![]() |
|
|
#616 |
|
Guest
|
For those who want to know some gossip
![]() http://www.qmd.navegalia.com/qmd/ It's about Mrs. Figo, saying she might be pregnant again. Anyway not sure if you can find the news bc the link is the same as for the main page Here is the pic that comes with the news |
|
|
|
#617 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
I don't know if i've post this before but here's a website with lotsa pics of footballers n wife/girlfriend: http://denim.bbboy.net/hernancrespof...rum=8&thread=2
Someone from that webby said that Montella has just divorced his wife anyone can confirm that?
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#618 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
What a pity !They seem a passionate couple ..:p Sorry if the pic I attached has been posted there ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#619 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Oops , forgot to resize
![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#620 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Gabrielle , why r u so
w/ the news of Montella's disvorce?Wanna take this chance :p Well , Italians are so romantic , each love story can be made a film : like Merda Vieri w/ Elisabetta Cannalis , together-->apart-->together , Simone Inzaghi and Alessia Marcuzzi are the same.. About my attachments , sorry again if they had been posted ! ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! Last edited by Maldini3; 06-05-2003 at 02:44. |
|
|
|
|
|
#621 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
No nude pictures, Bon, edit it or I have to do that, ok?
![]() When it comes to Figos wife Helen I heard a lot about her and Figo. that is because 4 players in my football team comes from Sollefteċ where Helen comes from and where she and Figo visits every summer. One of them always bragged about his escapades with her sister, where another say her sister is nothing special. We also always hear the story about when Figo and Helen was not let into one of the clubs in Sollefteċ. Hilarious, I guess the owner must have been retty pissed off on the guard that stopped them...
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#622 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Ok ..Ok..what a pity :p sorry.. ![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#623 |
|
Guest
|
please people, restrain yourselves.
if u really want to get your pic on milanmania, just become a top player, get a glamerous partner, and one day teresa will track you down and then your on here.... simple enough...... ![]() Last edited by nonleaguer; 06-05-2003 at 13:51. |
|
|
|
#624 |
|
Guest
|
Thanks for acknowledge my hard and very important work nonleaguer :p
Last edited by Teresa; 06-05-2003 at 07:01. |
|
|
|
#625 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
Quote:
I was kinda with the divorce coz both of them look like a loving couple and all...too bad about the divorce.By the way is Pippo with Alessia Marcuzzi or Laura Esposto now? ![]()
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#626 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Nooo , A.Marcussi is Simone's ex-fiancee, they broke up but they are maybe coming back together They had a little son Tommasso
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#627 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
![]() |
Quote:
silly me:p Pippo's Tommasso's Godfather am I right?![]()
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa* Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#628 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Well I love this family
![]()
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#629 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Pippo w/ his nephew
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#630 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
![]() |
Arghhhh
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!! ![]() Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian ! |
|
|
|