AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-05-2007, 09:34   #721

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
We are sooo fired up !!! I saw Kaka blow past ronaldo yesterday in training Ronaldo does the 100 is approx 11s
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 09:38   #722

icculus

Registered User
 
icculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
icculus is on a distinguished road
seems that all the "experts" think nesta / oddo / janku are aged? these guys are in their prime.
el capitano is are only aged defensemen, but with his experience...

i think seedorf will have a huge game today. our players are used to playing these big games...i think this is why we struggled against some of the minnows this season, and seedorf was accused of not giving 100%. he was either unmotivated or saving himself...

i cant wait to see a focused, hell-bent Milan side today (greatest show on earth!!)... i am confident that we will be the more dominate side, and have the most chances today, unfortunately that doesnt alway equal a win.

party starts soon
icculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 09:39   #723

rome1977

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
rome1977 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I am soo determined today that I am wearing my Milan 2005 jersey ( My BWIN jersey is in Toronto ) Superstition means nothing today either we deserve it or Liverpool do....nothing more. I am hoping that we really them today..... touching the Cup, the colour jersey ....argh I think I better shut up now otherwise I'm going to abuse some serious expletives


It is no good my friend - the omens are all there (the same white jerseys, hugging the cup, etc).

Athens is the home of the Gods. And it is most unwise to upset them.
rome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:02   #724

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
I can't take this sh!t!!!
I haven't done a STROKE of work today!!!!!
My palms are freezing because the a.c. is working on the sweat I need a drink(s) Where is the time machine whan you need it
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:09   #725

RobyKikic

Registered User
 
RobyKikic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Fave Players: Kaka', Nesta, Maldini, Boban, RobyBaggio
RobyKikic is on a distinguished road
tell me about it, im sitting at work refreshing this thread each 15seconds out of boredom and nervousness.
RobyKikic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:11   #726

Anfielded183

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Anfielded183 is on a distinguished road
LOL I am reading and posting in about 5 different message boards!. Nothing else to do as I'm too nervous to do much else!.
Anfielded183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:13   #727

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfielded183
LOL I am reading and posting in about 5 different message boards!. Nothing else to do as I'm too nervous to do much else!.
me 2

anyways

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=310542
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:19   #728

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I'm leaving WORK!!! I'm going to get something to eat....hopefully it'll take my mind off the game for now
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:23   #729

ghostweed

Registered User
 
ghostweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
ghostweed is on a distinguished road
I don't make any comparisons with Istanbul because that was an anomaly, but I echo Carlo's words that Milan are better prepared psychologically this time. Milan have peaked at exactly the right time this season unlike 2005 when we "robbed" PSV, and maybe deep down there was a lack of conviction. ATM, It is in everyone's minds what Milan are capable of, so I don't think Liverpool will take the game to us, but will try to negate us. But I think it will be hard to do this because Milan can have a very fluid midfield, going from 3 and 2 to 5 very quickly. If Liverpool stick two up front, I think they will struggle to negate our play. Anyway, enough tactical BS, it is heart
that counts for more in a final.

DO IT MILAN, not only for us, but also for calcio.
ghostweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:24   #730

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy De Nagan
I don't think any of the teams have a right to say they deserve to win the final. We've both got to the final deservedly. It's a bit premature to say it.
But we will win.
I gave my reasons why I think we deserve to win the CL this year...so its not premature...I said that we had so many problems and unluck, which followed us througout the year, that we had to work twice harder than any other team in the CL this year. So yes..we deserve to win in this final...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:33   #731

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Truthfully speaking I dont think im going to watch it, for the past weeks this was one of the biggest occasions I was looking forward to and when it arrived I bottled it.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:37   #732

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
hey milanisti...

if you play a final, you're just a champion

if you think to a final, you're a dreamer

... if you only watch a final, well you're an intertriste


forza Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:46   #733

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Forza Milan!!!!

What time does the game start?
Zlatanov, I hate those CETs. 14:45 GMT, is this the usual start time for the CL games?
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:47   #734

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Before Bayern and United games I wrote a post with only "forza ragazzi !" in it... lets do the same again!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:47   #735

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
I do a lab report from the start of the day and at times i connect to see what is taking place....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.