AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-01-2007, 18:02   #646

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
i wonder if divin' is considered to be dirty...
to be honest: if you see Gilardino falling in the penalty box, and you don't like him as a striker, and itf it's a difficult call, then 90% you are going to call it a dive. In the same situation, another fan, who likes him as a striker, is not going to judge that as a dive.

I'm never trying to convince anyone about anthing about Gilardino; but people who have been calling him arrogant and all the negative t hings that you have said... here comes the best source of his character: his own words.
Jeff is offline  
Old 13-01-2007, 20:20   #647

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
^ If that were the case we'd believe that Robben isn't a diver and all Brazilian players are hard workers who train continuously...Gila's own words mean nothing in reference to his own charracter...its the opinions of others..most notably his detractors that matter. If another player who is a rival of Milan or Gila were to say these things about him I think it would have more credibility
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 05:42   #648

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
to be honest: if you see Gilardino falling in the penalty box, and you don't like him as a striker, and itf it's a difficult call, then 90% you are going to call it a dive. In the same situation, another fan, who likes him as a striker, is not going to judge that as a dive.

I'm never trying to convince anyone about anthing about Gilardino; but people who have been calling him arrogant and all the negative t hings that you have said... here comes the best source of his character: his own words.
wrong wrong wrong... Mystik is a Gilardino fan... he acknowledges that Gilardino dives by sayin' "in that case all strikers play dirty"... and many of his fans acknowledge that too...

*** edited ***

and Robben says he never dive... Drogba too... and we all know they dive like little girls with the slightest of contact... even Chelsea fans acknowledge that... it's time to climb out of the well you are in & look at the world from outside of it instead of deep inside of it...

Last edited by zlatanov; 14-01-2007 at 10:48. Reason: baseless accusation ... if you have a problem with another MM member/mod, feel free to contact the admins of this forum and show support to your statements. Thanks
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 08:43   #649

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
Drogba dives a lot. But, he is strong like a bull and he is using that power. He dives when he fails to owerpower the defender... he plays dirty, but he also plays effective. If Gila was getting anywhere with his diving, i would let him. But mostly, he just mess up his hair when falling.

Thank god he's getting better lately. I hope he can prove it again today.
peters is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 08:48   #650

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I don't know why he does it. I support him but HATE when he goes to ground so easily. In fact I hate to see it happen in football on the whole. But even more when a Milan player does it. He could at least make an effort to stay on his feet sometimes.
Mystik is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 08:54   #651

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Edited....

Last edited by Jeff; 14-01-2007 at 08:59.
Jeff is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 10:00   #652

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
goodbye everyone... this is possibly my last post here... since i was requested by 2 moderators to edit a post & refuse... i'm probably goin' to get banned in the process...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 10:18   #653

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
goodbye everyone... this is possibly my last post here... since i was requested by 2 moderators to edit a post & refuse... i'm probably goin' to get banned in the process...
ANd there is a good reason to ask you to edit your post. If you want to take this out and talk to people in the public, be my guest. You know well enough why I ask you to edit your post. It's an absolutely sensible request.

This is what you say, " i know you long to ban me from this forum... judgin' with your lies..."

How about this? What if I accuse you, "zZ[-_-]Zz" is an idiot who knows nothing about football and think he is the smartest in the world about everything in football? Or how about this? WHy don't I just accuse yuu as a murderer, judging from your lie?

Don't act like you are a victim here. I'm sick of some of the people's comments here, like "you are mod you can do everything", "you can ban me if you want". Stop this meaningless crap and get yourself together. And I'm not saying it just to you: I'm saying to all those who thought that Mod is omni-power. Cut this line of crap.

I'm sick of you acting like being a victim.

You can request a mod to edit my post, I don't care. I don't care because you freak me out. I don't care whether I'm mod or not. I have enough patience with people like you who throw out baseless accusation.

the worst is you don't even appreciate the work mods do here, and act like a kid who says, "BYEBYE I"M GOING TO GET BANNED BUT I"M IGNORANT".

Last edited by Jeff; 14-01-2007 at 10:21.
Jeff is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 10:43   #654

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
well well... i'm just sayin' my goodbyes to the other posters... and i get this?

first of all... i never said you are a mod and thus you can do anythin'... you just are too sensitive & start makin' that stupid assumption on your own...

plus i forgo a possible ban to retain the content of my post... thus i wasn't here to act like a victim... the others can judge for themselves if what i did justify a ban or not... thus i requested to retain the original post... is that even wrong? or am i right to guess it is because you are too sensitive?

and who says i don't appreciate the work the mods do here? ask Debs... she knows me better than you after our discussion on mzk57... so there you go again makin' another wrong assumption...

looks like you refuse to climb out of the well you are in... and no... it is not a sensible request to ask me to edit my post... but i'll leave it as it is... no point goin' on about it as i will get banned soon...

i'll go my way... you go yours... our path shouldn't clash than...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 10:53   #655

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
OK, I edited the post that created all this trouble.

ZZZZ, I think you greatly misunderstood my asking you to edit your post ... I wasn't asking you to do it because I have no reason to act in line with my moderating duties and do it on my own ... I was just hoping that you will have enough sense and respect for other members and yourself and you will do it on your own.

Sinse you obviously lack all of the above, I have stepped in and edited your post you are so proud of writing.

Whather there will be any further sanctions or warnings against you, is yet to be decided. I do hope however that, in the meantime, things are kept under control here and I don't have to step in again to edit posts or close this thread, temporarily.

Cheers to all.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 11:00   #656

Gooner1886

BANNED!
 
Gooner1886's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
Gooner1886 is on a distinguished road
I love this drama
Gooner1886 is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 11:00   #657

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i don't understand how my refusal to edit that post means i have no sense & respect for the other members (Jeff in particular)... looks like you just cannot avoid takin' a partin' shot at me with your insults...

as for the further sanctions... don't bother... i gave you the permission to ban me in the reply to your PM... and i have accepted that it will be done soon...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 11:03   #658

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
zZZz, if you don't like it here, you can always join us at goal.com where Milan fans are completely free to say whatever they want. The mod there Lumir is pretty cool and is friendly as well. We exchange insults all the time , but he knows its all love!
You won't have to worry about everything you say being taken seriously/ literally and people crying a river over your comments
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 11:07   #659

Gooner1886

BANNED!
 
Gooner1886's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
Gooner1886 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
zZZz, if you don't like it here, you can always join us at goal.com
mentioning of other forums in milanmania is breaking the house rules

under rule 143:
Other forums will not be mentioned.

Beg for mercy..
Gooner1886 is offline  
Old 14-01-2007, 11:09   #660

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
i don't understand how my refusal to edit that post means i have no sense & respect for the other members (Jeff in particular)... looks like you just cannot avoid takin' a partin' shot at me with your insults...

as for the further sanctions... don't bother... i gave you the permission to ban me in the reply to your PM... and i have accepted that it will be done soon...
if you feel that another member or mod are "after you" and want to ban you or whatever it was that made you write that thing about Jeff, again, you, and anyone here for that matter, is free to contact other mods and/or admins.

If you however think that just because this is a forum, you can post whatever accusation you feel like posting without any reasonable evidence in support of your statement, you are very very wrong.

None of this would have happened if you showed some more reason and respect and edited your post by yourself. Instead, you tried to play a hero, or rather a victim, and for what, so that anyone could read your unreasonable comments for which you don't have one single fact to support them with.

btw, so that I make it crystal clear to anyone, it made absolutely no dif that the comments in question were made towards a mod at MM ... the result would be the same if it was any other memember of the forum.

In fact, if it was just another member being wrongfully accused, I would have just gone ahead and edited the post and issue a warning to original poster rather than give you, as I did with you ZZZ, a chance to correct your own mistake.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.