AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-2004, 08:34   #616

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Milan VS Ancona Full match video

http://bt.ydy88.com/torrent/MilVsAnc...5.rmvb.torrent

Enjoy!
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 16:24   #617
Nova
Guest
 
Milan - Ancona highlights



mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040125182909_300_V.as
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2004, 16:26   #618
Nova
Guest
 
mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mpw20040125182909_300_V.asf


oeps
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2004, 17:33   #619

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Milan vs Siena full match
http://bt.gamesir.com/torrent/1c75b6...1ff7c3.torrent

BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2004, 21:29   #620

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
Milan vs Siena full match
http://bt.gamesir.com/torrent/1c75b6...1ff7c3.torrent

Thx once again, BastenBest

I have almost finished downloading it and canīt wait to watch the match.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 06:04   #621

Lippi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Lippi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
Milan vs Siena full match
http://bt.gamesir.com/torrent/1c75b6...1ff7c3.torrent

How can i watch that video format?
When i click on the link it only appears new explorer window so i assume i need some kind of player. Whats the name of the player please.......
Lippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 06:21   #622

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
I don't know how to find the link to individual posts so I'll spam it once again
Hope it helps

Quote:
Originally posted by CieloEMar
This is the video for full match of Parma vs Milan, thanks to a Chinese Milan forum http://www.forzamilan.net

http://www.forzamilan.net/download/P...0Milan.torrent

This is not ordinary file which can be downloaded directly. You need a software named "BT - Bit Torrent". something like Edonkey. How much you upload, how much you download.

They provide almost every serie A match for Milan. So I think it is worthwhile to learn how to use BT. But you need be quick since there may be no seeds left in less than one week.

An English version of BT:

http://bt.greedland.net/greedbt/bbs....BT_v2.5_en.exe

some study materials are available here:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/FAQ.html

Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~ I know it will take sometime to know how to use it.
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 07:53   #623

Lippi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Lippi is on a distinguished road
Thanks its working now.......
Lippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 11:16   #624
Nova
Guest
 
Milan - Siena 2-1

the highlights

http://mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_v...0603_300_V.asf
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2004, 11:17   #625
Nova
Guest
 
oeps again

mms://BBwms.libero.it/sport_video/mp...0603_300_V.asf
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 06:05   #626

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
anyone have the video of Materazzi? the one ACMilan.com released?

and btw, does anyone have better footage of Sheva's splendid goal vs Juve 2001/02?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 06:43   #627

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Bologna VS Milan full match video:
ftp://202.102.29.24/bolognavsmilan.rar

But first you need to register in http://www.milan8.com/bbs/index.asp

Enjoy
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 07:40   #628

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
Bologna VS Milan full match video:
ftp://202.102.29.24/bolognavsmilan.rar

But first you need to register in http://www.milan8.com/bbs/index.asp

Enjoy
I have registeret and am logged in, but still I canīt download that .rar file....

When I click on the file it just says "The page cannot be displayed" and when I rightclick and select "save target as.." it says "the login request was denied" - but I am logged in for sure ... ??

That website is impossible to navigate for someone who doesnīt understand chinese, not like forzamilan.net where itīs pretty logic what is what.

Could you possbile post a link to the where on the site they are talking about videoclips - maybe there is a link in the forum to the file...... then I could just login, enter the subforum and click on the link - then there should be no problems with login.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 07:55   #629

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fox@Mulder
I have registeret and am logged in, but still I canīt download that .rar file....

When I click on the file it just says "The page cannot be displayed" and when I rightclick and select "save target as.." it says "the login request was denied" - but I am logged in for sure ... ??

That website is impossible to navigate for someone who doesnīt understand chinese, not like forzamilan.net where itīs pretty logic what is what.

Could you possbile post a link to the where on the site they are talking about videoclips - maybe there is a link in the forum to the file...... then I could just login, enter the subforum and click on the link - then there should be no problems with login.
I found the "subforum" where a guy is posting the link to the ftp, clicked on the file and this time it did found out that I was registred and had used the login so I could start downloading the file.

thx
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 08:15   #630

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Fox@Mulder
I have registeret and am logged in, but still I canīt download that .rar file....

When I click on the file it just says "The page cannot be displayed" and when I rightclick and select "save target as.." it says "the login request was denied" - but I am logged in for sure ... ??

That website is impossible to navigate for someone who doesnīt understand chinese, not like forzamilan.net where itīs pretty logic what is what.

Could you possbile post a link to the where on the site they are talking about videoclips - maybe there is a link in the forum to the file...... then I could just login, enter the subforum and click on the link - then there should be no problems with login.
Yup, I should post the link of downloading page.
http://www.milan8.com/bbs/dispbbs.as...ID=18&ID=13394
When entering that page, click the word just below windows media(Two words larger than else). It should then work.Around 520M.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.