AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 16:01   #6121

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kaką
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Crouch isn't fit to shine even Daniel & Christian Maldini's boots, and neither is Kalac who at one point couldn't even get a game in the first division in England for Leicester City (who were then relegated further).

Crouch seriously wtf! Can I play for Milan instead? Fine, we don't bid for all the best players in the world any more and would rather 'invest' wisely in players who can give us a long time service. It's also funny that it is pretty much what most forum members have been asking for about 5 years now.

I would rather buy snap up every decent young player we can... Zapata, Cristico, Kjaer, Santacroce, Cigarini, Gargano, D’Agostino etc and just keep faith in youth than let any more disgraceful players put on a Milan shirt. If they don't make it they'll still have some market value to mid table serie a teams so it's not a total loss, for those who make it means good value for us!

Sort it out Galliani/Berlusconi!
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:06   #6122

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
4mln salary cap? hahahahaha!! And you people are telling me its all ok and that Galliani and Berlusconi arent shutting down the club? That is a sallary cap of Fenerbahce, not Milan.

Croucu? no comment. Lets buy Amoroso back. ( aldough my respect goes to Crouch who is a good player but is not for ac milan now ).

Did you see how Cf is bought? You come and pay, you get Benzema. The best young CF in the world now.

Its only gonna get more pathetic. 4mln sallyry cap...man I didnt even know about this humouristic attempt. Now we CANT buy Adebayor, dont worry...

All together: Lu-ca To-ni!!
I think the 4 mill salary cap is inaccurate. Ronaldinho is on 6.5 a year, for example.

I don't know if that only concerns incoming players. If that number is indeed true, then Milan will not comepete AT ALL in Europe or even in Italy.

It is all but over if that is true.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:09   #6123

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
I knew I was going to get some good laughs over this Peter Crouch thing.

By the way, I read that Crouch was looking for a £70,000 a week deal. Wouldn't that come out to more than 4 million a year converted to euros?
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:24   #6124

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I think with Vidic admitting that he turned down Milan, I think that Milan is after far more ambitious targets than Peter Crouch. Dzeko and Cissoko are highly rated, but unknown to the worlds of FIFA, Winning Eleven, and Championship Manager, so obviously not coveted. They are rather typical Milan signings, and if we could get them I'd be very happy.

I'm debating, seriously, about whether I'd rather have Adebayor or Crouch. That is how bad Adebayor is in my mind.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:24   #6125

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Hasan mrki where did you heard about the 4mil??i am really curious who might have written such thing,honestly..it cannot be true not 1 in a million..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:27   #6126

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Reading about Matteo Brighi, and his recent issues with Roma's management, would anyone want him here? Considering Flamini's presence, I'm not sure if Brighi would be needed, but he has had a good season with Roma. I would rather have Cigarini, but Brighi would not heard the squad depth.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:37   #6127

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I think with Vidic admitting that he turned down Milan, I think that Milan is after far more ambitious targets than Peter Crouch. Dzeko and Cissoko are highly rated, but unknown to the worlds of FIFA, Winning Eleven, and Championship Manager, so obviously not coveted. They are rather typical Milan signings, and if we could get them I'd be very happy.

I'm debating, seriously, about whether I'd rather have Adebayor or Crouch. That is how bad Adebayor is in my mind.
I wouldn't even hesitate to choose Adebayor. He's not the best finisher, but he creates a lot of chances with his strength and athleticism. Plus he's more pleasant to watch than the awkward big-birdesque Crouch. Adebayor is coming off a rough, injury-plagued season for Arsenal, but he still scored in just 21 starts almost as many goals (10) as Crouch has ever scored in a full season in the Premier League (12, when he was with Southampton). In fact, Adebayor has scored 46 goals in 104 games for Arsenal. That's a pretty good record. And two seasons ago he was terrific, scoring 24 Premier League goals in 32 games. Crouch could never match that in his wildest dreams.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:44   #6128

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I wouldn't even hesitate to choose Adebayor. He's not the best finisher, but he creates a lot of chances with his strength and athleticism. Plus he's more pleasant to watch than the awkward big-birdesque Crouch. Adebayor is coming off a rough, injury-plagued season for Arsenal, but he still scored in just 21 starts almost as many goals (10) as Crouch has ever scored in a full season in the Premier League (12, when he was with Southampton). In fact, Adebayor has scored 46 goals in 104 games for Arsenal. That's a pretty good record. And two seasons ago he was terrific, scoring 24 Premier League goals in 32 games. Crouch could never match that in his wildest dreams.
I know. I don't think my sarcasm translates very well into text.

I just, really do not rate Adebayor at all. I understand that many times, he can be a great player, but I don't think he's got the same potential as Dzeko or Huntelaar. Not because of ability, but because of attitude. It is his attitude that I really question.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:51   #6129

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I know. I don't think my sarcasm translates very well into text.

I just, really do not rate Adebayor at all. I understand that many times, he can be a great player, but I don't think he's got the same potential as Dzeko or Huntelaar. Not because of ability, but because of attitude. It is his attitude that I really question.
Haha. Okay. I would much rather have Huntelaar as well (and with Madrid's deal for Benzema it looks as though he's a real possibility if Milan wants him). I really wouldn't mind Adebayor though because he does have the potential to be great. It's a matter of getting him in the right situation with the right coach, etc. But Huntelaar is already the real deal, both ability-wise and attitude-wise.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:55   #6130

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
CROUCH!!!! i'm going sleep...wake me when this madness is over...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 16:57   #6131

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Hasan mrki where did you heard about the 4mil??i am really curious who might have written such thing,honestly..it cannot be true not 1 in a million..
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/jul1v.html
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 17:04   #6132

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty sure that Milan will offer better wages to those who are more marquee type players. Flamini makes 5.6million Euros for instance, and Ronaldinho is at 6.5;

I'm not sure if Galliani would actually put in a real salary cap, I'm sure he knows that will lead Milan to follow Arsenal's demise. Or, maybe the only problem with Arsenal is that Wenger seems unable to purchase a player who is not under 15 years of age? I think that might be a bigger issue that his salary cap at Arsenal.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 17:16   #6133

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
dont worry about crouch, it will not happen. Milan or should i say Galliani doesnot have the negotiation power to even get a tier 3 type player like Crouch. next you will hear

milan turns attention to Simone Inzaghi in which they plan to use Older Brother SupperPippo as bait to lure the the Lazio owned striker who spent the last season at Atalanta. Pippo Inzaghi is well loved at Milan due to his goal scoring ability, but he is getting a bit old, and simply cannot play a full season any more, and who better to be his successor than his younger brother, who is only 33 years old, which would make him the third youngest player on the roster behind Flamini, Pato and Pirlo. And Milan President Galliani has stated that he is looking to provide fresh young legs, to help replace now Madrid star KAKA.
Milan attention has switch to Simone after a failed attempt at Dzeko, Adebayor, Huntelaar, and even crouch. "Simone is a champion, he is a winner, and he is perfect for our system, i see him as the next golden boot winner for Serie A" - Galliani
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos

Last edited by payne; 01-07-2009 at 17:18.
payne is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 17:21   #6134

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
A very interesting article on Milan's future: here
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 01-07-2009, 18:19   #6135

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
Perfect. Now maybe we can wrap him in tape and use him as a stick to knock down walnuts from the trees in Milano.
Nice.

Anyway, Crouch to Milan is not happening in this century or the next, so put the shotgun away.
Blacktop is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.