporters have created and are going to show during the match:

'do you want a 3 goal headstart this year too?'

'Do you want a 4-0 start this time??'
Doesn't that seem rather pointless, since most of the Milan players don't know English?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 19:44   #593

Diavolo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Fave Players: Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten
Diavolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
Some of the banners the Liverpool supporters have created and are going to show during the match:

'do you want a 3 goal headstart this year too?'

'Do you want a 4-0 start this time??'

I just dont know what to say.
We're going to have our traditional big coreo.

Everything suggests that Pippo will be favoured over Gila. My guess is that Milan will try to really pressure Liverpool from minute 1.
We shall see.

Forza Milan
__________________
I hate the Gang of Honestsi
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 20:22   #594

rome1977

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
rome1977 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry chicken
Mrki and rome1977, thank you for staying cool.

As we draw nearer to Wednesday, I would like to take this time to share some special quotes made by my drunken friend Natalie (from Calgary) this long weekend:

"That whole Inter team is filled with women. Who tackles in a fight? You use your fists, like a man. If that was Milan vs Valencia, we would choke a b*tch and then crip walk to the halfway line to fix our hair."

"Massimo Oddo probably smells like...I don't know, POT."

"I have only two thoughts about the Big Cup....One, Milan should win it. And two, if they do....they should fill it with BEER!"

Good times.
your friend Natalie has the right idea. She has said some funny things.

I am also drinking here (guinness and red wine).

The game is so close now.......3 days away. I must be honest and say that I am not as nervous/scared as I was in May 2005. Milan are a very good team, but I don't think we have anything to fear. It should be a game with very little space (unless one team scores early). The longer the game goes on, the better I feel for our (Liverpool) chances.

Good luck curry chicken. I hope we get a great game, my friend.

Best,

rome
rome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 21:25   #595

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Doesn't that seem rather pointless, since most of the Milan players don't know English?
Kaka does lol maybe he can translate it to the rest of the team.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 03:12   #596

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Check this out guys. Seems a bit dodgy. I don't know. It's in Italian.
http://www.calciomercato.it/dettagli...a=1&hdnId=2293
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 06:14   #597

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Doesn't that seem rather pointless, since most of the Milan players don't know English?
we will have sheva who will be at the stand translation for the boys
i guess his english is pretty good by now.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 08:47   #598

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
we will have sheva who will be at the stand translation for the boys
i guess his english is pretty good by now.
Don`t be so sure....I listened to an interview once..And he sounded awful,really bad,and the Ukrainian accent did not help at all.........
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 11:12   #599

ct

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
ct
The most important game of the season is finally here.

Liverpool is my second favourite club in the world, all because of my uncle, he was the one that introduced me to football, and he's a huge Liverpool supporters. But Milan stole my heart right away, and did not let go. It will be a bittersweet game for me, Milan might want to do it for Il Capitano. Liverpool might want to do it for Robbie Fowler. And I like Robbie! My fav Liverpurdian, he scores like it's nobody's business, and he seems to be having a lot fun doing it!

Sport section in local newspapers had started to concentrate on the final, and they seemed to favour Liverpool a little bit, most agreed Gerard will be an influence. And unlike CRonaldo, this guy did prove his worth before the hype. Of course, they also concetranting on Milan's aging defence, and the so-called useless attacks. But you will put a minus points for Milan if you compare Gila to Peter Crouch. *sigh*

Trump card will be Max and to some extent, Pippo. Both are clutch players, both were missing two years ago, and they both seem to want to win this so much. And Rafa is also aware of this.
ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 19:22   #600

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
It is only true that football is not math.

Both finalists have even strength and weakness and at least proven that they are the last 2 best teams to face each other in the finals of CL.

The only thing that may differ one to the other would be the spirit, passion and obsession to win the final and lift the "Big Ears".
Which team have it more?

The answer could only be seen on the pitch during the game and after the ref blow his final whistle...am I wrong??
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.