AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-04-2006, 13:28   #646

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well you're welcome my friend. I...
This was a highly publicized ceremony which all the Mullahs of Iran attended. I'm not too sure if that is the "real mccoy" in them vials. You're the expert Ukraine... you tell us ok???
!"
Depends on what they claim they got. It cannot be a bomb-grade U235, however it can be few grams of ~3% U235 with the rest U238 making this a material to be used in a reactor . That would require many many kgs, or tons. The products and byproducts of reactions will be highly enriched U235 and Pl239, both can be of weapon grade purity.
So ... they are moving along ...

Last edited by ukrainian_CA; 23-04-2006 at 14:10.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2006, 14:08   #647

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
guys, please, let's keep our feet on the ground . Whether Iran has enriched U or not hardly anyone here could tell, but whatever it is, you don't need to be a physicist to tell that the stuff in those dancers hands is anything but the highly coveted radioactive isotope or whatever gas the caption of the photo claimed it to be.
It was pure demo and no one would put something so difficult to obtain and so dangerous in the hands of a dancer - and empty vial would have the exact same effect as the one that's not.
And now, let's keep our minds on football issues
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 11:17   #648

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shurik22
"F*ck this.... we are out, it doesn't matter."
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.acm
r u an interisti?
No, but close one. Shurik22 is a disgruntled ex-member of Milanmania, who kept getting banned and who was threatening to throw a lawsuit at MM or hack it.
She is ignored by most here, since she is only a self-serving punk.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 13:52   #649

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
so lame... can't the mod ban the ip?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 18:55   #650

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Ego... you didnt read my post did you??? Read it again and then realize that I had a prior engagement that day. I missed the game whoopy friggin dooo! You apparently have not appreciated the pass successes Milan has had over the years I have witnessed. Again let me tell you with so much this team has done since I have followed them close to 20 years now, any setbacks now is so trivial in comparison to all that I have seen in those 20 years. Obviously your maturity in this whole thing isnt much as you never got to witness all the success this team has done since the mid 1980's. So again look at who's being careless Egoistka.
Sorry to say that..but you seem either as not understanding english very good, or stupid...I m really sorry to say that. You always give strange replies, which sometimes dont go with the context of the question...really. Maybe its only me, but I rather usually dont undersatnd what you are talking about.
Anyway...it s not, and wasnt about any past tropheys that Milan got in the past....I really dont understand how is that connected to you not caring about the match result...Sorry if offended you.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:07   #651

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Guys..check this link... http://www.uefa.com/printoutfiles/co...1107457_PK.pdf
There is a whole story about Milan and Barca..not bad actually..contains a lot of past statistics...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:09   #652

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
oh, man... I am as anxious to see Kui's reply as I am about the game...

I will not miss this one... can someone email me, or even call me on my mobile phone as soon as Kui replies? even if early in the morning due to time zone difference?

Why would Kui be offended, if all you did was say that either he didn't know English or he was stupid...

this is gonna be so good... you don't know the can of worms you just have open...

OK, I am ready
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:18   #653

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
PPl we are all big grown ups and we do not have to represent ourselves as interistas! we are the fans of the great club of milan. these fights don't result into any harmony or understanding between the two parties!

kui u r great fan man since 1999 on this site!!! this doesn't suit u

and oksana, u r the most enthusiastic fan on MM so it doesn't suit u either

so just drop this and pray for our glory!


ATTENTION: JUST AN ADVICE, YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO OVERLOOK MY POST
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:19   #654

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I'm trying to overlook this whole thing, but I agree with SANT, Kui's reply is definetely a must-read.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:19   #655

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
oh, man... I am as anxious to see Kui's reply as I am about the game...

I will not miss this one... can someone email me, or even call me on my mobile phone as soon as Kui replies? ...
...

...
SANTiago,
I will freaking miss the game :-( though I arranged someone to call me when the game is through (I should be in LAX changing planes, if you privately send me your cell. number I will call once we win to celebrate with cerveza!).
Have a bad feeling about the result, I am a pessimist I guess.
I also think that Dinho will be awarded a conroversial PK, will see
if Kaka-Sheva-Pippo can turn it around.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:20   #656

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan918
I'm trying to overlook this whole thing, but I agree with SANT, Kui's reply is definetely a must-read.
Please, do not forget! Thanks.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:32   #657

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
and FYI, Egoistka, Kui is talking about something deeper than this game...

to me, it's more about LOVE... yes, LOVE... a love so big for our team, as the love one can feel for that special someone, or family... love that helps you forgive and forget little and painful errors (like Istambul) because you know that you can look back, and in the good and the bad, you were together...

same with Milan... you probably never knew of a club AC Milan struggling in serie B... making its way to the middle of the serie A standing... of players like Franco Baresi who could have taken the easy road and sign for a team with better options at the time, like his brother did with Inter...

you never knew of a man named Silvio Berlusconi, who along guys like Galliani, Braida, Sacchi, Ramaccioni, and others, worked with, for, and because a team and its fans and history to take it back where it belongs... at the top...

Because you don't remember the day Barcelona forgot it was Blau-Grana, and became Rosso-Nera, when 90,000 plus tifosi conquered Catalunya to see us recover that Big Eared Trophy that belonged to us...

you don't remember Marco Simone crying with his face between his knees after we lost to Ajax in 1995 in overtime...

you don't remember Alberigo Evani's free kick against Rene Higuita at the Intercontinental Final in Tokyo...

you don't remember Desailly scoring that 4th goal in Athens against Barcelona, when just one year before he was part of that Marseille team that STOLE our trophy...

I hope you can at least remember Sheva's penalty against Buffon in Old Trafford 3 years ago...

Because no matter what the result is on Wednesday, or on May 17th in Paris, I will be very satisfied of what this team has given me this year... and I am glad Carlo played Kaka' on Saturday, and I am glad Gilardino scored...

And pardon my French, but I don't think you have a clue... and I say this with all due respect.

You know I love you, every post of you makes me look outside the window and smile for a second...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:50   #658

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
SANT ur post just (blew me) . I am (speechless).

guys some help. I know what you are going to read is an INTENTIONALLY NAIVE QUESTION but i ain't a troll.

what do u mean by IMAO or IMO and FYI and can u just list them please.
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2006, 19:52   #659

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
oh, man, sorry, let me explain...

LMAO (Laugh my a$$ off)
IMO (In my opinion)
IMHO (In my humble opinnion
FYI (For your information)

if I missed any other, let me know...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 10:03   #660

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
rahul.acm...never be embarassed to ask about anything in these forums...in fact, because Milan is a club with fans world wide, we cant expect everyone to be familiar with English based abbreviations.

What we do dislike however, is the use of foul and or abusive language, which from time to time, I see in your posts.

While I agree that the Messina players were MFs for causing us so much injury concerns, we do have young impressionable minds also viewing these pages, so please, cease and desisit with your cursewords....even if you misspell them..

Thanks
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.