AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 14:22   #7306

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Milan seems to have been practising on set pieces in trainings.

The more i hear of the trainings of Leo,the more i start to believe everything will be fine,finally someone who knows excactly what our problems are,set pieces,Pirlo who needs to have a free role,attacking minded play,i think the change of tactics will have the biggest impact on our results,MARK MY WORD!
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:30   #7307

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
I already posted something about a rumour of us buying a youngster again from Treviso and now its ufficial,we bought Barbini from Treviso,he is a midfielder and 18 years old,he will join the Primavera squad,well if we dont become Scuddeto winners this season at least our Primavera squad will win it because it is overloaded with talent!
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:32   #7308

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
To bad Sampdoria signed Zauri from Lazio,i hoped they would take Oddo over from us
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:33   #7309

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
Milan seems to have been practising on set pieces in trainings.

The more i hear of the trainings of Leo,the more i start to believe everything will be fine,finally someone who knows excactly what our problems are,set pieces,Pirlo who needs to have a free role,attacking minded play,i think the change of tactics will have the biggest impact on our results,MARK MY WORD!
I agree Dutchie. Coaches normally try to play the game in the image of what they themselves used to play it as. As a fast attacker, I really expect Leo to know what the team is lacking in that department. I'm hoping that he won't be afraid to make the changes he sees necessary when the time comes to change tactics on the pitch.
Ryo is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:35   #7310

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Read the above, boy. I don't have to mention everyone, nor do I need to.

When did I talk about us ONLY bringing in deadweight? I'm saying that the deadweight outweights the number of actual talented, young players we brought in. I've mentioned in my posts time and again which ones I consider talents, and which ones I consider deadweights. The fact that I've not mentioned some players in one post does not detract from the fact that I've mentioned them before in this forum. That you chose to take one single post and nitpick on minor details that have nothing to do with the main argument in question, makes your picking at insignificant things comment a farce. It's like your talking about $hit, when $hits coming outta your mouth man.

Youngsters suit me fine, I never said once in my posts that I prefer older players. I was always for the youngsters. I was pissed as hell Gorky got loaned out to Bordeaux on a stupid contract. You're tho one who just chooses to misinterpret everything I say to fit your statements. The one making blatantly false accusations here is you. You're the only one here that thinks I want the mercato to end in June, ONLY YOU. I never mentioned anything like that at all. The fact that you come up with those accusations makes you more of a blatant lier than any slight I make in not mentioning one or two names.

Now stop actiing like a child and just admit you were wrong.

Your can't argue about mistakes when you're making them in the first place.
If you had any idea how much of a chuckle I get out of you trying to bash me by constantly referring to me as "boy" considering I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather.

Look, here's what it boils down to. You said that Flamini and Borriello were the only players Milan had brought in the past two years who weren't "quick-fix old chess pieces." I pointed out that Pato and Silva have been brought in during the past two years and you've been either denying you said it or using things that have nothing to do with that particular statement to try to worm your way out of it ever since. You made the statement. You even quoted yourself making it. Grow up and live with it.

And please show me where I said that you stated a preference for older players? If that's what you think I said at any point during this ridiculous back-and-forth argument, then you need to learn to read.

Now please, just leave me alone before I put you on ignore. I tried just to respond reasonably to a couple of the things you said and you jumped down my throat because I didn't respond to everything you said and because I noted that you were wrong in the statement about Flamini and Borriello. So then I tried responding point-by-point and you weren't satisfied with that because you were still trying to make some mumbo jumbo argument that I should have realized you didn't actually mean what you said when you made a direct statement because of other things you've said in the forum (as if I had time to keep track of all the stupid things you say.) So if you're really the big man you claim to be, end it right here. Because I am.
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Rick; 10-07-2009 at 14:45.
Rick is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:42   #7311

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
I agree Dutchie. Coaches normally try to play the game in the image of what they themselves used to play it as. As a fast attacker, I really expect Leo to know what the team is lacking in that department. I'm hoping that he won't be afraid to make the changes he sees necessary when the time comes to change tactics on the pitch.
Indeed,knowing Carlo he would bring in a extra defender when we are leading 1-0 against teams like Catania in our own San Siro,Leo is at least attacking-minded and would bring in a extra attacker to finish off the game
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:46   #7312

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
What Verona game?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 14:55   #7313

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
I meant Varese,sorry got confused
Dutchie-Milan is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:03   #7314

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
If you had any idea how much of a chuckle I get out of you trying to bash me by constantly referring to me as "boy" considering I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather.

Look, here's what it boils down to. You said that Flamini and Borriello were the only players Milan had brought in the past two years who weren't "quick-fix old chess pieces." I pointed out that Pato and Silva have been brought in during the past two years and you've been either denying you said it or using things that have nothing to do with that particular statement to try to worm your way out of it ever since. You made the statement. You even quoted yourself making it. Grow up and live with it.

And please show me where I said that you stated a preference for older players? If that's what you think I said at any point during this ridiculous back-and-forth argument, then you need to learn to read.

Now please, just leave me alone before I put you on ignore. I tried just to respond reasonably to a couple of the things you said and you jumped down my throat because I didn't respond to everything you said and because I noted that you were wrong in the statement about Flamini and Borriello. So then I tried responding point-by-point and you weren't satisfied with that because you were still trying to make some mumbo jumbo argument that I should have realized you didn't actually mean what you said when you made a direct statement because of other things you've said in the forum (as if I had time to keep track of all the stupid things you say.) So if you're really the big man you claim to be, end it right here. Because I am.

You still don't get it, and given I now know around what age you claim to be, I guess I really couldn't blame you. I'm not known for being politically correct all the time, nor do I feel I need to be. But maybe thats just my perk. All I've been doing is stating my displeasure at management for leaving the deadwood in the team, I have no idea how it could ever get interpreted into all those things simply because I mentioned a few names less.

But I digress. Any Rick, you really need to know who to pick fights with: I never once joined in on whether players should come early or late in the transfer mercato. The ones you were arguing about for some 20 pages, it wasn't me, and I have no idea how anything I said would even give you that idea. It wasn't me, man! It wasn't me!

Anyway, it ends here. We may not understand or agree with each other, but I don't expect you love the club any less than I do.
Ryo is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:17   #7315

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
You still don't get it, and given I now know around what age you claim to be, I guess I really couldn't blame you. I'm not known for being politically correct all the time, nor do I feel I need to be. But maybe thats just my perk. All I've been doing is stating my displeasure at management for leaving the deadwood in the team, I have no idea how it could ever get interpreted into all those things simply because I mentioned a few names less.

But I digress. Any Rick, you really need to know who to pick fights with: I never once joined in on whether players should come early or late in the transfer mercato. The ones you were arguing about for some 20 pages, it wasn't me, and I have no idea how anything I said would even give you that idea. It wasn't me, man! It wasn't me!

Anyway, it ends here. We may not understand or agree with each other, but I don't expect you love the club any less than I do.
Good enough. You still don't seem to understand that the only thing I really had a beef with was that one statement (and not anything to do with Emerson or Ba or whether the transfers came in June or August), but apparently neither of us are going to understand the other on this matter. So be it.

We'll consider the matter closed and hopefully can be friends from here on (I'm certainly not one to hold a grudge, even for a single day).
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:29   #7316

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Good enough. You still don't seem to understand that the only thing I really had a beef with was that one statement (and not anything to do with Emerson or Ba or whether the transfers came in June or August), but apparently neither of us are going to understand the other on this matter. So be it.

We'll consider the matter closed and hopefully can be friends from here on (I'm certainly not one to hold a grudge, even for a single day).
I can't believe I'm sounding so corny

Cheers mate!
Ryo is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:31   #7317

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
I can't believe I'm sounding so corny

Cheers mate!
Cheers!

__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:41   #7318

MiamiMilanista

Registered User
 
MiamiMilanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
This morning it was reported that there were three possibilities for Eto'o - Man City, Man U, and Milan.

Man City have officially pulled out. I know this is a reach, but does anyone think something is going on for Milan to get him? I know his fee is high, his wages are high, etc. BUT this seems very much like the situation from last year. The papers were screaming Adebayor, Adebayor, Adebayor, Adebayor. Next thing we know, Dinho signs. Maybe the same for this year: Fabiano, Fabiano, Fabiano, Fabiano, Eto'o signs ????

I know this is very much far from the cheapskates that mgmt looks like right now, but to me, I would be happy with this:

------Dinho--------Eto'o---------Pato------

I'm not sure many on here would not be happy with it.
MiamiMilanista is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:55   #7319

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMilanista View Post
This morning it was reported that there were three possibilities for Eto'o - Man City, Man U, and Milan.

Man City have officially pulled out. I know this is a reach, but does anyone think something is going on for Milan to get him? I know his fee is high, his wages are high, etc. BUT this seems very much like the situation from last year. The papers were screaming Adebayor, Adebayor, Adebayor, Adebayor. Next thing we know, Dinho signs. Maybe the same for this year: Fabiano, Fabiano, Fabiano, Fabiano, Eto'o signs ????

I know this is very much far from the cheapskates that mgmt looks like right now, but to me, I would be happy with this:

------Dinho--------Eto'o---------Pato------

I'm not sure many on here would not be happy with it.
I would be ecstatic. Eto'o is a player who shows up in big games and has a great scoring record. It would also allay the fears of those who think we lack pace (like me).

However, he did have a lot of friction with Ronaldinho at Barcelona. Also, it really depends on what kind of contract we can offer him.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 10-07-2009, 15:56   #7320

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I for one would rather Eto'o over Huntelaar and Fabiano. He's the same age as Fabiano, a two-time CL winner, and has experience all over. He has speed, he can dribble, his finish might be a bit off though.
hitmannq8 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.