AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-01-2004, 06:13   #601

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
For this video, www.forzamilan.net provide ftp download if you registered there. Really nice video, official product of milan.
Need your help again, BastenBest

I have registered at forzamilan.net, but I am having problems finding the videoclips/section.... could you give me a link or som e help on how/where to find the videomaterial, then it would be much apriciated.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 06:21   #602

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
BastenBest...

I have found the .torrent file with Brescia-Milan here:

http://www.forzamilan.net/forum/disp...rdID=6&ID=4869

But when I try to DL the file using Bittorrent the program says:

"problem connecting to tracker - HTTP error 404: Not Found"

has the file allready been removed or what ??

Actually, I just want to watch the last half an hour, because I saw the match at that other Chinese website but had to go before the match ended.

Last edited by Fox@Mulder; 19-01-2004 at 06:24.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 06:35   #603

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Fox@Mulder
Need your help again, BastenBest

I have registered at forzamilan.net, but I am having problems finding the videoclips/section.... could you give me a link or som e help on how/where to find the videomaterial, then it would be much apriciated.
Check your PM.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 06:40   #604

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Fox@Mulder
BastenBest...

I have found the .torrent file with Brescia-Milan here:

http://www.forzamilan.net/forum/disp...rdID=6&ID=4869

But when I try to DL the file using Bittorrent the program says:

"problem connecting to tracker - HTTP error 404: Not Found"

has the file allready been removed or what ??

Actually, I just want to watch the last half an hour, because I saw the match at that other Chinese website but had to go before the match ended.
I am downloaing this one, so the seed and track are ok. I think it is probably due to the firewall. I met a same problem before, at that time my university block all the bt download behind firwall.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 08:19   #605

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
I am downloaing this one, so the seed and track are ok. I think it is probably due to the firewall. I met a same problem before, at that time my university block all the bt download behind firwall.
Well, I have never had any problems with firewalls and so on before - Iīm downloading from my own home and do have a firewall installed (zonealarm), but it can be configured to allow different programs to work/gain acess to the Internet.
Besides that I have allways used a lot of different programs for downloading like DC++, edonkey, eMule, Kazaa and so on and if they need any special access - like a specific TCP/UDP slot - I just "log on" to my router and open the slot (writing nat entries in the cbos# in the router software).

I have also just used bittorrent the other day without any problems - of course that was from another site - so I donīt think the problem is in my end of the transfer.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 08:23   #606

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
I have no idea then. It works well for me now.
Anyway did u find that sheva video?
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 08:30   #607

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
I have no idea then. It works well for me now.
Anyway did u find that sheva video?
It doesnīt matter anyway, because I saw most of the match yesterday and I just went to Raisports website and saw the highlights from the match

But thanks for you help
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2004, 00:41   #608

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Can some one please put the link that has the ac milan goals
in Milan -roma game in italy cup


thank you
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2004, 10:24   #609

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
If you can't use bit torrent, u can download the whole match here:

rtsp://rsc.stvod.com/ftp_video/football/matches/i024.rm?userid=guest&token=b0b068c96acf1d64d0a89fe0f194ec90

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2004, 19:17   #610

Sheva7_Evo

Registered User
 
Sheva7_Evo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Zidane & Kewell
Sheva7_Evo is an unknown quantity at this point
has anyone got that Totti goal over the weekend
and Robert's VDV-like goal for Newcastle?
Sheva7_Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 06:30   #611

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Where can we find highlights or even the whole match Roma-Milan 1-2 Coppa Italia, second leg?

I have checked Raisport and the chinese sites that normally have the videoclips, but found nothing

Can someone please help with a link or something ?? BastenBest, can you help me once again ??
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 08:38   #612

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
I dont have it either.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 08:58   #613

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Raisport have now updated their website with highlights from Roma-Milan

Just use this link - you need to have Real One Player installed.

http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportS...5_6384,00.html

Btw, simply stunning goal by Tomasson - I didnīt think he could things like that Pure class, nothing less.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 12:40   #614

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kakā
GrymMannen
Poor quality, but here are the goals.

Roma 0-1 Milan, Nesta

Roma 0-2 Milan, Tomasson
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 13:48   #615
Nova
Guest
 
here's that goal from Pancaro against Brescia

http://acmilan.pl/multimedia/image/0...%20pancaro.avi
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.