AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: If Sheva were to leave England, would you support his return to AC Milan
Yes 68 51.52%
No 47 35.61%
Dont know yet... I'm still hurt/angry 17 12.88%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2007, 13:23   #61

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
He can enjoy lifting the Carling cup and the runners up to the FA Cup.
ahah.. and let me add: enjoy a good fish n chips at the street corner
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 13:23   #62

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
I will continue to say yes. Why? Mainly b/c he is Shevchenko, we know what he can do. We also know he made a mistake and human beings do things like that.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 13:27   #63

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Yes, he made a mistake, but we aren't exactly a motel. You come..you go..

There's another reason: Gullit and Donadoni proved that returns are hardly successful.

Anyway, if Mr. Abramovich wants to make a swap with Oliveira i wouldn't mind thought
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:59   #64

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berlusconi wants Sheva back Friday 4 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has admitted that he would be happy to welcome Andriy Shevchenko back to the club. “Our doors are always wide open,” he claimed.

The Ukrainian quit the Rossoneri last summer when he joined Chelsea in a £30m deal, but it seems that the former Italian Prime Minister is eyeing a sensational reunion.

“I am very close to Sheva,” said Berlusconi, who is actually a Godfather to the striker’s little boy.

“I know that he has some problems now and I am sorry that he was knocked out of the Champions League this week.

“I also know that he would like to return to Milan. We will see, he knows that the doors are not just ajar, they're wide open,” added the Rossoneri official.

The 30-year-old has had a difficult first season in the Premiership and missed the Champions League semi-final with Liverpool on Tuesday with a groin injury which will require surgery this summer.

Meanwhile, the media mogul also confirmed his trust in goalkeeper Nelson Dida despite his recent alternating form and rumours which claim that Milan want Gigi Buffon of Juventus.

“I obviously like Buffon as he is the best player in Italy,” added the President.

“However, we have renewed Dida’s contract because we are convinced of his true value. His mistakes? They were not howlers, it was just bad luck.”

The under-fire Brazilian was blasted in the Italian media for his errors in the Champions League 3-2 defeat against Manchester United, even if he did little wrong in the return.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/may4h.html
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:31   #65

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
I say make him come back so I can start wearing half my shirt collection again
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:29   #66

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i don't welcome back rejected & spoilt goods... he can stay where he is & continue lovin' his kids with his new found language...

stay away from Milan or i assure you that your family will not be safe...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:02   #67

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
i don't welcome back rejected & spoilt goods... he can stay where he is & continue lovin' his kids with his new found language...

stay away from Milan or i assure you that your family will not be safe...
Seconded. Plus that returns at Milan always failed... Capello, Sacchi, Gullit, Donadoni. For these 4 men maximum respect but not for the english student puttet of his wife.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:15   #68

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
i read in newspapers today that Alex ( PSV ) now has a permit and can play in English premiersh!t league. Him being a chelsea owned player by most of the sources I doubt we have any chance of signing him. Him and Terry would make a great pair for english league, but could lack some pace in CL against spanish and Italian teams that play different football.

As for Sheva.... I doubt the players like Gattuso, Maldini, Gila and so on...who all said publicly that they will stay with Milan even in serie B would take Sheva back with open arms, I say let him stay in London, past is past, lets move on with some young striker.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:30   #69

icculus

Registered User
 
icculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
icculus is on a distinguished road
what would you say he is worth?
if we could get him for say 10m+oli. how cool would that be?

but how would it work with ronaldo? dhino?
its hard to play w/ 2 am's & 2 strikers
icculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:04   #70

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I read today in Gazzeta tha Galiani said to Sheva COME BACK!!

And that they are keeping a open place for him now that Kaka has Italian passport
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:10   #71

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
I read today in Gazzeta tha Galiani said to Sheva COME BACK!!

And that they are keeping a open place for him now that Kaka has Italian passport
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...lia/may9h.html

Its everything you said, I know alot of people might not want that but all I can say is nice oneeee.

Come back Sheva
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 13:16   #72

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I don't want him to comeback...

but if they bring him, I'll support him once again...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 13:55   #73

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
come back Sheva! we will always support you!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 13:56   #74

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Its everything you said, I know alot of people might not want that but all I can say is nice oneeee.

The previous Monday i was talking with another one journalist who is also Milan and i asked him what is going on with Sheva?

He is one of the responsible for the foreign news in my radio and he responded: "Sheva is coming back". Generally here in Greece the news are reporting the last days before these statements from Galiani and Berlusconi that Sheva will come back.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 14:12   #75

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
I agree with the statement that we now learned to play without him and it may be harming for us to get him back. I vote yes in the past but i am still hurt, however he is Sheva and i love him, i want him back.

Ronaldo, Gila, Iliveira will probably go away, Pippo i s almost fnished so

Ronaldo,Gila, Sheva and another one....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.