AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-04-2007, 17:22   #706

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't; please try refraining from calling people disgrace or any personal insult.

Well... I know that you are not content with people making personal insult to the players, but then I think it's worse to say someone on MM to be a disgrace. Just a thought...
I apologise for that. I usually don't use strong words like that, and I probably wouldn't have if I was the one who wrote the post. But when people in here want to "kill" a Milan player or break his legs I think it's way over the line, and real Milan-fans should react. Criticizing a player is totally ok, but please do it in a civilized manner.

And I don't think it's worse to say something to a member of MM than to a Milan-player, they're both humans. If you don't show respect, you don't get respect. Just a thought...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:24   #707

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo

If you don't show respect, you don't get respect. Just a thought...
Of course, and it's only his respect on jeopardy.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:24   #708

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't; please try refraining from calling people disgrace or any personal insult.

Well... I know that you are not content with people making personal insult to the players, but then I think it's worse to say someone on MM to be a disgrace. Just a thought...

How can it be worse to call someone a disgrace when he's just said he wants a player to break their legs and then he wants to kill him? Maybe he can break his mouth so we don't have to listen to his rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Making Something out of nothing is what Ronaldo has spent his career doing.

...

Of course if he scores against Fiorentina or any of our other opponents I'm sure all you Gila fanboys are going to use that as "proof" that he isn't totally worthless
Two things here.

1 - I'm sure Ronaldo has had plenty of help with his goals and he's not made all of them out of nothing. Besides, you know what i'm trying to say so don't twist my words. If you only recieve high balls or long balls, there's only so much you can do. Is that fair to say? I don't think that's defending anyone.

2 - Gila fanboys? I'm fed up with this labelling crap, don't put me in a box just because i've stood up for him in the past. If i want to support him, i will, it doesn't make me a fanboy or an anti-gilardino person if i chose to criticise him. What i can't stand is this black and white stance you all have. He plays bad he's worthless, lets shoot him, he's nothing and no good for us. This thing is just so out of hand it's unreal.
__________________
... Is watching you ...

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 25-04-2007 at 07:55.
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:26   #709

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
How can it be worse to call someone a disgrace when he's just said he wants a player to break their legs and then he wants to kill him? Maybe he can break his mouth so we don't have to listen to his bull****.


All I can say is I agree, but I suppose that it's also out of frustration.

Anyway, back to the topic....~
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:27   #710

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK

2 - Gila fanboys? I'm fed up with this labelling crap, don't put me in a box just because i've stood up for him in the past. If i want to support him, i will, it doesn't make me a fanboy or an anti-gilardino person if i chose to criticise him. What i can't stand is this black and white stance you all have. He plays bad he's worthless, lets shoot him, he's nothing and no good for us. This thing is just so out of hand it's unreal.
That's because he labeled himself as anti-gila president and it only makes sense to make someone to be a Gila-fan or member of Gila fan clubs or something along that line when in fact nobody does that or, if there are, only a few (i.e., 1 or 2), just like there are only a few always blaming Gila every time.

pretty lame , right?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:31   #711

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
hurry up with your response drucurl ..... i want to watch the cricket!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:31   #712

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I cant sleep at all....

If only Gattuso stayed in we could keep 2-2 scoreline. But as someone said, you dont throw away 2-1 lead in semifinal of the CL. Im afraid we simply dont have enough attacking power to press United. We'll play our game a guess and try to win it 1-0...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:31   #713

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK

1 - I'm sure Ronaldo has had plenty of help with his goals and he's not made all of them out of nothing. Besides, you know what i'm trying to say so don't twist my words. If you only recieve high balls or long balls, there's only so much you can do. Is that fair to say? I don't think that's defending anyone.

2 - Gila fanboys? I'm fed up with this labelling crap, don't put me in a box just because i've stood up for him in the past. If i want to support him, i will, it doesn't make me a fanboy or an anti-gilardino person if i chose to criticise him. What i can't stand is this black and white stance you all have. He plays bad he's worthless, lets shoot him, he's nothing and no good for us. This thing is just so out of hand it's unreal.
1) Gila's ONLY attacking strength is he's good in the air. Give Ronaldo a semi decent through ball and see what happens

2) I'm sorry if you feel labelled but if anyone can defend Gila after tonight of all nights than I'm sorry YOU ARE A FANBOY. Tonight's performances were black and white....Gila was terrible. As a Milan fan I can't stand all these excuses for him.

Dida was rubbish no doubt but he really did keep us in the game with save after save. Wanna knock him? fine...but at least he worked his ass off.......WTF did Gila do ALL night????
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:33   #714

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
some comments on the game >>

after Maldini/Gattuso left, the defense was miserable. What's up with Cafu? Kaladze? Kaladze is not perfect but he is pretty solid...
Dida... he was always, even 5 years ago, unpredictable with what he saves and what he misses, so no surprise on this one...
KAKA - BRILLIANT, LOVE YOU. I BET THAT SHOWOFF CHRISTIANO RONALDO, POO HIS PANTS CAUSE OF JELOUSY...

Midfield was solid. Gilardinho? I know that it's not really nice, but what is he doing in AC Milan? Is there a way to transfer him to Serie B? I bet Juve would be interested... It's in the moments like this I regret Sheva left...

These are just details, what's a lot more important - HOW GOOD MILAN LOOKED! Come one guys! ManU is probably the best club in Europe at this point. IMO, Milan was better despite all the flows! There is one flaw of English football - lack of technique... We can outplay them with pure skill and they will run for the ball like puppies!

Preparing my nervs for San Siro 2d leg... Carlo, get a decent defense, Ronaldo, Pippo, no Gilo and we pretty much have it!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 25-04-2007 at 07:57. Reason: swearing
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:36   #715

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Here I was just saying that match threads here were the best because they never turned into a bash Player X or a Milan needs a new starting 11 thing. Great work changing my opinion though.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:40   #716

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
1) Gila's ONLY attacking strength is he's good in the air. Give Ronaldo a semi decent through ball and see what happens

2) I'm sorry if you feel labelled but if anyone can defend Gila after tonight of all nights than I'm sorry YOU ARE A FANBOY. Tonight's performances were black and white....Gila was terrible. As a Milan fan I can't stand all these excuses for him.
Then if he's good in the air then surely you must play to these strengths? What's Ronaldo's worst ability (don't say he doesn't have one either ) Imagine we played to his worst ability and he under performed, would you call him worthless then? Would you call that defending him because he played poorly or just that you were stating the fact the service to him wasn't the best?

There's a difference between defending someone and pointing out valid reasons why some things have not happened the way they should. There's excuses and there's facts. I'll be the first one to join you in having a go at someone who defends the indefendible, however a certain amount of reasoning is needed. Not everything is player 'X's' fault, which seems to be what Gilardino gets criticised for. You never hear that it was someone's poor pass that was to blame but it was his poor control that was at fault. Criticise someone, but be fair about it, that's all i would hope for from you or anyone.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:42   #717

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Here I was just saying that match threads here were the best because they never turned into a bash Player X or a Milan needs a new starting 11 thing. Great work changing my opinion though.
Wait, I thought there are some people bashing at a certain player here @@"?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:43   #718

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I don't think it's ever been this bad though(during my time here). I mean hoping his leg gets broken..that's downright sad.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:44   #719

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I don't think it's ever been this bad though(during my time here). I mean hoping his leg gets broken..that's downright sad.
well, individual is not bigger than the team. Try thinking MM as a team and some individual brilliance (or awkwardness) is not going to falter MM...
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 17:46   #720

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Jim_UK
yeah, you have a pretty good argument,
but in this case everything you point out is futile
because GILA is WORTHLESS

come on dude, just live with it...
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.