AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-05-2005, 22:39   #721

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Join the club, my friend.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 22:46   #722

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Nadir,

Quote:
"Inter are now a side with no future. They will never be as good as Milan." - Inter Midfileder Emre
There is a typo in your signature. See how nice I am to you? Shame on you trying to pull a "jure" on me.

Sorry, I just feel lonely and hurt and lost and bored right now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 23:16   #723

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
Few points to make: quotes


“Maldini told us to wait on the pitch and go to salute the travelling fans,” revealed Shevchenko. “These are strange nights, as we managed to throw away a 3-0 lead and still couldn’t seal it despite having the opportunities to do so. It hurts to miss the decisive penalty, too.”
----------------

Bravo Maldini.


yeah, I agree with Paolo....Bravo !!!!

Strange night, it's a night when all the things against us !

Luckily I didn't watched it on a restaurant with majority of Scousers inside.
But I decided to watch it in hotel room, where my friend stayed.
At least I was not add anything to humilations. Since 2-3 days before CL match, some person I knew at my place started jeered on Milan.
For the 2nd time I got deeply hurt ( 1st time in Riazor ), becuz I'm a Milanista who took everything casually and with less feelings compare to other Milanisti, and this odd night like a dagger in every Milanisti's hearts.

It's really get hurt when you, as a Milanista, watched ESPN which more biased to Liverpool side. I prefer TV3 Malaysia as a channel to watch, since the commentators tend to be more neutral, more fair and square. Tho visual quality were not good as ESPN.

I must admit bitterly that at 1st half, it's amazing, superb and having a momentum that even a witty P-I-G-G-Y, if got that kinda momentum, might flying high, but we started to be disoriented in 2nd half and back in form at extra time. And got slashed in penalty-shootout. I realized this weakness since our lost in Eindhoven.

But players are human too. Made mistakes, admit it and learn from it. I don't want Milan fans/supporters become what happened to L'Olympique Marseille when Robert Pires played there- most supporters made players' life like in hell. And motivated him to leave LOM for Arsenal.

We're get hurt and IMO players tried to be persistent.

To those who was dissapointed with Milan performance tonight and to find out that we're trophyless, and found out that no sadness in players' faces, Plz rethink back.

At first, I was also angry, sad...but then.... it's gone away becuz thinking of this :


Since 1988, I got a spiritual bond with AC Milan, but making my vows to Rossonera only on 1994 since there many confusions, obtacles and whatever. In 1988, when I saw AC Milan name on newspaper, My heart skipped a beat. Bounced to height of emotions that undescribed by words.
I took my vows in 1994, since that experiencing the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows in more powerful meaning. It's blissful, it's magical.....

It's magical marriage, and for 11 years I enjoy this marriage very much. The strong bond which not caring abt having or no glorious title at all. Honesty is everything. There're no other club like AC Milan in my heart. Tho I tried to switch to Juve, Parma, ( and surprisingly )Inter or many Italian clubs becuz I love some players. Somehow, my honest and more mature heart, my instict finally brought me back to AC Milan. I was so brave to take the decision for making a vows. And no regret !

To a true Milan fan, trophiless season just a little matter. IMO, it's a testing time for self-acceptence and self-learning. Of course your maturity too ...to overcomes all role playing, ego, pride, and superficiality. Either you and Milan are meant to be or just a bandwagon/gloryhunter... 11 years, like a gap between Maldini's goal in European competition by Milan is good enuff for a Milan fan to evaluate him/herself.

We learns ! And I hope Milan will be better next season !



__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !

Last edited by heidi azalea; 25-05-2005 at 23:44.
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 23:34   #724
aedelaide
Guest
 
[quote=heidi azalea][color=deepPink]
It's really get hurt when you, as a Milanista, watched ESPN which more biased to Liverpool side. I prefer TV3 Malaysia as a channel to watch, since the commentators tend to be more neutral, more fair and square. Tho visual quality were not good as ESPN.

of cos they r.. they'll gain nothing if either they bias to liverpool or milan... so dats y they r more neutral. but what if you watch kedah vs slangor (m'sian team)... bias will b ther... he heh he...

btw... i m a new forumer here. diz is my 1st posting.. plz 4give me if i make mistakes! tq
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2005, 23:49   #725

vickirin

Registered User
 
vickirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: the den
Fave Players: Franco Baresi, Marco Van Basten, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini
vickirin is an unknown quantity at this point
All I have to say is that the lads are champions in my heart this is a family and we stick together. Sure it hurts a lot but I guess we'll never feel the pain of these great players that fought on the pitch and sadly lost.

We'll bounce back

Il vero amore non si spegne mai!!!

__________________
We miss you Franco !!
We miss you Demetrio !!
vickirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 00:38   #726

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
See? Time heals everything

I dont know... sometimes I feel that the fact that Carlo recycles the team for the whole season is partly to blame. I am not blaming Carlo directly but as the season stretches at times Milan just looks so ... tired. They cant focus for a full 90 mins in the game.
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 00:52   #727

Helena

Registered User
 
Helena's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: AC MILAN
Helena is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasheva
Galliani confirmed Ancelloti stays.
That is good news, I hope Silvio agrees with that and donīt change the decission next week or so. Hopefully he will buy some new forwards until next season.

Grande Paolo!!

I have to say, that I agree with both Carlo and Paolo in their statements made after the game (both been posted here in this forum)

Last edited by Helena; 26-05-2005 at 01:15.
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 01:36   #728

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
I am proud of the lads, they showed that we are the better team.

a little note, we scored more and created more chances against Liverpool in ONE game than Juve and Chelsea managed to do in FOUR games.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 01:51   #729

goose

Registered User
 
goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
goose is on a distinguished road
Sorry ladies and gents, but I'm gonna put this bluntly and as honestly as I can. Milan choked. Choked like Van de Velde on the 18th at Carnoustie. The first fifteen minutes of the second half was just something out of an incredibly bad movie. Has anyone in this forum seen the "The Hustler"? The first half hour when Fast Eddie is kicking Minnesota Fats' butt out of $25,000 after 25 hours of straight pool? Only to lose it all because of his arrogance? I dunno, I stumbled upon this great film after fidgeting all night last night. Watching that movie definitely was an omen I should've made a note of. If only I had changed the channel and watched something else, who knows, maybe the result would've been different. But anyway, I earlier posted some nonsense saying "we need to keep the faith", yadda, yadda, yadda...but after watching this debacle a second time I'm not sad, depressed, disappointed, I'm furious. What is it with this team? Either we're incredibly arrogant or incredibly selfish from one man to the next, refusing to take responsibility for what's going on in a particular moment and waiting for someone else to step up and dsomething. I don't understand, WHY DOES THIS TEAM REFUSE TO THRUST THE DAGGER IN DEEPER?!?! WHY DO THEY PLAY NOT TO LOSE? You know, the first time in the Riazor, okay, no problem. I believed they had what it took to overcome that. But to let it happen again on the biggest stage at the worst possible time? This is ridiculously inexcusable. This has happened once too many times for me. So I say, Yes, sack Carlo. Let him go to Roma. Replace him with who? Tasotti. Or someone who won't coddle the players too much. Someone who can push buttons when need be, someone who can be a son-of-a-***** one moment and then a total sweetheart the next. Someone, anyone, mentally strong. Someone with some fire in the belly who can take charge. Carlo doesn't have that and he didn't demostrate that last night. Oh yes, he's a fantastic tactician for the most part (except tonight and in other instances) but he's not a very good babysitter. The players we have require a slave driver whether they like it or not. They have all the talent in the world and they're handsome and they're all that with a bag chips and I love 'em to death, but we need a manager with some testicles and some real leadership qualities, folks. The players need to have the fear of death in them each and every time they suit up. And that fear has to come from the manager. This is the only way I see us getting over this Depor disease. This disease of giving up big leads has happened under Carlo too many times in his career. Disagree? Let's go.
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up.
goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 02:41   #730

BFC82

Registered User
 
BFC82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: USA
Fave Players: Alvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti
BFC82
Just figured Im the only one smiling in the forum right now....might as well "celebrate"
__________________
Ti Amo Inter!
BFC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 03:07   #731

takumi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Gattuso
takumi is on a distinguished road
to all milan fans ignore the above inter comment, thats just someone who gets pleasure out of people losing cause his team cant win anything. anyway onto my thoughts...

i think we were unlucky but thats football , our first half was perfect and that was the problem too good to be true so we thought we had already won , u can only blame the players and coaches to an extent, most milan supporters would of been thinking we won it so as if the players would of been worried about loser, hunger was there as u cant go 3-0 up without hunger HOWEVER as many others have mentioned milan need to learn to stop momentum as we have lost leads all too easy .. maybe it has to do with some of the players bodies our squad is old! we need youth at the back ! anyway . liverpool just pushed and got it! i was so angry, upset and in shocked but now 10 hrs later i feel like i love the club more and cant wait for next season. the coach should be kept if he has the desire to get revenge and win the champions league again and serie a . i think we need a few new players to keep the hunger within the squad. we must get rid of thomasson as he is not a quality player and inzaghi needs to go , any other player who gets inj every 2 weeks for 2 yrs straight would of been sold. We must learn from this and depor and move foward! and thats football and the beauty is there is always next season. We are lucky we have a team and club who can push for this every few years clubs like liverpool will prob not win the league for another 20 yrs who knows! i leave on sheva's great quote

"destiny gives a lot and takes a lot"

forza milan seeya next year !!
p.s sign up to http://www.fbtz.com/forum/ to download and share milan games next season!
takumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 04:01   #732

Hesham

Registered User
 
Hesham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 1999
Location: Cairo-Egypt
Fave Players: Van Basten from the past and Maldini from the pres
Hesham is on a distinguished road
How the hell we could lose in that way ?? It looked like it is over after the first half but very sadly we threw away a three goal lead in the space of six minutes and couldn't snatch a winner even though we came close . This season will always be remembered as we were unanimous favourites to win both the Scudetto and the CL and ended up empty handed . I have to say that our first half performance was one of our best ever but sorrily we blew everything . Full credit to Liverpool and their great coach Benitez who led them to glory with a squad short in quality compared to us . Steven Gerard performance was miracolous yesterday defensively and offensively and we should do everything to lure that player away from them . I am so sad for our legendary capitano Maldini who scored a wonderful goal on the volley but still couldn't lift the trophy . Anyway we should look forward for next season . FORZA MILAN .
__________________
FORZA MILAN FOREVER .
Hesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 05:06   #733

sergiu

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Romania
sergiu
When we were having 3-0, I felt pity for Liverpool. I didn't know that the wheel was turning exactly in those moments...

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sergiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 05:09   #734

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
This is the biggest sporting disappointment that i would have ever experienced in my lifetime! i cant see a bigger football's tragedy than this! i feel that the players gave liverpool chance to come back. why the hell was noone marking gerrard and smicer for the goals! also, the amount of bad luck in one match were just too much.

milan will always be my team, but this defeat makes me does not care too much about future's result anymore.. i love the team no matter what. i feel sorry for kaka and crespo who gave fantastic performance only to be let down by the team! i have never seen milan play a better passing game in the first half and that through ball from kaka to crespo was just the best that i have ever seen.
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 05:57   #735

Stefan

Registered User
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Sheva, Pirlo
Stefan is on a distinguished road
Last Night....

Firstly I'm still in shock from last night, so I'm probably not seeing everything I should, but I can't believe no-one has mentioned some of the decisions that went against us last night. I'm certainly not trying to take anything away from Liverpool, who have battled against the odds throughout this season, but they certainly seemed to get the decisions in their favour....

1) Gerard blatantly dived for the penalty for the 3rd goal. I was watching the game with 3 Liverpool fans and they all said he'd dived even before the TV replays. Why did no-one, especially the commentators here in the UK, pick up on it?
2) When Kaka got taken out by Hypia (I think, although it may have been Carragher) early in the 2nd half, he was going past the last man and would only have had Dudek to beat. Surely if the referee gives a free-kick (which he did) he has to send him off? From what I can remember he didn't even book him! Yet when Gerard got his penalty, all the commentators were calling for Rino to get sent off...
3) For Pirlo's penalty, Dudek was so far off his line, he was actually outside his 6-yard box when Andrea hit it. Why did the referee and linesmen not spot this?

Again, I'm not trying to take away from Liverpools win, and I thought Dudek was amazing for them in the penalty shoot-out. Our players need to look at themselves for letting a 3 goal lead slip, but the above points do need to be addressed.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

ALE SHEVA


Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.