AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 16:21   #601

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
idbuymeawhore

seriously, you are overrating Bright Fork :P

30mil might be a bit too much (ONLY because he was great for about half year), but trust me, Jackson has it all
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:14   #602

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
idbuymeawhore

seriously, you are overrating Bright Fork :P

30mil might be a bit too much (ONLY because he was great for about half year), but trust me, Jackson has it all
bjork was fantastic. Were it not for him manfester wouldn't have won the treble. I'm not saying Zico isn't good. Just very unproven imho. Any thoughts on pooch?
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:01   #603

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Work was good, but I attribute most of Blanchester's offensive success in those years to Neck's crosses. Where was Right after he left Menu?

As I said, I agree Pecko is unproven. But, as someone who has seen A LOT of his games, both for Wolfs and the NT, I am telling you that he's the real deal

Keep in mind that, of those 26 Bundesliga goals, 20 were scored in the second half of the season, when he exploded. AND he is the leading scorer of the WC qualifications ( Euro zone )

TBH I haven't seen Oncywgwaythoifdposfe play, but I'm not optimistic. I mean, he came from freaking Lowege, if he was any good he'd go to a bigger club earlier (he's 27)
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:20   #604

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Welcome Hitler
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:42   #605

Itakid

Registered User
 
Itakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Itakid is on a distinguished road
this thread should truely be deleted because I dont know if inzaghi had a few bad games when whoevr created it did but he scored half our goals last season
Itakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:10   #606

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itakid View Post
this thread should truely be deleted because I dont know if inzaghi had a few bad games when whoevr created it did but he scored half our goals last season
Are you kidding me!!! the is the most famous thread in the History of MM. This is a Legendary thread.




Now let me be polite. Do you get the point of the thread?
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 08-08-2009 at 05:14.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:51   #607

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Obviously you don't get what this thread is for, I'm-a-kid... (no offense, LOL)

Glad we got Hunttheliar, now looks like we are moving to trade Frodo and Callazit for Lorenzo De Sinister...
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:08   #608

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itakid View Post
this thread should truely be deleted because I dont know if inzaghi had a few bad games when whoevr created it did but he scored half our goals last season
I am sure that Hippo Insultghi won't mind. It is all in good spirit. We deserve to have some fun, after all, this summer has been rough on everyone since the departure of Caca and Coughcough.

I am glad that we at least bought a Humidifier.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 14:36   #609

Itakid

Registered User
 
Itakid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2009
Itakid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Obviously you don't get what this thread is for, I'm-a-kid... (no offense, LOL)

Glad we got Hunttheliar, now looks like we are moving to trade Frodo and Callazit for Lorenzo De Sinister...
Obviously you should keep your words to yourself because i don't want to hear them and please, if your trying to be funny try a lot harder next time (no offense, LOL)
Itakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:11   #610

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Please read this thread from the 1st page, kid...
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:21   #611

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
lol@ I'm-a-kid... take it easy and do as he told you.... read it from page one and you'll know why he called you that
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 17:41   #612

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
posts like Intepid's are the reason this thread should live forever

Welcome Class Ion Footwear, I am not your biggest fan but I wish you score many, many goals for our beloved Peelan
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 20:26   #613

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for reviving the thread, I'm-a-kid. Glad we didnt sell Alexander Potato to Carlo Lose-a-lotti. As for Caca, he is perfect for Spain, where his name has a certain meaning
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 22:33   #614

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Oh and happy birthday PAOLO!!! (inzaghi that is)
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:43   #615

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Super-sub, and plays well with Pato!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.