AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-09-2007, 04:33   #61

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Now Ill try with different approach to the game...

Please, please,pl ease Milan win this one...

Score with hand, from penalty, ouw goal, in the 95th minute by Gattuso's goal...I dont care, just win 3 points and we can relax a bit. When Milan is not performing well I cant learn for university!!! Stupid Galliani just should buy some players so my grades go up

Seriousely: We need the strongest lineup, and then rest then against Catania at the San Siro. Dida-oddo-nesta-kaladze-marek-pirlo-gattuso-ambro-kaka'-seedorf-pippo. With this we just need the right rythm and approach and we can win anywhere!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 08:33   #62

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Rumour has it Dida is out with an injury for tonight. .

www.gazzetta.it
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 09:10   #63

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
cant say i am pleased to see kalac instead of dida. They both share same shaking hands...

not happy about the sole injury too. He has enough problems withouth it these days and for a keeper hes injured a lot.

Last edited by peters; 26-09-2007 at 09:16.
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 10:48   #64

Maurizio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Kaka', Maldini, Del Piero
Maurizio is on a distinguished road
Kalac
Oddo-Nesta-Kaladze-Janku
Gattuso-Pirlo-Emerson
Kaka-Seedorf
Gilardino

...according to gazzetta.
Maurizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 10:59   #65

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
Rumour has it Dida is out with an injury for tonight. .

www.gazzetta.it
you're glad Dida's injured Is it really as simple as that

__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by zlatanov; 26-09-2007 at 11:15.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 11:19   #66

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
dru, if I were you I'd watch my language better next time especially considering:
1) you attacked Jeff for saying something far more innocent to Tony just days ago and
2) what hasan said, though I don't agree with it, cannot be even remotely compared to all the senseless crap you've piling on Gila with or without a reason for over a year now.

I am sure you wouldn't wanna come out as a hypocrate, would you?
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 26-09-2007 at 11:22.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 12:01   #67

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Please, please,pl ease Milan win this one...

I am with you on this one.

Please win tonight, please! We really need it!
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 12:34   #68

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
Yea guys I am definitely tired of drawing against teams, Milan better win this one. Sadly I wont be able to see the whole game. I'll be leaving at about 3:15 for my soccer game, so hopefully Milan scores early and often.
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 12:58   #69

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
PALERMO-MILAN: FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
26/09/2007
PALERMO (4-3-1-2): Fontana; Diana, Barzagli, Zaccardo, Cassani; Migliaccio, Simplicio, Caserta; Bresciano; Miccoli, Amauri.
MILAN (4-3-2-1): Kalac; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Emerson; Kaką, Seedorf; Gilardino.

Looks like Bresciano will have a field day tonight.

Last edited by Blacktop; 26-09-2007 at 13:01.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:18   #70

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
No Ambro??????? Tabarnak!!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:24   #71

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
dru, if I were you I'd watch my language better next time especially considering:
1) you attacked Jeff for saying something far more innocent to Tony just days ago and
2) what hasan said, though I don't agree with it, cannot be even remotely compared to all the senseless crap you've piling on Gila with or without a reason for over a year now.

I am sure you wouldn't wanna come out as a hypocrate, would you?
I couldn't care less what you think Zlat honestly The facts are that you conveniently change the topic when you clearly realize that you are in the wrong and so does Jeff. I expected better from you. But if you are siding with a comment that rejoiced over one of our heroes getting injured then I will not hide my disgust either way.

You may ridicule me for having my opinion but one thing I will never stand for is hypocrisy or being called one. I am very far from being a hypocrite (or at least I'd like to think so )

I have attacked Gila mercilessly and feel no remorse for it because in my humble opinion he is not Milan material. If he were some african/brazilian kid who wasn't so good looking he would have suffered the fate of Amoroso or Olivera- who it is clear wasn't given the chance that Gila was.

I go easy on Dida because I am not an ingrate. I get very angry at him for his clangers and gaffs but this is still the man who blew away Buffon for our CL title 03 and who shut out the Liverpool attack in 07. Poor guy probably had to ice his wrists after stopping Gerrard's shots Sometimes Dida gets so exposed by our defences that it ends up looking like his mistake but that's another story anyway.

If you think I have been piling senseless crap on Gila for a year you are well within your rights to ban me. (I'm sure Jeff would like that as well...after all it was him that banned me for 'irreverant comments' ) I am also a mod at another milan forum and though it isn't nearly as fancy or productive as MM we try to keep all the members together as a family. It doesn't matter whether or not they hate Ronaldo (my fav) or love Gila. I have learned to respect others' opinions whether it strongly contradicts mine or not

In closing maybe you can one day tell me how I could possibly be crapping on the "future striker of Milan" when he consistently does it on himself infront of the goal for all the competitive matches he has played so far this season. And it isn't simply about goalscoring either. Rooney goes through MANY lean spells at ManU. He doesn't get much criticism....ever wonder why??? I'll tell you...it's because when he plays you can SEE the effort he is expending. He fights all game long and doesn't try to take the easy way out by flopping all the time. Every game the kid plays you can see that he wants to do better. Even SAF said that he wants to take more free kicks, penalties etc etc... If you're completley honest with yourself you don't see this with Gila....I used to see this at Parma.....but then again he was deeply in Adriano's shadow and he worked hard to climb out....but with everyone babying him and pampering him at Milan (this is a perception and may not be entirely true again it's just the way I see it)- I wonder what more can we expect .....I stand firmly with the fans that boo his ass!! If Gila could even point his finger and say "this is what I have accomplished for Milan" or "this is what I helped Milan win" I would gladle stfu and get behind him completley as I have done with Dida because I am loyal to all TRUE rossonero...but as it stands Gila has done nothing. I have even tried to be supportive in the Gila thread as I had made up my mind not to be as scathing a critic as I have been of him in the past.....but i guess even this is not enough. If this is to be my last post let me say that I love you all (you too zlat ) and

FORZA MILAN!!
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 26-09-2007 at 13:26.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:26   #72

Milanista_MP3

Registered User
 
Milanista_MP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Paolo, Paolo Maldini
Milanista_MP3 is on a distinguished road
is the game starting in a few minutes?? man I wish to watch it but I tried downloading the p2p thing and all that ended up happening is my computer shutdown.

so whats the score now? jj.!!!
Milanista_MP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:28   #73

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
The links on TvAnts are showing Bayern match, so if you guys find some like for Milan that works ok, can you please put it in here, thanx!

Forza Milan, lets win it!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:32   #74

Fjolle

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Fjolle is on a distinguished road
The PPmate link shows it now and the tvkoo is working too, but seems to be breaking up at times...
Fjolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 13:34   #75

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
whoa drucurl... great post.

Now lets keep it up for gila!
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.