AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2003, 11:05   #706

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
You can't imagine what I will do if I see you dare calling my hunie "old man" again , Gabi!!!
I can't imagine..so I'll stop!! Poalo Maldini=young man!handsome man!fantastico!magico!Forza San Paolo!

__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:15   #707

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I can't imagine..so I'll stop!! Poalo Maldini=young man!handsome man!fantastico!magico!Forza San Paolo!

She is scared She is

:p

__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !

Last edited by Maldini3; 08-05-2003 at 11:20.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:46   #708

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
She is scared She is

:p

Hey I meant it when I say Maldini's fantastico n magico
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:55   #709
Teresa
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
I know he has separated from his wife an is dating a well known actress,Martina Colombari
Some pics of Martina
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martina_03.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	2044  
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:56   #710
Teresa
Guest
 
Martina again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martina062.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	2046  
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 11:57   #711
Teresa
Guest
 
Martina when crowned Miss Italia
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martina114.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	2051  

Last edited by Teresa; 08-05-2003 at 12:01.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:04   #712
Teresa
Guest
 
Martina and Billy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martina116.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	2054  
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:06   #713
Teresa
Guest
 
Martina modeling
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	martina256.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	2057  
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 00:56   #714

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Another of Pippo's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pipoorgy.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	2071  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:04   #715

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Pippo_so long hair
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pippobychina.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	2072  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:07   #716

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Pippo_SDG_Coco
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	02dfgh.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	2073  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:10   #717

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Simone Inzaghi and Alessia Marcuzzi
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	simoaletom3a.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	2074  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:20   #718

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Alessia Marcuzzi
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amar1.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	2075  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:23   #719

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
A.M calendar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amar5.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	2076  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 01:26   #720

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
A.M ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amar6.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	2077  
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.