AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2005, 10:35   #61

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I'll watch the game live on Croatian national TV so I can tell you all the details.

Last edited by mrki; 19-10-2005 at 10:38.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:01   #62

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
we will slay psv ... nobody can resist our power we shall show what are the real champions of UCL and who deserved to be a title holder

Pippo, segna per noi!

Forza Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:02   #63

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
I'll watch the game live on Croatian national TV so I can tell you all the details.
We'll counton ya!
Here in Bulgaria will broadcast Chelsea - Betis...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:07   #64

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm
We'll counton ya!
Here in Bulgaria will broadcast Chelsea - Betis...
... you are lucky mate, cuz in my country there will be no live broadcasts ... only relive... after 2 hours when the match is finished... but I will watch it... even though it would be in the middle of the night and I have a exam tomora
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:19   #65

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Guys, the game that will be most broadcasted will be the Milan - PSV game!

TLN, ESPN Deportes, Setanta Sports will all be having the game. For all those in montreal, there is a french channel called RDS.. i tend to watch all the home hockey games on that channel and they always put champions league games (usually french teams), but yesterday they had pana vs barca.. today i think they'll put lyon
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:23   #66

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
From acmilan.com:

Quote:
HIDDINK: 'We'll play with three strikers'
10/18/2005
MILAN - PSV coach Guus Hiddink held his press conference at the San Siro: 'We'll give Farfan a fitness test. We'll play with three strikers from the start. It's a different situation from last season, we played well and will look to repeat that but look to get the points. We've changed some players but we have a quick side and cannot be underestimated. Different injuries have not gone in our favour. A club like Milan cannot always bring in reinforcements, they bought a great player like Gilardino.'
Three strikers should mean planty of space for Kaka et al to create chances, either on the counter, or in swift attacks arising from posession.

My only concern is eeeeedia.....ok, let me not bring more bad luck to the Austrailian-Italian. Let me in fact, start over, and more positively:

I hope Vieri scores in this game, as it seems as if Carlo will start him alongside Sheva/Gila, though I think it will be Sheva that starts this game over the young Italian international. How was that? More positive? Shoot, I hope so, Vieri needs all the "positivity" he can get/buy/borrow/steal.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 11:31   #67

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Guys, the game that will be most broadcasted will be the Milan - PSV game!

TLN, ESPN Deportes, Setanta Sports will all be having the game. For all those in montreal, there is a french channel called RDS.. i tend to watch all the home hockey games on that channel and they always put champions league games (usually french teams), but yesterday they had pana vs barca.. today i think they'll put lyon
SETANTA SPORTS ARE U MAD IT HAS NEVER SHOWN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG HERE
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 12:20   #68

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
It does Dr Milano...and will actually be showing the Milan V PSV game delayed today.

Remember: There is always a first time for everything (but I believe they showed a previous Milan game this season...vs Fenerbache...though I cant recall exactly.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 12:37   #69

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
I am at work , and the oynly way to know about the match is by internet, i just got into espndeportes.com and i found a game cast, but its not working yet, i dont know if i would be able to use it because the computer has proxy and it doesnt open some links.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 12:48   #70

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa7uel
I am at work , and the oynly way to know about the match is by internet, i just got into espndeportes.com and i found a game cast, but its not working yet, i dont know if i would be able to use it because the computer has proxy and it doesnt open some links.
So do I, if the Bulgarian bTV had broadcasted ACMILAN - psv, I would try to do something, so i could watch the game, but since bTV will broadcast Chelsea - Betis, I didn't do it. I'll do it tomorrow evening, when CSKA Sofia hosts Hamburger.
So today I'll use internet too. Luckily our company do not have any restrictions about surfing in the net (that's our job actually ), we have restrictions only about downloading..
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 12:55   #71

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa7uel
I am at work , and the oynly way to know about the match is by internet, i just got into espndeportes.com and i found a game cast, but its not working yet, i dont know if i would be able to use it because the computer has proxy and it doesnt open some links.
You can get updates on the match at livescore.com....but only scores and yellowcards, not live streaming. Its where I will be, until I leave office to see the delayed coverage.

Anyone know of any streams via net?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:05   #72

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
As I know, wecan use www.eurosport.com too, right?

And, is there should be another thread, called "AC MILAN - psv (GAME COMMENTS)" ?
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:22   #73

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
i just saw in their site that ESPN + is showing the match live, maybe at some bar near i can ask if they can put it. Well it might be better if i stay working.....
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:24   #74

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Setanta sports usually tend to put games that no one have..

The official lineup is:

Dida
Cafu - Stam - Maldini - Kaladze

Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf

Kaka

Shevchenko - Vieri
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 13:27   #75

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Milan should win this game that is for sure . so I think Milan win
2-1 yes we will miss Nesta effort in defence. but I think Milan defence will
do their best job. as on mid filed I hope Ancelotti to not out seefrof in this
important game since he lost his touch. I think Pirlo will do his best as most of time. our attack is best as Sheva will play along with Gila who I'm think
he will do important rule to milan to win. I perfer Vieri in 2 half for Gila and hope he score


Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.