AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-08-2008, 01:35   #61

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
As much as I hate him for leaving us 2 years ago, thats how much I love him for all the goal he scored and success he gave us. I would not give him his number, that number is reserved by a very good kid who is our future. Oh and I was Carlo I would quit my job right now....
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:28   #62

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
He will fill a gap simply because our bench is so injury-prone:
Yes, I absolutely agree that he is brought to be used as bench player.

But how much have we paid for this bench striker? I just hope Milan didn't make crazy offer to Chelsea like the price a member on MM has mentioned (around 15 mil euros)
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:30   #63

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think Sheva's deal is positive for Paloschi, as he'll now get to go out on loan and gain the experience he craves. Sheva is experienced and probably a better option coming off the bench than Palo, who is talented but still very much green.

The other question on many people's minds is about Borriello. Personally, if I was in his shoes I wouldn't consider leaving. Sheva may be a legend at Milan but right now he's way down the pecking order. He's got to prove he's capable of performing and dig himself out of the the hole he created a couple of years back. Borriello's other competition includes a 35 year old injury prone Inzaghi, a young supporting forward (not striker) in Viudez, and Pato, who is young and far more talented than Borri, but still not necessarily ready to be a regular starter in the team or to play on his own up front (personally he is my first choice though). Borri was the best performer overall last season out of all our striking options (Pato only played half a season), is 26 and should be coming into the prime of his career and on paper has the right attributes for the kind of player we generally need up front. Added to this the management (both Galliani and Carlo) have regularly complimented him this summer. If in Borri's shoes, I'd fancy my chances at getting a starting place in this squad.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:30   #64

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Good to see you guys posting Helena and Ario!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:31   #65

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Yes, I absolutely agree that he is brought to be used as bench player.

But how much have we paid for this bench striker? I just hope Milan didn't make crazy offer to Chelsea like the price a member on MM has mentioned (around 15 mil euros)
Oh I don't mean that he is bought as bench. I think he will compete for a position at Milan. Remember that both R80 and (hoepfully Sheva) are hungry to show that they are NOT done.That's a huge factor.

I do not believe that Sheva is bought as a substitute. I think he is bought as a real striker.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:33   #66

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post

The other question on many people's minds is about Borriello. Personally, if I was in his shoes I wouldn't consider leaving. Sheva may be a legend at Milan but right now he's way down the pecking order. He's got to prove he's capable of performing and dig himself out of the the hole he created a couple of years back. Borriello's other competition includes a 35 year old injury prone Inzaghi, a young supporting forward (not striker) in Viudez, and Pato, who is young and far more talented than Borri, but still not necessarily ready to be a regular starter in the team or to play on his own up front (personally he is my first choice though). Borri was the best performer overall last season out of all our striking options (Pato only played half a season), is 26 and should be coming into the prime of his career and on paper has the right attributes for the kind of player we generally need up front. Added to this the management (both Galliani and Carlo) have regularly complimented him this summer. If in Borri's shoes, I'd fancy my chances at getting a starting place in this squad.
I'm just worried that Borriello is going to turn out another Gilardino given the system Milan plays.

We have no good crosses, mostly, and we rely heavily on players who can dribble in front (e.g., sheva in the past; Kaka`, R80, Pato, R99 etc.)

Inzaghi is the only exception.

And are we ready to agree that Borriello can 'smell' like Inzaghi?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 03:36   #67

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I'm just worried that Borriello is going to turn out another Gilardino given the system Milan plays.

We have no good crosses, mostly, and we rely heavily on players who can dribble in front (e.g., sheva in the past; Kaka`, R80, Pato, R99 etc.)

Inzaghi is the only exception.

And are we ready to agree that Borriello can 'smell' like Inzaghi?
I personally don't have much faith in Borri. He's a squad player in my eyes not really the quality we need up front. However, I meant to speak from his perspective of things on his chances.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 04:46   #68

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Good to see you guys posting Helena and Ario!
Thanks mate.....fell obligated to share a view here...it's about our "lost boy", I used to his number one fan, and maybe would another chance to be one again.


Hope his presence only bring positives in the changing room. Carlo must do a hell of a job this year's campaign.
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 05:22   #69

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Girls can get their feelings hurt and b1tch about it for two consecutive years...
Girls can wish their ex's to be damned, hurt, etc...

man understand, man forgive, man are compassionate

sheva FTW!!! sheva - goal; sheva - goal; sheva - goal!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 05:43   #70

Police

Registered User
 
Police's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Kosova
Fave Players: Sheva
Police is on a distinguished road
Forza Sheva... You are the BIG player...
I am always with you...
__________________
FORCA MILAN
FANS FROM KOSOVA
Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 06:33   #71

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihan View Post
Seriously, do you dare to make the move if you were Sheva? Take a pay cut, not garanteed a start, most importantly facing boos and wistles of the fans who still hate him? I dare not.

Taking a step back is a true challenge of life.
I can't agree more...
__________________
Live and let live
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 06:36   #72

oceanofemotion

Registered User
 
oceanofemotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Troubled Middle East
Fave Players: Andrea, Paolo, Kaka, MVB
oceanofemotion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Oh and I was Carlo I would quit my job right now....
Carletto hates sheva but he loves Milan more
__________________
Live and let live

Last edited by oceanofemotion; 24-08-2008 at 06:41.
oceanofemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 06:37   #73

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
Girls can get their feelings hurt and b1tch about it for two consecutive years...
Girls can wish their ex's to be damned, hurt, etc...

man understand, man forgive, man are compassionate
lol, are you sure you did not mix up sexes I'm pretty sure girls are more understanding, forgiving and compassionate
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 07:00   #74

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
lol, are you sure you did not mix up sexes I'm pretty sure girls are more understanding, forgiving and compassionate

It depends on the woman
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2008, 07:27   #75

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
Kaka, you can learn something from Sheva, leaving for Chelsea is not a good choice.
minhduc is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.