AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 06:10   #601

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
If we are to improve, this is essentially the kind of direction we need to take. Kaladze probably deserves selling after this season, but essentially, if there's truth in the report then finally we'll be rebuilding the squad the way we need to. Not sure we'll be able to get guys like Vidic or Benzema though.
true, i hope we get just good players no matter who. vidic will probably cost 30+ mill benzama 60+

a total 90 mil will get us brand new defensive line plus a striker, i care for less about the names as long as we are targetting the right position
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 07:59   #602

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Rumour mills are going crazy today with Kuzmanovic and Marchetti especially being linked. Marchetti has impressed a lot this year and he may be a decent purchase for the long run. Kuzmanovic is another who's impressed at 21. I've not seen enough of him to be sure he's the player for us, but I must say I'm intrigued.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 08:10   #603

kakacmilan best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2008
kakacmilan best is on a distinguished road
I would take Santa... and G. Rossi over Benzema and Vidic.
I think that Fabio is a great CB and RB and he is very young steel and also he is Italian!
G. Rossi is great player also and would not take Benzema because he will only do bad to Pato.
My wish for next season:
Ochoa, Satna..., Ager or Zapata, De Silvestri, Dossena or an other Italian LB, Gorky, Hernanes, Canna and G. Rossi.
The Menger should be LEONARDO and MALDINI should have a work also mybe Leo's assitent.
I think that Leo will do very well and what will be the best thing? I think that the young player (prticrly) like Pato, Kaka, Flipe, Hernanes, Ronnie also and Fabio will only improve more!!!
Players out: Puma, Cap, KK, Clarnce (TNX), Max (TNX), Sheva, Boriello, B32, Dida and Kalce.
kakacmilan best is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26   #604

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
I would take Santa... and G. Rossi over Benzema and Vidic.
I think that Fabio is a great CB and RB and he is very young steel and also he is Italian!
G. Rossi is great player also and would not take Benzema because he will only do bad to Pato.
My wish for next season:
Ochoa, Satna..., Ager or Zapata, De Silvestri, Dossena or an other Italian LB, Gorky, Hernanes, Canna and G. Rossi.
The Menger should be LEONARDO and MALDINI should have a work also mybe Leo's assitent.
I think that Leo will do very well and what will be the best thing? I think that the young player (prticrly) like Pato, Kaka, Flipe, Hernanes, Ronnie also and Fabio will only improve more!!!
Players out: Puma, Cap, KK, Clarnce (TNX), Max (TNX), Sheva, Boriello, B32, Dida and Kalce.
FM09 is building up on you
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 08:57   #605

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Santacrocce is playing really poor the last 2 months..i m really dissapointed on him..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 09:08   #606

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Santacrocce is playing really poor the last 2 months..i m really dissapointed on him..
did you see Juve-Napoli?

If we cant buy players, can we at least bring Fossa back... I miss them and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtJ_...eature=related

compared to this San siro today is ****.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 09:37   #607

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
did you see Juve-Napoli?

If we cant buy players, can we at least bring Fossa back... I miss them and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtJ_...eature=related

compared to this San siro today is ****.

Oh Mrki, you just broke my heart by remembering Fossa, i really miss them.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 09:49   #608

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
actually i missed juve-napoli..but he has made some mistekes that surprised me a lot,althugh i know he is a gr8 player,and although i like napoli i am glad that they are going down so as to increase our chances of capturing a player that cant be playing in a med-table team..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 10:20   #609

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
If it will be true that we are going to sell a lot of not needed players or just resign them i can't see us getting much moneys as many are expecting.
My thought.

Dida= i cant imagine an offer more than 600-800k euros
Zeljko Kalac= 1-1.5m
Giuseppe Favalli= no more than 1.5m
Kakha Kaladze= no more than 2m
Paolo Maldini=retiring
Philippe Senderos=going back
Massimo Ambrosini= no more than 4m
Emerson= no more than 2
Filippo Inzaghi= no more than 1m
Clarence Seedorf= no more than 2.5M, if he is gonna be not needed(i think he can make a good bench)
Andriy Shevchenko= traitor going back to his moneyland.

So all these 11 players will give us 13-15M. Wich means nothing, after loosing 11 players.
So if we loose all these, can anybody on this earht believe that Silvio will splash the money and buy good players.NO. If all of them or the 75% of them leave, milan will be in very big crisis next season if we do not replace them with good players.
And if we want good players the 100M are for sure to fill all these positions and of course to have a bench.
Does anyone believe that Silvio will spalsh 100m.NO
So what it will be done, only 2-3 of them will be gone, like Sheva,Senderos and maybe Dida and getting 0 Moneys from them.
I see all of these players that we don't wonna see next season to still playing in our team. I think Milan renew Favalli's contract, am i wrong?
I cant see the current Milan to sell or resign all or a big part of those players, because doing that Silvio must pay very much to fill their positions, and i have no faith on him to do that.
I imagine us signing only 1 or 2 crap not needed players from other clubs, and i see one good player only for the eyes of the fans, only that.
And remember me, those words will come true, and like i said before Inter has become the old good Milan and Milan had become the old bad Inter.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 10:45   #610

spina_don

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: USA
Fave Players: pato, Kaka, Essien, Julio Caesar
spina_don is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
If it will be true that we are going to sell a lot of not needed players or just resign them i can't see us getting much moneys as many are expecting.
My thought.

Dida= i cant imagine an offer more than 600-800k euros
Zeljko Kalac= 1-1.5m
Giuseppe Favalli= no more than 1.5m
Kakha Kaladze= no more than 2m
Paolo Maldini=retiring
Philippe Senderos=going back
Massimo Ambrosini= no more than 4m
Emerson= no more than 2
Filippo Inzaghi= no more than 1m
Clarence Seedorf= no more than 2.5M, if he is gonna be not needed(i think he can make a good bench)
Andriy Shevchenko= traitor going back to his moneyland.

So all these 11 players will give us 13-15M. Wich means nothing, after loosing 11 players.
So if we loose all these, can anybody on this earht believe that Silvio will splash the money and buy good players.NO. If all of them or the 75% of them leave, milan will be in very big crisis next season if we do not replace them with good players.
And if we want good players the 100M are for sure to fill all these positions and of course to have a bench.
Does anyone believe that Silvio will spalsh 100m.NO
So what it will be done, only 2-3 of them will be gone, like Sheva,Senderos and maybe Dida and getting 0 Moneys from them.
I see all of these players that we don't wonna see next season to still playing in our team. I think Milan renew Favalli's contract, am i wrong?
I cant see the current Milan to sell or resign all or a big part of those players, because doing that Silvio must pay very much to fill their positions, and i have no faith on him to do that.
I imagine us signing only 1 or 2 crap not needed players from other clubs, and i see one good player only for the eyes of the fans, only that.
And remember me, those words will come true, and like i said before Inter has become the old good Milan and Milan had become the old bad Inter.
okay if Silvio can't buy new players he should bring our players on loan and co-ownership...some of the players are better than the ones we already have!!!
spina_don is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 11:20   #611

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Maybe the transfer fee is about 15M but their wages is about 55M.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 12:29   #612

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Maybe the transfer fee is about 15M but their wages is about 55M.
Exactly, even if we only earn 10M from the sold players (if we sell), we will "earn" 25-30M from the wages ... but we won't spend all, because the next players will have wages too, and as it looks like we want to decrease our costs (by decreasing wages budget), that will let us with 15M for transfers/wages.

These 15M go of course in the transfers budget, so we could spend something like 30-35M at the next mercato, but I really don't expect more, not nowadays ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 20:01   #613

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Maybe we can put R80 on market,and bring back gorky.R80 still has big value,maybe 30mil.we can use that money to get a wc big striker,I think adebayor won't cost more than 30mil this year,much cheaper than benzema.
__________________
ac mi is rolling
will4li is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 21:25   #614

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
OH well, the usual transfer rumours. I will believe it when I see it happening this summer. If this season (and the last) is not a wake up call for Galliani and co, then I dont know what is.
rt9 is offline  
Old 10-03-2009, 22:54   #615

edysupriadi

Registered User
 
edysupriadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
edysupriadi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

And now when Emerson leaves no.5 will be free so Essien can take it
Wow Essien ! a dream comes true then !

Cant imagine to have him pair with Flamini in the center -

Too bad Carlo wont be able to witness that - his DMs style of play
edysupriadi is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.