AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2006, 11:26   #661

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
and FYI, Egoistka, Kui is talking about something deeper than this game...

to me, it's more about LOVE... yes, LOVE... a love so big for our team, as the love one can feel for that special someone, or family... love that helps you forgive and forget little and painful errors (like Istambul) because you know that you can look back, and in the good and the bad, you were together...
Oh god thank you Sant!
I'd like to also put it in a context as if my girlfriend was going out wit her girlz one day. I dont need to be there and worry about it and I get to play golf.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SANT!

I was ready to open a can of whoop a$$ on this one!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 12:29   #662

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
after all this mess....lets go back to the game. Looks like Sheva,pippo,cafu will be ok. Nesta and Kaka are ir real doubt. If we loose kaka I cant see any way for us to win this one as he is the only fast midfielder we have , and to win at Nou Camp you need to play fast transmission, what we couldnt do even in the San Siro( only in few occasions ). We could start cafu-serginho on the flanks, and stam-maldini on CB's if Nesta in out. I think MALDINI NEEDS TO PLAY THIS ONE, becouse our team looks really stronger and more confident with Paolo leading them. He'll know what to do in just the right moments.
Milan will not attack Barca, you will see. We will stay patient just as we did at home and we'll try to just take our chances, the thig we couldnt do in the first leg. However, with Pippo in the squad, im sure Barca will have more problems in the box. FIGHT GUYS!! WE CAN DO IT IF WE PLAY 120% !!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 17:16   #663

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think Mrki has the best point about getting back to the point.

Kui and Egoistika, I've not really ever had to tell either of you to stop doing anything against the rules, so hopefully you won't makes mods or admins intervene and drop this argument yourselves.

Kui, credit to you for not taking this argument further anyway.

Tomorrow, we prepare for Arsenal!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:27   #664

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
and FYI, Egoistka, Kui is talking about something deeper than this game...

to me, it's more about LOVE... yes, LOVE... a love so big for our team, as the love one can feel for that special someone, or family... love that helps you forgive and forget little and painful errors (like Istambul) because you know that you can look back, and in the good and the bad, you were together...

same with Milan... you probably never knew of a club AC Milan struggling in serie B... making its way to the middle of the serie A standing... of players like Franco Baresi who could have taken the easy road and sign for a team with better options at the time, like his brother did with Inter...

you never knew of a man named Silvio Berlusconi, who along guys like Galliani, Braida, Sacchi, Ramaccioni, and others, worked with, for, and because a team and its fans and history to take it back where it belongs... at the top...

Because you don't remember the day Barcelona forgot it was Blau-Grana, and became Rosso-Nera, when 90,000 plus tifosi conquered Catalunya to see us recover that Big Eared Trophy that belonged to us...

you don't remember Marco Simone crying with his face between his knees after we lost to Ajax in 1995 in overtime...

you don't remember Alberigo Evani's free kick against Rene Higuita at the Intercontinental Final in Tokyo...

you don't remember Desailly scoring that 4th goal in Athens against Barcelona, when just one year before he was part of that Marseille team that STOLE our trophy...

I hope you can at least remember Sheva's penalty against Buffon in Old Trafford 3 years ago...

Because no matter what the result is on Wednesday, or on May 17th in Paris, I will be very satisfied of what this team has given me this year... and I am glad Carlo played Kaka' on Saturday, and I am glad Gilardino scored...

And pardon my French, but I don't think you have a clue... and I say this with all due respect.

You know I love you, every post of you makes me look outside the window and smile for a second...
FYI...Kui could talk about smth deeper in any thread of this forum, whenever he wants to...but if he quotes me, I consider it as a reply to my phrase or question or whatever...There was no reply for it...wasnt even close...Thats why I said what I said. And it is actually not for the first time.
Then...SURE I DONT REMEMBER..I have a minute memory and then everything erases..how can I remember?! Stupid things you say...Especially considering that I ve started supporting football 3 years ago...Yeah, your phrase "really makes sense; a lot of sense". I cannot remember what was before I started following football really...And european football I started following after I saw a match Milan - Lazio in Rome, in a sport bar. So, basically, if I know russian football history, cause I saw it on TV..these, sorry, I didnt..And I cannot be accused in it, I just didnt follow and after didnt have a lot of opportunities. Smth I know and saw, smth I didnt see and dont know. And I am not ashamed to say that.
BTW...if you think that I have never known pain and suffer for my team and only see victories and glory - you are really mistaken. Even 3 years ago, when I didnt support Milan yet, and didnt like football in general, I suffered a lot with Russian National team (cause that is national pride)...and with my Saint-Petersburg team we went, and still go, through so many ups and downs (mostly downs)...as Milan have never seen. A lot of dissapointment, and we still are with our team; and I still go to their matches when I have an opportunity. Winning or loosing doesnt change my preferences...although it does make a difference for me (they win - I am happy, they loose - I am upset) - that was my arguement with Kui, which he changed into smth that I didnt really understand, cause I didnt find the connection with what I said before and his post.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:34   #665

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
thanks dear...

so, ready for tomorrow?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:36   #666

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
I am still supremely confident of the team and the coach. If they get their act together, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR US NOT TO DESTROY Barca at Camp Nou. COME ON Rossoneri!!!FORZA MILAN...HOO-RAH!!!
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:36   #667

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Feeling sooo friggin' nervous.... It's only a matter of hours
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:37   #668

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
no need to destroy them... 1-2, 0-2 is sufficient
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:38   #669

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
thanks dear...

so, ready for tomorrow?
I am not sure if I am emotionally ready for it...It s not gonna be shown on Russian TV..cause they bought Arsenal...But I found a football bar, so gonna be pissed and stressed out there..It promises to be a very difficult game for us, but I am sure we can win..hope we gonna be luckier than Villareal today.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:41   #670

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
yeah, I feel bad for Riquelme... he has a bit of an emotional problem... he's not the strongest minded player in that team... but they did a lot more than they were expected... and they became more than a Submarine, a Yellow Transatlantic... and gave us the gift to see Inter cry once again...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 19:51   #671

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
yeah, I feel bad for Riquelme... he has a bit of an emotional problem... he's not the strongest minded player in that team... but they did a lot more than they were expected... and they became more than a Submarine, a Yellow Transatlantic... and gave us the gift to see Inter cry once again...
I feel bad for him as well...coz he have just been under pressure a lot..like Sheva in Istambul last year...Some people can handle such pressure, some cannot. But I am afraid he ll hear a lot of horrible words addressed to him in the newspapers or on TV...poor guy.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 00:47   #672

robybaggio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
robybaggio is on a distinguished road
A WHOLE HALF A DAY!!! The waiting game.... geez...

Why can't I instant travel 12 hours in advance?

Where $3.75 to win this game but I think were a 50/50 shot. We have our full team and there defence looks suspect with Oleguer out and Puyol on a yellow. Deco is back for them so they will probably be able to keep the ball out of thier defence a lot more meaning we won't create as many chances as the first leg but with Inzaghi who has being scoring with 40% of his chances it means we have a strong chance of putting two away. Can we limit Barca to 1? Can we score 3? Can Milan win a historic 100th CL game at the NouCamp and meet Arsenal in the final?

Like I said the answers feel like ages away.
robybaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 07:00   #673

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well... I'm going to be absent again from this game and am not worried about it one bit. Got a problem with that Ego??? Is this being careless again Ego??? Antagonize me again please. Or did you forget what the hell we are talking about???

Win or Lose... FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 18:50   #674

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well... I'm going to be absent again from this game and am not worried about it one bit. Got a problem with that Ego??? Is this being careless again Ego??? Antagonize me again please. Or did you forget what the hell we are talking about???

Win or Lose... FORZA MILAN!
No, usually you forget what we are talking about...or dont answer the question on purpose...
I dont have any problems with your worries and all the rest of your personal staff. I just simply dont care, coz I dont know you...Do what a hell you want to do. The only thing I said that you were careless and if now you dont care about Barca - Milan again (considering that it is semi-finals) then you are careless. Everyone maybe absent and not see the game coz of many different things in life..but not worring...This is only your problem anyway.
Have some news for you: We are out of CL...just in case you still havent checked the result.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.