AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-2004, 04:39   #676

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ngunadi
Can't download the bittorent ... i can't even go to the www.forzamilan.net
Can help to email it to [email protected] then i can put it up on my website also
I don't really know what you mean with your second sentence...but as for the first one, www.forzamilan.net doesn't have any problems, maybe it was down momentarily when u tried to get in, so try again...remember though, it is in Chinese (?)...but anyway, you don't need to go there to download the match as you can download the game by simply clicking on the link BastenBest posted before and I re-posted again.

As for downloading the bitorrent just follow the steps I posted....or tell us what problem there is...good luck
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 04:45   #677

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan4eva
Well, I haven't posted here in awhile. Just been sitting back and downloading the games. Thanks to everyone who contributed to make me a happier Milan fan. Giorre, Bastenbest, Cielomar, thanx everyone.
I didn't do much really, but yea, hatts of to BastenBest, CieloEMar and all those that keep posting highlights and matches links!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 05:44   #678

Fox@Mulder

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Fave Players: Nesta, Sheva, Pirlo, Rui Costa
Fox@Mulder is on a distinguished road
Yeeeeehaaaaa !!!, works for me now also

Just tried to start the download again this morning and now it doesnīt come up with that tracker error.

Iīm downloading with little under 200 kb/sek and have allready downloaded 300 megs.

In little over 20 minutes itīs Derby Time

Thanx again.
Fox@Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 05:52   #679

Andy Christ

Registered User
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Estonia
Andy Christ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ngunadi
Can't download the bittorent ... i can't even go to the www.forzamilan.net
I have the same problem.For some reason I can't access this site from my home computer.I always get an error message saying: "Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query." So all the torrent links from forzamilan.net are useless for me unfortunately.

I would be really thankful if someone posts some other link to Milan-Inter full match
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 06:24   #680

MikE82

Registered User
 
MikE82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
MikE82
doesn't work for me....I can't access www.forzamilan.net but www.forzamilan.com works for me.
But if I try to change
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/...VSInter.torrent
to .com it doesn't work...???
MikE82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 06:30   #681

Andy Christ

Registered User
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Estonia
Andy Christ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MikE82
doesn't work for me....I can't access www.forzamilan.net but www.forzamilan.com works for me.
But if I try to change
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/...VSInter.torrent
to .com it doesn't work...???
It doesn't work because forzamilan.net and forzamilan.com are two different sites.First one is Chinese site while other one is European.These two sites have nothing to do with each other except the name.
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 06:39   #682

ngunadi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2000
Location: Singapore
ngunadi
Somehow I can't get the bittorent file at all. I always get an error everytimg i go to http://www.forzamilan.net/download/b...SInter.torrent
So I just try to go to www.forzamilan.net and it always fails. Maybe like what you said, the website is down. That's why is it possible for someone to send the bittorent file directly to my email [email protected] and i'll put the bittorent in my website so it's more convenient for everyone.

Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
I don't really know what you mean with your second sentence...but as for the first one, www.forzamilan.net doesn't have any problems, maybe it was down momentarily when u tried to get in, so try again...remember though, it is in Chinese (?)...but anyway, you don't need to go there to download the match as you can download the game by simply clicking on the link BastenBest posted before and I re-posted again.

As for downloading the bitorrent just follow the steps I posted....or tell us what problem there is...good luck
__________________
Revolutionize Milan
ngunadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 06:52   #683

MikE82

Registered User
 
MikE82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
MikE82
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Christ
It doesn't work because forzamilan.net and forzamilan.com are two different sites.First one is Chinese site while other one is European.These two sites have nothing to do with each other except the name.
ok..
But I can still not access www.forzamilan.net . I've tried both yesterday and today using diffrent browsers. Is the server down?
MikE82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 07:02   #684

Andy Christ

Registered User
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Estonia
Andy Christ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MikE82
ok..
But I can still not access www.forzamilan.net . I've tried both yesterday and today using diffrent browsers. Is the server down?
It's probably not because of the server.It seems that it is impossible to access this site from some computers.I have no problem getting access to forzamilan.net from the computers in my university, but I can't access this site from my home computer.
Andy Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 07:19   #685

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
I have sent the bittorrent file to ngunadi, maybe for those who cannot access forzamilan.net, you can download from ngunadi's stie.

Last edited by BastenBest; 22-02-2004 at 07:46.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 07:50   #686

MikE82

Registered User
 
MikE82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
MikE82
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
I have sent the bittorrent file to ngunadi, maybe for those who cannot access forzamilan.net, you can download from ngunadi's stie.
the adress to ngunadi's website?
MikE82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 07:54   #687

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
I dont know either, just wait for a while, he will post it soon.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 09:13   #688

ngunadi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2000
Location: Singapore
ngunadi
http://www.phoenich.net/torrent/MilanVSInter.torrent

if you have any problem, juz mail me ....
anyway, maybe for future matches, bastenbest, can help to send the torrent to me so i can upload to mysite ?
__________________
Revolutionize Milan
ngunadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 09:22   #689

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
OK, next time besides paste the link here I will also send the file to you via email so those who have problems in accessing forzamilan.net can get it from your site.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 12:19   #690

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Can't download the damn thing. For a little while it was going at 6kbs, but now it's down to 0 again. Argh...
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.