![]() |
|
|
#601 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#602 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
Answer: Those who bet on them bouncing back 5 years from now. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#603 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
According to the latest news (from a CHinese source that I read which tends to be very reliable and corresponds well with whatever we have been discussing here), Moggi broke down about 2hrs into the hearing (which lasted 6hrs).
Galliani and Ancelotti were also summoned, but both of them appeared calm after the 'trial'. When asked whether he'll resign as the president of the League, he replied, "Of course not". |
|
|
|
|
|
#604 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
Jeff u r chinese?????
WHere about in China or HK????? Or r u aboard somewhere???? |
|
|
|
|
|
#605 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#606 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#607 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#608 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#609 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sydney,Australia
![]() |
I personally think it is only speculation that Juventus would drop down to Serie B or C at this stage. Remember that there is no-one running the show at the FIGC(italian football governing body) at the moment because both the prez & vice-prez resigned so there isn't exactly anybody around to make that sort of decision. I think some Italian Olympic federation guy is in charge.
Also remember that the new season of Serie A starts in only a few months so a decision would have to be made very quickly. And in Italy quick legally binding decisions just don't happen. We will see. |
|
|
|
|
|
#610 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sydney,Australia
![]() |
it has been reported here in Australia via La Gazzetta Dello Sport that Zelko Kalac was filmed entering a 'betting shop' and that's it. Not really incriminating but they reported it anyway, it was like two lines of an article.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#611 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Italy
Fave Players: Kakā, Cafu, Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
He promised quick decisions. Then we have to separate penal law which requires long time, and sport law which requires less evidence and is faster.
__________________
NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI
Last edited by BlackRedInferno; 17-05-2006 at 07:06. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#612 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Plus, decisions have to be made quickly, or at least before July (27th I believe) which represents the deadline for FAīs to submit to UEFA the list of participating clubs in next seasonīs UCL.
Also, I think these threads should be merges, as indeed, very little differs from thread to thread all discussing the basic premise...but I will let my other mod friends make that call...for the record, though stated above, I think we should do a major merge...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#613 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I would rather that "nothing happens to us, because we are innocent", than, as Gio has put it: "nothing serious will happen to us"...
I for one, find it hard to believe that we are guilty of anything...especially as our record doesnt look like we were doing anything dodgy...in fact, if we were cheating..then we were cheating very badly! ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#614 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
![]() |
Quote:
Humm now if that is the case I think we all would be even more upset then we already are! Geesh if you can't even cheat and win then what good are you? Cheating and loosing is just pathetic and laughable. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#615 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
![]() |
I guess it's more probable that we are involved in some trafic of viagra to our bunch of oldies, damn...
|
|
|
|