AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2005, 14:46   #61

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
told you not to concentrate on the Inter game.

Now you are frustrated
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 14:47   #62

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
wow, i hope we didn't hurt cafu's feelings.. he must like to play against lazio.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:02   #63

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Damn, does anyone know where I can see this live!!!???

I had a place, but the stupid site has stopped working just now!!!

Anyway, I have a good feeling

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:07   #64

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I think Carlo is doing the right thing by sidelining Sheva and opting for the same offence that crushed Messina.
As for the NFL, I also don't watch american football but I live in Massachusetts i.e. New England and here everybody is crazy about it so I guess I will make an exception tonight.
Go Patriots, crush that philly-chease-steaks defence of the Eagles.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:08   #65

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
I also agree with the decision to sideline Sheva to be causios.

Interesting to see Stam play as RB. Is it the first time for Milan?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:09   #66

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Kicks off and we have possession

Gattuso builds the first attack

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:11   #67

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Forza Milan
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:12   #68

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Lazio just built their first real attack through A Filippini

Gattuso seems to have had a bright start although lucky not to have had a card

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:12   #69

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Come on Rosoneriiiiiiii !!!!!!!!
Let's do it guys !
zlatanov is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:14   #70

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Well, as I can't see the game, I am going out to see a Polo game. Not quite as exciting, but rather relaxing.

See you guys later, after we win
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:14   #71

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Another attack builds down the left, like much of our play so far, but nothing to note thus far

before that, Rino got into the area, but his shot was weak and it was easy for Peruzzi

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:17   #72

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Another attack builds down the left, like much of our play so far, but nothing to note thus far

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1983 where do you watch this game? on the Internet or what?
Thanks a bunch for the updates.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:18   #73

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Attack builds through JDT, it goes to Kaka, but the move breaks down

Were holding more possession and it looks like Lazio are trying to break on the counter. Much of their play is building through the left, but despite the free kick early on, they have had nothing at all threatening.

We again build another attack, starting with Pirlo

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:20   #74

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
1983 where do you watch this game? on the Internet or what?
Thanks a bunch for the updates.
Unfortunately I can't watch it, as the site where I planned to stopped working

I'm listening to it on radio

Also Pirlo tried to pass through to Kaka, but it was cut out

Cross into Crespo, but its cut out!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps - np

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 06-02-2005 at 15:22.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 06-02-2005, 15:23   #75

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Lazio just had another attack, but it was well dealt with

Were consistently attacking, but lacking any real bite so far

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.