AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-05-2005, 18:03   #631

Sylvia

Registered User
 
Sylvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
Sylvia
I think the only thing we can blame the players is that they are not aggresive enough
Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:03   #632

Maradona (10)

Registered User
 
Maradona (10)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Argentina
Fave Players: Sheva-Dinho
Maradona (10) is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
Almost all my points. Fvck that clown Dudek, I wonder how he could get away. What concerns me the most, is that we are repeating this again and again!!! Firstly deportivo, then PSV, now we are in the history book in such a shameful way. How can I ever be confident again if we couldn't manage to defend a 3-0 lead? Lack of motivation should not be an excuse anymore.
And if a 3-0 lead doesnt motivate you, what about the other team?

I dont know what is the problem, but I dont think its motivation related.
Maradona (10) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:03   #633

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Being 3 steps ahead of the line is one thing but is Dudek allowed to make such ... gestures during penalty kicks? I dont think theres any official UEFA ruling bout that but that was irritating
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:03   #634

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvia
I think the only thing we can blame the players is that they are not aggresive enough
yep i agree
__________________
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:03   #635

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Actually both Dida and Buffon did it if I remember correctly. But both were still tolerable. Dudek, as someone else put it - was just plain monkey-ish.
sorry. dida did no such thing. he celebrated ONLY after winning the game. i have that game taped. i watched that numerous times. he only celebrated with sheva after winning. buffon was acting like an ass after saving a pk.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:05   #636

dcvg

Registered User
 
dcvg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
dcvg is on a distinguished road
Well that's fair game sehnsucht79. If you're to take a penalty you just have to deal with that .Let Dudek be a clown and punish him for it. Make him look ridiculous by scoring. A pro should do his job. Don't reward Dudek by being intimidated like that. Just slot it home.
__________________
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

You're never beaten until you admit it
dcvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:05   #637

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Well I watched it a number of times too - I am referring to them being ahead of the goal line during penalties. Dida was in front of the line for Montero's PK, so was Gigi Buffon on one of the PKs but as I recall these two were not as bad as Dudek's

It wasnt just me, ESPN also highlighted this issue after the final was played in 2003
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:06   #638

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
NO EXCUSES!NO MILAN team shoukd lose to a pub team after leading 3-0!It is totally unacceptable_It is a mental problem not a physical problem-Ancellotti must go!?
Tonight we had our pockets picked by the Scousers-didn they enter our half in the second period of XT?What abot their goalie for the pens-well out of order !But the game was over at HT-we only have ourselves to blame.Big changes for next season are needed!
Even the Buffs dont concede 3 goal leads!!
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:06   #639

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
lets not bicker, sehnsucht is a juve fan and is being a ****ing amazing sport to come and console us. I'm just going to forget about football for a couple of days, support milan on the last game with all my heart and look forward to a new season.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:06   #640

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Actually both Dida and Buffon did it if I remember correctly. But both were still tolerable. Dudek, as someone else put it - was just plain monkey-ish.

Dida did it to Montello, and he got away with it. I remember that. I don't know about Buffon, seemed to me that he got inspired by Dida and tried to do it to Nesta but he failed still. nonetheless, they tried to do it once at most, unlike Dudek, a total clown. Should have protested to UEFA when he was assigned, like what we did in 1994. We got rid of the assigned referee who was said to be a close friend of Cruyff and we won 4-0.

I guess we didn't seriously believe Liverpool would become such a hard nut to crack. Damn!!!!! I thought we could have won 4-0 again, and it looked so good...
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:06   #641

Sylvia

Registered User
 
Sylvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
Sylvia
I never saw any goalkeeper do what Dudek did today....it almost made me laugh, almost, because I was to nervous to laugh! Totally not acceptable!
Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:06   #642

Maradona (10)

Registered User
 
Maradona (10)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Argentina
Fave Players: Sheva-Dinho
Maradona (10) is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres nothing you can do about it. Dudek can move along the line, move his feet, his arms, etc. I agree he is a stupid monkey, but rules are rules.
Pirlo's PK was a joke. Dudek almost ended outside his area.
Maradona (10) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:07   #643

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79

- avoid the media at all costs. AT ALL COSTS. you do not want to see unwanted headlines about your loss.

- get a massage or facial. works everytime. (for girls usually)

- sleep as if there's no tomorrow. Do not get up unnecessarily. Drown into the non-reality because reality sucks.

- avoid opposition fans. AVOID THEM.

- practise smiling in front of the mirror. You need to fake it when you lost.

- watch old tapes of your team's victory. that'll help you feel better.

- go to another team's forums and act like your team is the best in the world ( I wouldnt recommend this one though)

- Play a football game, pick your team against the team who beat you and destroy them 45-0 on "easy" mode (my fav method)

- take out the shotgun and go Juventino hunting

- wear your Milan jersey with pride to work, school, wherever. If somebody stars laughing at you beat the crap out of that person or just show them the finger or "number six"
I will try to do some of this...
I must go tomorrow in school
But I'm going in Milan jersey, 3 of my good friends are Juventinos tomorrow is D- day or I'll kill someone or someone will kill me
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:08   #644

Maradona (10)

Registered User
 
Maradona (10)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Argentina
Fave Players: Sheva-Dinho
Maradona (10) is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvia
I never saw any goalkeeper do what Dudek did today....it almost made me laugh, almost, because I was to nervous to laugh! Totally not acceptable!
Its not a first. I saw it before.
Maradona (10) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 18:08   #645

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
Dida did it to Montello, and he got away with it.
who is montello? is this a player like paolo inzaghi again?
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.