AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 16:13   #6406

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Relax, its very easy to understand that our team won't be competitive, we just sold our best player, we are looking for a non world class striker.
Now we are interested in Huntelaar and Fabiano who are crap instead of eto or villa.
Our managment is not trying for the best.Our managment maked the crazy fiction fantazy about Sisokko's teeth just to low the price and make the hole europe to laugh with us again after so many times.
It is very sad to see Milan in that crap condition.This club is sick and is getting more and more sick.
Berlu sell the club to the Arabs if you love this club.
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:31   #6407

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
The fact of the matter is, his lack of movement and his tendency to stay cropped up is going to be his and the teams downfall.
This last round of Ronaldinho debate seems to have begun with mrki's statment that Ronaldinho is no longer capable of moving and that he can do no more than walk, then my video and written response to it.

Well, the actual fact of the matter is that anyone who watched the complilation videos I linked should be able to see very clearly that Ronaldinho can, indeed, still move and move pretty well.

Whether he will choose to move; whether he will be motivated to move; whether or not he'll have the fitness level to continue to move for 90 minutes is something that none of us can know. That's up to Ronaldinho. That's something we'll all just have to wait and see about.

So your opinion that Ronaldinho's "lack of movement and his tendency to stay cropped up is going to be his and the teams downfall" is just that -- an opinion -- not a fact. Only time will tell whether or not your opinion was right or wrong. It's not something that can be settled on a message forum. So we'll see.
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Rick; 04-07-2009 at 16:38.
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:35   #6408

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Before you start thinking that my reply was about you, and we start fight for no reasons, let's just put some things into perspective:

Ronaldinho hugs that left sided pocket, and that's fine, but to say that he is incapable of playing anywhere else and that he does not move, is to deny that a player as good as he is (naturally) to be able to change positions on the field.

Talking about Kaka's defensive or tactical skills are funny. Kaka has neither defensive skills, a very high workrate, and the reason why Seedorf plays next to Kaka is because he is tactically aware, actually puts in a tackle or two, and can help keep Milan's shape when Kaka goes on some run down the flank.

When you talked about movement, you spoke of Kaka going to make a cross to Ronaldinho (in the Inter game). That was proof of Kaka's ability to move, which he does. But Ronaldinho ran from about mid-field, into the box to get to the end of Kaka's cross, and Kaka's cross was possible, because of Ronaldinho's cross-field pass.

Now that you are speaking of predictability, just because Kaka is gone, doesn't mean our predictability is certain. In fact, I would argue that Ronaldinho is FAR more unpredictable than Kaka. Kaka has the no-nonsense ability to just take the ball and run, but Ronaldinho brings other players into the game, and frees up space by either drawing defenders to him, or by unleashing a clever trick to release a fullback or striker.

Also, if we play the 4-3-1-2, instead of the defense worrying about Kaka, they'll have the headache of one of our new strikers. Whether that's Hunt, Fabiano, Dzeko, or Boriello, that will be on their mind, while the pacey Pato will give them second-guesses, while our full backs push up and Ronaldinho gets to operate with liberty, backed by our extremely strong and mobile midfield 3 of Pirlo, Gattuso, and Flamini.

I'm not bashing, and please don't use insults against me, because if I have insulted you I apologize, but there is no need to use profanity or name-calling.
Sama, firstly, when Kaka was out injured, Ronnie was given the chances to do exactly what you said he could do, with Seedorf doing the so-called "defensive duties" that he was doing for Kaka. Need I remind you of the scores?
1-2 Loss to Bologna
3-1 Loss to Palermo
4-2 Loss to Juve
2-1 Loss to Inter

Now, I'm not saying that with Kaka in the team we did that much better (a couple draws here and there prove it), but I am saying that I highly doubt your arguement on 1) Seedorf doing the dirty work (because if he could do it when Kaka made his runs, why not with Ronnie?) and 2) Ronnie's ability to change positions on the field, given those matches allowed him to play anywhere he wanted without the "disturbances" of having Kaka on the field and Pato was the lone striker there. He just CHOSE NOT TO.

As for the predictability issue, I'm not talking about being more or less predictable. I'm talking about the fact that the opponents now have to worry about one less threat, and focus their energies on marking Ronnie and Pato out of the game. Two seasons back, the same thing happened with Kaka and Pirlo, I recall that season vividly, because we couldn't win anything at home. I was starting to think we were jinxed or something, but the truth was that if our opponents don't allow the passes to reach our playmakers, then they can't make plays and we get no goals. We ended up 5th that season, and only thanks to Pato showing up in the second half of the season.

Last season, we had the luxury of having Kaka, Ronnie, Pato, Pirlo and Becks on our side, making it that much harder for opponents to man-mark a particular individual. This year, I can see them going back to that tactic just so we can't get the ball up there. It's not just about predictability, its about tactics and resources. They can use the same resources on less people making it harder for us to score and win. This means they'll have more resources for their counters when they park the bus in front of their goal. I don't know if you see where I'm going with this, but I go from the experience of the last two seasons.

If Ronnie can prove me wrong, I'd be happy as hell to admit that I was mistaken, but just going by recent history and past data, I feel I have a more logical arguement than you here.
Ryo is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:36   #6409

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Wow if we sign Zhirkov I'll go crazy. He is the best. Much better than Cissokho for me! Problem is that if we go for Zhirkov that will rule out other potential stars such as Dzeko and Hernanes as he is Non-EU. I wonder why don't we try to even take a glance at Aguero?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:41   #6410

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Hitman,

I'll be ecstatic with Zhirkov as well....and perhaps now there is a good chance to get him because the 2 strikers that we are linked with (Huntelaar/Fabiano) actually have EU-citizenship. Dzeko I think is a done deal and it's quite obvious that we have turned our attention to other options. The only thing about what you mentioned is that the arrival of Zhirkov will definitely rule out someone like Hernanes.......however rumors about him have long stopped now and I doubt that we are still interested, especially if Pirlo is staying.

As for Aguero, it'll be unbelievable for us to get someone like him and I mentioned a couple of days ago that I don't think it is necessary that we play with a big striker up front and I would love for someone like Aguero/Rossi to come while Boriello and Inzaghi can provide different options when needed....but it's quite obvious that Leonardo/Galliani wants someone with different characteristics then those two(Rossi/Aguero) in the squad which is why we've been going after strikers in the mold of Dzeko/Fabiano/Huntelaar. Also......Aguero in today's market will easily cost 35mil Euro since also Benzema was sold for that much, and looking at what we are willing to spend......it definitely rules him out.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 04-07-2009 at 16:47.
nefremo is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:43   #6411

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
So, here's an article from Sky Sports with some very strong words from Fabiano:

Quote:
Fabiano pleads for Milan move
Brazilian hopeful he will secure move to Italian giants

By James Dall
Last updated: 4th July 2009

Luis Fabiano has reiterated that he hopes to seal a transfer from Sevilla to AC Milan this summer.

On Friday, the Brazilian's agent, Jose Fuentes, claimed that Milan have made an official approach to Sevilla for the striker.

Fabiano has pleaded with Sevilla to accept Milan's approach, despite reports suggesting the offer is below the Spanish club's asking price.

"I know that Milan have made an offer and I would like for Sevilla to consider it," he told ABC.

"Until now I've preferred to stay on the sidelines, because Milan had not made me any proposals, but now I understand this is an incredible opportunity for me.

"I am happy at Sevilla, but I realise that at the age of 28 there will be few other chances like this for me. Milan are one of the best clubs in the world."

The Italian giants are keen to bring in an attacker for the new season as they look to replace Kaka, who has signed for Real Madrid.

Further speculation suggests Real attacker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is also a target of Milan, with the Rossoneri eyeing a loan deal.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...415283,00.html
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 16:49   #6412

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
Hitman,

I'll be ecstatic with Zhirkov as well....and perhaps now there is a good chance to get him because the 2 strikers that we are linked with (Huntelaar/Fabiano) actually have EU-citizenship. Dzeko I think is a done deal and it's quite obvious that we have turned our attention to other options. The only thins is that the arrival of Zhirkov will definitely rule out someone like Hernanes.......however rumors about him have long stopped now and I doubt that we are still injured, especially if Pirlo is staying.
In fact, the latest is that Hernanes may be on his way to Juventus. If that happens, it will be a great signing for them. He's exactly the sort of creative midfielder Juve needs. I know a lot of Milan fans will be upset if this happens (I won't be thrilled about it myself) and will be angry that Milan didn't get him first, but the fact is that (as you noted) unless Pirlo is sold, a player like Hernanes isn't a priority for Milan, only a luxury. For Juve, a player like him should be their first priority. With both money and non-EU spots tight, we can't have everything we want.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...ferto+Hernanes
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 17:09   #6413

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I don't see why anyone would be disappointed if Huntelaar joined us this summer. His stats speak for themselves - he'd almost certainly bag 20+ goals per season.

That being said, I have no faith in us challenging for trophies this season, or the next 3-4 seasons, for that matter. We're screwed - Milan's days as one of the top clubs in Europe are over. There is a complete lack of ambition at the club. Why can't Berlusconi just sell Milan to a rich Arab?
devoted_dm is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 17:15   #6414

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Wow if we sign Zhirkov I'll go crazy. He is the best. Much better than Cissokho for me! Problem is that if we go for Zhirkov that will rule out other potential stars such as Dzeko and Hernanes as he is Non-EU. I wonder why don't we try to even take a glance at Aguero?
Il go crazy if we sign anyone....bring me the head of Panucci & Nedved & Figo & our big name signing Luca Toni Varchetta Delle Cave.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 18:18   #6415

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Il play along with Galliani's game of trying to fool us into believing we will sign someone worth discussing.

The fact that we are now looking at Zhirkov means we may end up with him and Huntelaar (Im not sure if Fabiano has one). I would be somewhat pleased with Zhirkov and Huntelaar. Huntelaar and Pato could score millions of goals together and hen we could sell them to Chelsea next summer.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 19:04   #6416

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Galliani and Braida are in Madrid negotiating with Huntelaar. They want to bring him back to Italy with them.

What is speeding their negotiations up is the fact that Stuttgart are offering 12 million euros, which is only 3 million away from that which Real want. Milan insist on a loan with a right to purchase at the end of this season.

goal.com

Just want to remind everyone that Real bought him in January for 27 million euros! If we do get this player on loan, we will be getting a great finisher.

Hopefully, that means we will seal the deal for Fabiano also. In that event I think we would sell Borriello.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 04-07-2009 at 19:07.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 19:45   #6417

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Galliani and Braida are in Madrid negotiating with Huntelaar. They want to bring him back to Italy with them.

What is speeding their negotiations up is the fact that Stuttgart are offering 12 million euros, which is only 3 million away from that which Real want. Milan insist on a loan with a right to purchase at the end of this season.

goal.com

Just want to remind everyone that Real bought him in January for 27 million euros! If we do get this player on loan, we will be getting a great finisher.

Hopefully, that means we will seal the deal for Fabiano also. In that event I think we would sell Borriello.
Maybe back to Genoa in some sort of deal where Criscito comes the other way? Or to his hometown club of Napoli, which has a couple of players I wouldn't mind seeing in the Milan jersey?

Personally, I'd be thrilled to have both Huntelaar and Fabiano. You can never have too many guys who know how to score goals in bunches.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 19:51   #6418

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I think we will end up with Luca Toni, Crouch, and that Pirlo and Pato will be sold.




__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 20:04   #6419

vermyapre

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2009
vermyapre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
I think we will end up with Luca Toni, Crouch, and that Pirlo and Pato will be sold.




My thoughts as well.
vermyapre is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 20:34   #6420

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
UFFICIALE: Wolverhampton, acquistato Zubar
04.07.2009 19.04 di Alfonso Alfano articolo letto 637 volte
Il Wolverhampton ha ufficializzato l'acquisto di Ronald Zubar (23). Il difensore francese, prelevato dall'Olympique Marsiglia, č costato al club neopromosso in Premier League 2.5 milioni di sterline.
I think this would have been a great signing for us only 2.5 mil. Great defender
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.