AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2005, 09:27   #61

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Siena 1-1 Atalanta. Boy this is interesting.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:29   #62

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
shove the top half

Chievo...........43
Bologna.........42 Λ
Fiorentina......42 Λ
Parma...........42 V
Brescia..........41 V
Siena............41
Atalanta (r)....36


parma and fiorentina safe
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.

Last edited by meazza; 29-05-2005 at 09:46.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:32   #63

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
that's 3-0 to Fiorentian I think Brescia are defiently down, fiorentina can still be sucked back into it though.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:34   #64

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
So gonna have 2 teams from Torino, 2from Genoa, and at least 2 from tuscany (Livorno, Empoli) maybe Fiorentina.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:35   #65

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
Serie C play off: Sambenedettese 1 Napoli 0, after 25 minutes, lets hope Napoli stays down.
At Udine, firemen are cooling down the supporters with water, too hot
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:38   #66

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
i'm glad mutu hasn't scored.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:39   #67

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
So gonna have 2 teams from Torino, 2from Genoa, and at least 2 from tuscany (Livorno, Empoli) maybe Fiorentina.
no, this year the Serie B introduces a play off system like in the Championship.
First 2 go to Serie A, the other 4 will play on play off.
Serie B standing:
Empoli 73
Genoa 72
Perugia 68
Torino 68
Treviso 63
Modena 60
Ascoli 59
Verona 57
Albinoleffe 55
Piacenza 55
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:42   #68

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Siena - Atalanta 2 - 1
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:45   #69

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
Siena 2 Atalanta 1, is going to be better than last game of the Premiership.
I have no idea of who's going to fill the 3 place.
Maybe play off Fiorentina v Parma
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:45   #70

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
shove the top half

Chievo...........43
Siena............43 Λ
Bologna.........42
Fiorentina*......42 Λ
Parma*...........42 V
Brescia..........41 V
Atalanta (r)....35


parma and fiorentina play-off.

(well I haven't got confirmation of the Atlanta- Siena game but I'll take your word for it)
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:47   #71

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
goal serghnino
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:47   #72

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Serginho!!!!!!!! 1 - 1
It doesn't matter, but anyway it's better than losing
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:48   #73

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meazza
shove the top half

Chievo...........43
Siena............43 Λ
Bologna.........42
Fiorentina*......42 Λ
Parma*...........42 V
Brescia..........41 V
Atalanta (r)....35


parma and fiorentina play-off.

(well I haven't got confirmation of the Atlanta- Siena game but I'll take your word for it)
Explain the playoff again??? How many teams go down from Seria A??? As they are the bottom teaM WITH Bologna.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:48   #74

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
parma down to 10 men!

I have to admit I thought a big team would drop and Parma would be it. I can see Lecce winning this now.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 09:51   #75

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
Sampdoria is pushing to get the 4th place, again very closed to scored, but the game is now well open, Bologna has to be carefull because if losing can go down.
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.