AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2006, 11:31   #676

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
He should be a world record transfer. Bottom line.

Kristen Shevchenko: (if you even took your husbands last name, do not visit Jamaica...or if you do, ensure that you come very incognito, as you will not leave this country physically intact. Believe this.

You have deprived millions of fans of the simple joy of watching one of our beloved players wearing the shirt he almost became a legend in.

You are selfish, arrogant, and I can honestly say, that I hate every cell in your body.

Sheva: Thanks for the memories, and the silverware you helped us to achieve. I hope you break your leg in the first game of the world cup.

Bad post I know, but this is how I feel.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:31   #677

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
It's not much of a surprise, i think he had his mind made up a long time ago. I just wish the whole thing had been a bit more dignified and with that the Milan fans at the San Siro could have given him the send off he deserved. Instead now, he just walks away from us without much of a celebration of his services at all. The way things have turned out leaves a bitter after taste to be honest.

Still, what we need now is to bleed every bit of money out of whoever buys him. Naturally Chelsea will be favourites, but lets not forget that both Barca and Real Madrid offered £50 million for Henry, so they could have some say in what happens no matter how small.

£35 million + Gallas & Robben ??
Stole my words. Even with him leaving, the farewell could have been a special one, instead its like he is leaving us through the back door.
Anyway, hope we can bleed Chelski for him. Negotiations won't be easy as they will try to pin us to the wall now that the player is decided to leave and we will have to sell him. Barca and Real could have played a major role in raising his price but since they are both Spanish teams, they are not really an option given the circumstances.
Still, 35 mil BP + Gallas and Robben should be the bare minimum for us. I personally would go for maybe Tevez + Mascherano + Gallas + Alex +10-20 mil EU. Robben is a great young player but he seems to have a chronic back injury which seems to have left the doctors at a loss, at least that's what I remeber reading.
Good luck Sheva, thanks for the memos but Milan is Milan.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:31   #678

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan4ever
And you call yourself a Milan Ultra? You're not worth it
watch out, franco's response is going to be good
Vadim is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:32   #679

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan4ever
And you call yourself a Milan Ultra? You're not worth it
shut up.... if you're happy being threated like this then have fun. I AM NOT. In my team i just want players that live their team more than anything else and not leaving just for a stupid language.

If the language reason is good for you then fine.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:33   #680

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
Finally, the agony is over. Now we can all move on. Let's hope galliani signs someone capable like Adriano or Tevez
ASHWIN is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:34   #681

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Adaptation from Snatch

Avi: Kristen Pazik.
Rosebud: Where does she wanna go?
Avi: London.
Rosebud: London?
Avi: London.
Gemologist: London?
Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f*g Poppins... LONDON.

Well if my name was Galliani I would have sold him to either Barcelona or RM for GBP 50mn and make him suffer there. We just have to make money + players from the great robber -- abramobitch.

Fact Zone.

Did you know that the movie The Russian Job is based on how abramobitch stole money from his countrymen

grrr I can see smoke coming out from my head!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.

Last edited by rahul.acm; 26-05-2006 at 11:36.
rahul.acm is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:35   #682

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
I would suppose that Ambramovic got into Sheva's wife ear about this since we know she was the reason this happened. AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK! WHY WAS SHEVA NOT WARNED!

Anyway Galliani is going to make Chelski pay a boat load for him and they will do so . . I expect nothing less then a record transfer, and I think youwill see that happen.
Christopher is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:37   #683

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Sheva: Thanks for the memories, and the silverware you helped us to achieve. I hope you break your leg in the first game of the world cup.
Now all Milan fans who wanted Ukraine to do well in the World Cup because of Sheva now want Ukraine to get destroyed. Now I only root for Sheva when he is playing for the Ukrainian NT, and it still isn't the same.
Vadim is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:37   #684

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
He will play one season for the Blues and come back begging us for a move.

Now that he wants to leave, we dont have much leverage. All I ask is for Galliani to ask for Tevez and Mascherano, since they are property of Chelsea (even if we dont want to admit it).

Also Gallas.
GilAttack [11] is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:39   #685

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly_chris
I would suppose that Ambramovic got into Sheva's wife ear about this since we know she was the reason this happened. AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK! WHY WAS SHEVA NOT WARNED!

Anyway Galliani is going to make Chelski pay a boat load for him and they will do so . . I expect nothing less then a record transfer, and I think youwill see that happen.
Well, now I know that if I ever become a proffesional footballer and play for Milan (chances are around 1 in a million) I probably won't get married, I'll just have sex with as many hot girls as possible. Or if I do get married then she will be a nice Italian or Eastern European girl, no Americans!
Vadim is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:39   #686

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
Now all Milan fans who wanted Ukraine to do well in the World Cup because of Sheva now want Ukraine to get destroyed. Now I only root for Sheva when he is playing for the Ukrainian NT, and it still isn't the same.
I have always supported the under dogs! No hard feeling against ukraine! They will do their best and over come saudi
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:40   #687

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11]
He will play one season for the Blues and come back begging us for a move.

Now that he wants to leave, we dont have much leverage. All I ask is for Galliani to ask for Tevez and Mascherano, since they are property of Chelsea (even if we dont want to admit it).

Also Gallas.
I was thinking about that maybe he will return if he becoms a chelsea flop but i don't see that happening
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:41   #688

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
It has to be a world record signing. I'd rather they give us the cash only. We don't need their players.
ASHWIN is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:42   #689

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
yup, the parting is ugly, and sheva probably deserves more ovation.

but hey, does he really deserves the amount of ovation that Maldini receives? I don't think so.
Jeff is offline  
Old 26-05-2006, 11:42   #690

sheva_4ever

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
sheva_4ever is on a distinguished road
the question now is who will replace sheva?

eto,henry,ronaldo are all not available on sale..
I say lets go for suazo
sheva_4ever is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.