![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
And it was a wonderful strike.....brilliant goal....we gave them too much space and time....Dida not at fault for this one.....we cannot allow them so much space and time...careless...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
All we need is a draw though, rite? Shaktar is doing us a favor...so I hope their result stays the same...(I think)
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Virginia, US
Fave Players: Ronaldo, kaka, beckham, carlitos el apache tevez
![]() |
gilardino diving again
__________________
Milan LOVER ... 4EVER |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
First goal for Milan by Pirlo SEE IT HERE "GOAL" |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Charleston, SC USA
Fave Players: Gattuso,Pirlo,Pippo,Maldini
![]() |
Even though we need a draw,we need to lay for a win...a big win!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
milan looks VERY weak from the left side even though most Milan attacks have come from the right
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
kaka missed a great chance,,,,decided to shoot when Gila was wide open...open game so far
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I thought it was a good dive though....nice form as he went down
Seems to be taking lessons from R99...similar to the "dive" he made vs Cagliari to get the penalty that Kaka missed...![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Thanks for the clarification bro!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
EDIT - Actually, that's not true - sorry |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
clear chance missed by benfica, they did a nice combination from the left into the area but the final shot was totally off the mark
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Gourcuff warming up...but for whom?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good shot by Brocci...saved, and Gila wastes the rebound with a poor cross...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
nice strong shot by brocchi...everyone seems to be shooting well from outside the area...gorky warming up???
|
|
|
|